Bowmaster Ludmilla is one of the many tertiary characters of Dungeon Fighter Online and is located on the Saint Horn in Saint Horn Region. As of Season 6: Act 01 - Ascension, she no longer sells Chronicles due to the removal of Interdimensional Rift: Otherworldly Adversaries.
- 3rd Chronicle Merchant.
- Refunds 3rd Chronicle gear boxes.
|Red Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Blue Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Green Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||10 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Red Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||40 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Blue Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||40 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Completed Green Dimensional Aura||1||Untradable||40 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Devolved Box - Cracked Dimensional Weapon||169 Interdimensional Fragment|
|Devolved Box - Tier 3 Chronicle Set Weapon||634 Interdimensional Fragment|
Request Chat (Saint Horn)
- Maybe I have nothing to do with the situation here. I'm from Empyrean, and I understand you think of me as an outsider.
- But Arad is where all my friends are, and I want to help them fight the Empire and the invisible threats behind it. What better reason do I need to join your cause?
- I took this ship Saint Horn from Empyrean, well, without permission. At least she's being used for the Resistance's good cause.
- Do you want to know how much my neck is worth?
- Not much--10 trillion gold. Apparently, assassinating the commander doesn't cut it.
- Practicing archery is similar to disciplining your mind: you have to focus on your target, while being aware of your surroundings.
- Shooting arrows is easy, but hitting the bull's eye involves more than your vision and focus. In the meantime, thinking too much can interfere with your focus.
Request Chat (Underfoot) (Before Origin)
- Too much friendliness is as bad as too much hostility. Let's keep a healthy distance between us, at least for now.
- Any enemy of the Empire is our friend.
- The wind feels as good as it does in Empyrean.
- Ludmilla's name is of Slavic origins from Eastern Europe consisting of two elements, lud ("people") and mila ("dear, love").
- In the Korean version, Ludmilla's title is '신궁(神弓)' (singung) which if translated directly means 'God Bow'.
- Her Halloween event costume could be a homage to Robin Hood.