Korean: 남크루세이더 (Keuluseideo)
Japanese: クルセイダー (Kuruseidā, lit. Crusader)
Chinese: 圣骑士 (Shèng qíshì, lit. Saint Knight)
|Base Job||Male Priest|
|Specialized Weapon||Cross (Recommended), Rosary|
|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
Buff Stat: Vitality or Spirit
|Inflict Element?||Light Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Shock (Status)|
|Alternate Names||Holy Order|
Korean: 홀리오더 (Holliodeo)
Japanese: ホーリーオーダー(Hōrī Ōdā, lit. Holy Order)
Chinese: 天启者 (Tiānqǐ zhě)
Chinese: 神思者 (lit. God Thinker)
Korean: 진(眞) 남크루세이더
|“||The Imposters were once human, like us. We must remind ourselves to treat them with benevolence.||”|
These Priests found enlightenment in the Hendon Myre cathedral with a blessing from God, and their priority is the safety and protection of their party. They are ready to sacrifice themselves anytime for the others, and use various skills to heal, shield, and strengthen them in combat. They wear plate armor, so they can stay alive and protect the others for as long as possible, but they are not good fighters. Oberith Rosenbach, one of the Four Archpriests of Lemidia Basilica, is the most famous Female Crusader of this branch.
The Crusader, armed with healing and defensive spells, provides valuable support to dungeon-bound parties. However, the Crusader has no problem leaping into a fight and inflicting healthy amounts of damage to the wicked scourge of Arad.
- At level 50, the Crusader awakens as a Paladin. At level 75, the Paladin awakens as a Saint.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a cross-shaped aura placed on his back.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is where he draws a small cross from his forehead, creating a larger glowing cross behind him.
- 1 Becoming a Crusader
- 2 Awakening as a Paladin
- 3 Awakening as a Saint
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Crusader
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Crusader
The Priest must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Paladin
Shadow cannot exist where there is no light, it depends on the light.
Without the object of its obstruction, it would have nothing to void, nothing to cast astray. All opposing forces are merely two perspectives of the same truth, and thus the fate of Janus is merely another perspective of the rest of the world’s fate.
There is a force of unrelenting light, who wishes to purify the world with healing... We call him the Crusader, the Healer of Light. He has beheld the Light of God, and has been given authority to provide justice against all sinners. The light emanating from his body is a holy, bright burning flame, thus the shadow it casts is a long dark void.
Oh Holy Paladin, Agent of God.
As his every move is aligned closer with God’s will, his capacity for healing increases. Whether he chooses to burn the Imposters into white ash, or call upon his power of chaos to entomb them frozen solid in time, repentance is inflicted according to his will.
Michael, the holy one who first discovered the Imposters, left these words with Rosenbach, the first Paladin and blessed Agent of God...
“The authority given to you is an honor, yet its origin is chaos… for the light of a true healer is an unrelenting fire, burning bright through darkness with a shadowless flame.”
The Crusader must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Crusader must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Grandis in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Saint
And there fell Mikaela's body to the ground, and Mikaela, once reputable being was now a covetous traitor. All who came across this news cried and shouted in great sadness.
"Lord, what do you have in plan for us? Even Mikaela who lead us and protected us has turned an enemy, and died to our hands. For whom do we shed this blood?"
Their screams travelled across like a bladestorm, and pierced the hearts of all who heard it Remedia Kadedra, who should be leading the believers to the Lord, arbitrarily put Mikaela's name in the list of patron saints.
Everyone who heard this were in great joy but those who knew the truth shook their heads in denial. Especially, the ones who stood in the chapel. They quickly turned and went their own ways.
But Grandis, the holy nun, accepted Lord's ordeal and became the foundation that kept the church alive. Of course, Crusader and Paladin joined her as well.
And so, the priest brotherhood stayed intact and succeeded in keeping the world believing in one god. Thus people praised it a divine guidance. Then Grandis said,
"We shall not have resentment or hate. All priests are free to believe in their own god but we shall be considered one. Do not shy away from helping a brother priest."
"The only thing we hate is the assembly of evils, so we shall not discriminate against heresy. We shall only seek justice, for we have been reborn as Saints."
Book of Demorin 12:13 - 12:22
The Paladin must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 5 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 5 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Crusader
I was giving my prayers that day.
I don't know when I'd fallen asleep, but I was flying in a sky full of rainbow clouds, and a small light came and asked me.
""Why do you live?""
""To spread the will of Lemidios, my one true god.""
I answered without hesitation, but the light asked again.
""Then what purpose does your heart have?""
""To redeem the sinners of the world, and bring salvation to the innocent.""
And yet this obvious answer brought shame to me.
The light, as if it knew that, asked again.
""Then what is it that you need?""
A simple question, but I was unable to answer. I'd never thought of it.
Excuses too shameful to say out loud passed my thoughts, but at the end of it was an honest confession.
Strangely, the light finally seemed satisfied.
""My faith was weak and I could not save my brothers and sisters.
Faith is my foundation, and lack of faith... means lack of everything.""
The light nodded and began digging into my chest.
""You who have truly realized what you lack. Now fulfill my true will.""
As I thought the voice of the light echoed like a dream, I woke up in the cold prayer room.
And I had a blue, teardrop like object in my pocket.
When I'd looked at it I closed my eyes and gave my prayers.
I accept your will of filling what I lack, and I shall watch over the weak and bring judgement to the enemies.
As your agent I shall fill the world with light and love.
The Saint must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Aura of Conviction: reduced to 30SP
- Divine Flash: reduced to 45SP
- Ascension: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Apocalypse (Male Crusader).
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Male Crusader Skills
Male Crusader TP Skills
Male Crusader Awakening Skills
Male Crusader 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Crusader Neo: Awakening Skills
Male Crusader Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Priest Skills
Male Priest TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Crusader Trailer] [Crusader English Trailer] [Crusader Gameplay]
- [Saint Trailer] [Saint English Trailer] [Saint Gameplay]
- The Crusader's theme borrow heavily from Christianity and Catholic doctrine and in later advancements, Greek and Roman Mythology.
- The Male Crusader is the only subclass to feature two animations for their Neo: Awakening skill.
- Which animation you get depends on whether or not you learned Holy Ghost Mace. Learning the aformentioned skill have show the Crusader with his hammer with his left hand in the air instead of raising both of his hands in the air.
- The Male Crusader is the only class with two class positions. Depending on whether Divine Invocation or Holy Ghost Mace is chosen, he will either become a Buffer or a Dealer type class.
- A Crusader in real life terms refers to a participant of a Crusade, a religious war of faith to combat against heresy, paganism or even as a means of conquest.
- Nowadays, popular media such as Dungeons and Dragons refers to Paladins as a form of holy knight.
- A Paladin is one of twelve knights of fiction who had served under Charlemagne's court in the 8th century. Paladins are also known in popular media as holy warriors or knights.
- The Korean First Awakening title Holy Order refers to ordained ministries such as a Priest as well as the sacraments and rites in which said ministries are ordained to.
- A Saint is often described to an individual who have developed an exceptional closeness to God, though in most forms of Christian belief, only the deceased is classified as a Saint.
- Holy Ghost Mace - In the Middle Ages of Europe, Maces are a type of Bludgeon weapon used to deal powerful strikes at close range.
- Thunder Hammer: Jupiter refers to Jupiter, the king of the sky and thunder in ancient Roman mythology, the equivalent of the Greek Zeus.
- Holy Rage: Astrape refers to Astrape , one of the twin goddesses of lightning of Greek mythology. She and her twin sister Bronte was notable for being Zeus' own shield bearers and carrying his lightning bolts.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|