|This article contains contents that may not be in Dungeon Fighter Online. |
Some of the following content may not be implemented in the Dungeon Fighter Online client. This article is based on the oversea servers. Details may change before release.
Chinese: 合金战士 (lit. Alloy Warrior)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||None|
Chinese: 钢铁之心 (lit. Heart of Steel)
|Alternate Names||Ex Machina|
Chinese: 超能终結者 (lit. Super Terminator)
|Alternate Names||Neo: Assault|
Korean: 진(眞) 어썰트 (Jin Eosseolteu)
Chinese: 极诣·刃影 (Chóng xiāo·héjīn zhànshì)
The Blitz is a Male Gunner abducted by Dr. Gizel and augmented with cybernetic enhancements. Revived from near death as a cyborg soldier and pushing his body outside human limits, the Assault engages the enemy with tactical weaponry and machines at his disposal.
- At level 50, the Blitz awakens as an Infiltrator. At level 75, the Infiltrator awakens as an Armada and at level 100, the Armada will awaken as a Neo: Blitz.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a glowing blue chest light on his right chest area.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Blitz fading to black as holographic green energy surges around his chest.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Neo: Blitz pressing his chest, creating two large guns around his arms and makes a dynamic pose wit them.
- 1 Becoming a Blitz
- 2 Awakening as an Infiltrator
- 3 Awakening as an Armada
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Blitz
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Blitz
The Male Gunner must choose the Blitz advancement upon character creation.
Alternatively, if the player is still in it's base class:
The Male Gunner must click the Advance button on the skill window.
Awakening as an Infiltrator
The Blitz must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Blitz must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Lady Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Armada
The Infiltrator must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Blitz
The Armada must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Assault Awakening Skills
Blitz Awakening Skills
Blitz 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Blitz's theme and motif are based on the concept of creating augmented Super Soldiers, which are often depicted as Cyborgs in popular military science fiction media.
- The Neo Blitz's design is greatly similar in appearance to Marvel's Iron Man.
- In military terms, an Assault is to carry out a raid or attack upon a certain target.
- Similarly, the Global title Blitz is an abridged term for Blitzkrieg, which refers to a sudden all out attack which fits the class's overall theme.
- An Ex Machina is derived from the term Deus Ex Machina, a term commonly referring to a situation being suddenly and quickly resolved in an unlikely manner. It's latin definition meaning "god out of the machine" could very well reference the Gunner's ascension into a cyborg.
- The term could possibly be an homage to the Deus Ex game series which focuses on augmented humans and cyborgs.
- The Chinese title for Intruder, meaning either Super Terminator or "Super-Finish" (depending on translations) may also be a reference to the Terminator franchise.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|