- Revise the Item Rarity page to reflect the current level cap and archive/remove references to outdated content
- User:SnafuPop/MainPageTest—testing a modernized facelift of the main page
- User:SnafuPop/TestCustomList—testing custom option queries
Extracting Images 101
Many files in DFO, such as sound effects or images, are packed away in files known as .npks which require a third-party program to unpack everything inside. Certain programs, like DNF Extractor or DFO Toolbox can be used to browse .npk files and allows you to save them as a .png file, among other things. Here's a few pointers (at least, for finding icons for equipment):
- You can find images in
Neople\DFO\ImagePacks2within whatever drive you have DFO installed. There should be some thousand files, but of course there's only a few that you'll probably end up using.
- A lot of specific things can just be found by searching inside ImagePacks2 with the built in file searcher.
- If all else fails, just search for the keyword
equipment, which will bring up all of the armor and weapon .npks that hold the sprites.
- DNF Extractor has a larger variety of features than DFO Toolbox, such as the ability to unpack files as .gifs. This is helpful for certain images, such as Title animations, NPCs, or monsters.