|Specialized Weapon||Great Sword, Short Sword, Bludgeon, Katana|
N/A, formerly Heavy Armor
|“||I am from another dimension to find the Lord.||”|
Carloso, the creator of all universes, sealed himself to confine his divided wills in various places. With losing him, world met the era of raging chaos and scorching evils.
And Nemyr the enlightened, the leader of the end, pitied all tears being shed from pain and agony.
So she shaped a figure out of herself, giving a life to it and said,
“You are my reflections, and you shall follow my will.
You are the one, thus the whole. Share the wisdoms that I spared and unite all powers for one.
Now go, find the Great Lord. Let the world shine once again.”
Those who were named “Knight” in a shape of light, scattered to many spaces by someone or something, grew there.
Some reached the sacred land filled with full of light, Some reached the battle ground filled with hatred and malice…
Forms were diverse, but had a common origin.
Although some had doubts, the memory inside led them to the way of finding Carloso eventually.
If there is any tiny indications of the Lord, the Knights will jump into the mission right away without any hesitation.
Born from the very essence of Nemyr and crafted in her own image, the Knights scatter themselves across many dimensions with the singular purpose of finding Carloso. Though different in appearance or personality, their common goal is but the same. Wielding sword and shield in hand, Knights offers a more defensive approach in contrast to the one handed combat styles of the Slayers.
- A class with somewhat more of an emphasis on defense, although her shield has many offensive uses.
- Chaos and Elven Knights can use various shields with different effects.
- Can guard while moving, Lightbringers and Elven Knights can also become immune to many status effects while guarding.
- Has innate, albeit minor, resistance to all Elements
- A hardy warrior of nature who can chain her moves together with Chain Rush allowing for high damage potential if skills are timed well. Her skill set also contains some supportive and defensive skills.
- A demonic summoner who can call upon minions for support while also leading into the charge herself. Many of her skills have her minions following up on her attacks.
- A defensive fighter who can protect her allies and taunt enemies by creating large shockwaves. She can charge a resource called "Seraphic Feathers" by blocking attacks or using Sweeping Wave, which she can then expend to buff herself or heal her allies.
- A combatant who fights alongside her dragon, Astra. The effects of many of her skills change when used in the air and she can send Astra out on her own or have her perform skills alongside her.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Knight must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland to advance as your desired subclass.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Whereas other classes simply devote themselves to one field when choosing a subclass, the Knight actually synchronizes with alternate versions of herself to obtain their powers.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|