|Affiliation||Order of Priests|
|Location||Kulundal, Lemidia Basilica|
"I'd be too busy again today to play with the Red Phoenix."
Male. Age 18.
A talented Exorcist who became the Archpriest of Suju at a young age.
One of the Four Archpriests, and a descendant of Sinya of the Holy Five.
Born with a tremendous amount of spiritual power, he excels at detecting Imposters.
He's usually cheerful and magnanimous.
He carries a giant rosary as if it weighs nothing, and is never seen without his shikigami Red Phoenix.
"Oh, this town looks serious. I guess I won't have time to play with Red Phoenix today."
—— Shinjang 
- Handles the Sirocco Raid Shop.
- Can create a Group Raid only inside that channel.
Request Chat (Kulundal)
- Exorcists? Most are probably training in the mountains or temples. I am the high priest and even I don't get to see them often.
- (Exorcist Only) Actually, an exorcist like you who wander around everywhere are much rarer to see.
- How's the king? It feels like yesterday that young one was being crowned the king.
- Oh, how long has it been since I set foot on the land of Suju? Ah, the scenery of Mt. Kulun never ceases to amaze me!
Request Chat (Lemidia Basilica)
- The Archbishop is looking for me. Err, where is he going to send me this time?
- I don't like being cooped up in one place, but sometimes I need a rest, just like everyone else.
- Huh? What am I thinking about? I just thought that I sensed Imposters somewhere around here-that way!
- All shikigamis are difficult to handle, but not as difficult as this red phoenix here.
- If you happen to go to Shonan, watch your manners. Even a drunkard on the street might reveal himself to be a well-trained warrior when the occasion arises.
Request Chat (Post-Pandemonium War)
- Since that storm showed up, I've been feeling smothered by its ominous energy. I can't even sleep at night because I keep hearing things that don't exist. Gah, being spiritually sensitive is a curse.
- In foreign versions, his name is Sin-Jang, addressed as (信丈) in the Korean Version and (信奘) in the Chinese Version. 信 meaning "trust/faith" and 奘 meaning "big/strong".
- DFOG NPC Book