|Alternate Names||English: Glacial Master|
|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?||Water Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Freeze (Status)|
|Alternate Names||Frozen Heart|
Korean: 프로즌 하트
Chinese: 刹那永恒 (lit. Instant and Eternal)
Neo: Glacial Master
Korean: 진(眞) 빙결사
|“||One day, ice will quench the fires of hell itself.||”|
"One day, ice will quench the fires of hell itself."
In a chilly wasteland of death, where even vile spirits have frozen to stone, where the sunlight could never reach...ice rules supreme. Few Mages dare venture to this land devoid of all other elements, but those who do study Water Magic like none other. They call themselves Glacial Masters, and true to their name, they surpass all others in arts of Ice.
They forsake all other elements to achieve this mastery. They counter this weakness by using the Abyss to create weapons of pure ice, so strong that no fire could ever melt them. They are a new breed of Mages, and their power is limitless.
The Glacial Master is a Male Mage who has mastered the powers of Water and Ice. He can summon weapons made of Ice and unleash powerful Water/Ice-based spells.
- At level 50, the Glacial Master awakens as the Hell Freezer then at level 75, Hell Freezer awakens as an Eternal.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a foggy breath.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is forming an ice crystal with his hand above his head before shattering it.
- 1 Becoming a Glacial Master
- 2 Awakening as a Hell Freezer
- 3 Awakening as an Eternal
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Glacial Master
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Glacial Master
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hell Freezer
|“||The power of permafrost in the palm of my hand...||”|
Flowers Bloom in the Abyss.
Because of the nature of the Abyss, eventually its shapeless form will coalesce into something real.
Of course, this is not something that naturally happens. There is nothing natural about anything they do.
Once the Abyss is solidified, the land that they walk upon, the air that they breathe in,
even the blood that runs through their body will crystallize. They will neither be alive nor dead.
They will exist only for the purpose of magic...
Imagine the grief of mages who gave up part of their physical being just to survive.
A cold heart is all that is left after their change so drastically.
They become more and more detached from others.
They can hardly be considered human, really.
So far from being alive, the mages are closer to being spirits.
In the heart of the mages who have given up everything for magic,
only the Abyss is real, suspended as though an icy flower in a dark place.
These are the Hell Freezers.
The Glacial Master must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Glacial Master must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in the West Coast Mage Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Eternal
Frozen heart, shattered to pieces
A girl picks up the fragments, tells me to stop suffering.
I ask is it not cold, she answers it is warm
though her fragile hands seem futile.
Frozen by Abyss's flower
Whilst only recognizing one color
Only the girl smiles at me
Filling me with warm and pretty colors.
Finally remembered and ruminated
the red color of the blood flowing through the body.
However the frozen blood vessels recovering its color
did not bring the girl who has left for a long journey.
The cold heart thaws, and the water flows,
My hair that has not grown grows down long.
One who is now gone may never come back
but I will remember, the girl who has awakened me.
Though we have not been together for long
the warmth of the fragile hands remains.
I will preserve, the eternity you have awakened,
Rest peacefully, in the memory of ice...
The Hell Freezer must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Glacial Master
‘What? Come here!’
Ouch! Why’d you hit me!
‘You want an Abyss implant? Kid, remember what I’ve told you?’
W-what! If you wanna say something just say it, don’t hit me!
‘There’s no power that’s free. If you wanna get power easily, there’ll be a cost for it.’
Cost? Hmph. Whatever it is, if you can get power isn’t it worth it?
‘If you get power wrongly without working for it it’ll eventually lead you to destruction.’
Living like this is worse than…
… you're right. The cost… I’ve already paid. I’ve… lost precious things.
‘If you know that then throw another punch. That’s how you’ll get stronger.’
But what if I get it when I don’t want it? Or what if I ever end up where I must use the power?
‘I… don’t want that to ever happen but… if you ever get an Abyss for whatever reason… you’d have an infinite amount of power.’
This power isn’t infinite. I’ve… lost already.
‘But don’t only rely on the power of the Abyss. Don’t be intoxicated by the infinite power, but rather…’
… become the master… that can harness the infinite power. Yeah, that’s what she said.
‘You haven’t forgotten? Abyss is the power of infinite potential. If you see an end to it… you’re the one who made it.’
A limit that I’ve made…
‘Don’t forget. Who the master of that power is.’
Okay. But I… want to tell you something.
… I’m sorry.
‘So don’t be sorry.’
The Eternal must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Glacial Master Skills
Glacial Master TP Skills
Glacial Master Awakening Skills
Glacial Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Glacial Master Neo: Awakening Skills
Glacial Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Glacial Master Trailer] [Glacial Master English Trailer] [Glacial Master Gameplay]
- [Eternal Trailer]
- The Glacial Master's theme is based on Cryokinesis that involves the power to manipulate ice, though his motif is similar to certain characters such as Tōshirō Hitsugaya from Bleach & Gray Fullbuster from Fairy Tail.
- He also seems to resemble Keith Evans, a character from the Psychic Force fighting game series who also wields ice abilities.
- The overseas First Awakening title Frozen Heart was swapped with Hell Freezer in both Nexon & Global versions to avoid confusion with a similarly named Storm Pass dungeon. It's likely that his Global title is a pun on the When Hell Freezes Over phrase.
- Eternal can refer to being lasting or existing forever; without end or beginning.
- Ice Chain - Could probably be named after Hitsugaya's sword Hyōrinmaru that means Ice Ring since the Korean name for the skill is also called Ice Flow Ring.
- Shard Magnum - Based on Louis's skill from Cyphers, though it actually resembles Sunshine Magnum in Kinnikuman.
- Judecca the Eternal - Is named after Judas Iscariot where in Dante's Divine Comedy, it was the fourth section at the Cocytus's ninth and lowest circle of the Underworld.
- Eternity: Nastrond - Is derived from Náströnd A Underworld realm in Norse Mythology where Níðhöggr lives.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|