|Alternate Names||Elemental Master|
Korean: 엘레멘탈 마스터
Japanese: エレメンタルマスター (Erementaru Masutā, lit. Elemental Master)
|Specialized Weapon||Rod, Staff|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Freeze (Status), Stun (Status) |
Japanese: アークメイジ (Ākumeiji, lit. Archmage)
Korean: 진(眞) 엘레멘탈
Fireballs of unthinkable destruction… come from such a little girl
The Elementalist is a Mage who has a kinship with nature. She is able to control and manipulate the four elements of Fire, Ice, Light and Shadow. She primarily resorts to long-range attacks, blanketing large areas with damage.
- At level 50, the Elementalist awakens as the Archmage. At level 75, the Archmage awakens as an Overmind.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a multi-colored aura.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a burst of 4 elements that swirl around her.
Becoming an Elementalist
The Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as an Archmage
For generations, the mysterious beings from the world of Pandemonium known as mages have been dedicated not only to the study and practice of magic, but also to discovering the answer to why magic exists in the first place. They have been driven to learn why such dangerously infinite power has been placed in such foolish and finite beings.
You may think you know the answer, but I assure you that you do not. Mages have been seeking an answer for eternity, and could probably continue for an eternity more. However, legend has it that a chosen one will arrive and she will know, an Archmage who will come to not only understand the ultimate truth, but become that truth in physical form.
Throughout the ages, many have tried to claim the title of Archmage, only to be thrust into a life of endless bloodshed and betrayals before being forgotten altogether by history. Most have ceased entirely efforts to become Archmages. However, this legend has been given new life now that young mages have been spilling into Arad from Pandemonium in the hopes of reviving their withered world. Will one of these young mages become the Archmage of legend, or will all face the gruesome fate that befell their predecessors? History waits in breathless anticipation.
The Elementalist must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Elementalist must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in the West Coast Mage Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Overmind
When Elementalists cast spells, they sometimes fall into a serene state of mind. Although it only lasts a few seconds, it allows them to become all knowing and understand the nature of the universe.
In this state of serenity, they can see beyond the dimensions of reality. However, the shortness of the events prevents them from putting together the wisdom they had gained.
Elementalists call this state the "Transcendence." They believe that if they can maintain this state of "Transcendence," they will become all knowing and understand the secrets of magic and the elements.
But this is not an easy task. Even the greatest Archmage "Void Ron," could only maintain a few seconds of "Transcendence." Although Elementalists believed that there is nothing impossible in this universe, maintaining "Transcendence" was a feat they considered impossible. It became widely accepted that this was a limit set by the gods to let humans know the greatness of gods. However, this belief was short lived as a skilled mage named Rayzin from Terracotta was able to maintain "Transcendence." This young mage at only 20 years old, was able to maintain "Transcendence" indefinitely.
After becoming enlightened, Rayzin referred to herself as the "Overmind" which meant transcended being. However, she hid herself before those who sought her wisdom came looking for her. So nobody really knows what she saw or learned in this state of "Transcendence."
Even at this time, many Elementalists are trying hard to become Overminds. But to this day, nobody has achieved the level of Rayzin.
The Archmage must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Ability Intensification as an Overmind
Upon completing True Awakening 1 4/4 the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Mana Intensification: reduced to 30SP
- Elemental Potential: reduced to 45SP
- Sesto Elemento: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Astral Storm.
Learns new skills:
Elementalist TP Skills
Elementalist Awakening Skills
Elementalist 2nd Awakening Skills
Elementalist Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Mage Skills
Female Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Elementalist Trailer] [Elementalist English Trailer] [Elementalist Gameplay]
- [Overmind Trailer] [Overmind English Trailer] [Overmind Gameplay]
- The weapon the Elementalist has in the picture is known as Elemental Harmony, a unique weapon for mages at Level 55 or higher.
- This references the storyline for awakening as an Archmage, the answer to the ultimate question being "Elemental Harmony".
- The weapon the Overmind has in her second awakening art is Werry: Limit Breaker
- Her 3rd Awakening skill takes inspiration from Dual the Sol, a Mystic Artes extension featured in the Tales of Eternia/Rebirth/Graces ƒ games.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|