Japanese: レンジャー (Renjā, lit. Ranger)
Chinese: 漫游枪手 (lit. Wandering Gunner)
|Base Job||Male Gunner|
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
|Alternate Names||Korean: 데스페라도|
Japanese: デスペラード(Desuparādo, lit. Desperado)
Chinese: 枪神 (lit. Gun God)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 레이븐|
Chinese: 掠天之翼 (Lüetianzhiyi, lit. The wing that pillages the sky)
|Alternate Names||No information|
|“||The difference between life and death is a split second. So the difference between me and you? I'm alive.||”|
The Ranger is a true killing machine, leaving piles of bodies in his bloody path. Trusted revolver in hand, the Ranger has the fastest shooting speed of any of the Gunner subclasses. Also, more than any other kind of Gunner, he engages in melee combat as well as distance attacks.
- At level 50, the Ranger awakens as the Desperado. At level 75, the Desperado awakens as the Raven.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a cigarette in his mouth.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is black feathers that fall from his body while idle.
- 1 Becoming a Ranger
- 2 Awakening as a Desperado
- 3 Awakening as a Raven
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
Becoming a Ranger
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Desperado
Some say that nothing is ever promised tomorrow. Well, my friend, from now on, all promises end today.
As a Desperado in the Lawless District, you better not turn up anywhere empty-handed. You are only known by your gun - the only ID that ever matters.
Life is cheap and bodies pile high. We dance with the devil in the day, guns a blazing, and shoot tequila at night, just hoping we live long enough to see the next sunrise.
For us, this is life.
You live by the gun, you die by the gun. Those who oppose this law are judged by it... and the only sentence is death.
Soon you'll find that the only thing that survives is respect.
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Ranger must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Raven
Regret is always bitter, and always comes slowly.
It was fun. Days surrounded by gunshots and smokes were free and exciting.
A life waged on a bullet was lighter than a feather,
and which way the scale of life and death tipped was not a concern of mine.
Why didn't I know that such meaningless death could be so cruel?
Why didn't I know everything would end up horrible, like this?
All that remained after losing my friend was hatred.
I cannot forgive myself for thinking that a life of luxury
and freedom, of being an outlaw, was
the only life worth living.
But I cannot put down my gun yet.
If I don't do anything against the very thing that took my friend away, the rest of my life would be worse than hell itself.
Friend, do not forgive me. I, too, will not forgive myself for living my life as an outlaw.
And please watch me. Like the raven that flies in the sky, I will take away everything from the outlaws.
– While burying his friend, a man who lived as a Desperado.
The Desperado must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Male Ranger Skills
Male Ranger TP Skills
Male Ranger Awakening Skills
Male Ranger 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Ranger Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Ranger Trailer] [Male Ranger English Trailer] [Male Ranger Gameplay]
- [Raven Trailer] [Raven English Trailer] [Raven Gameplay]
- His Weapon Avatar that's featured in Awakened Ones the Second is called Nevermore, may likely reference Edgar Allan Poe's poem that features a talking raven who repeats that word.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|