|Job NPC||Unit Leader Schmitt|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Neo: Secret Agent
|Alternate Names||Neo: Agent|
Korean: 진(眞) 요원
The secret agents, even if the general populace is unaware of their existence, are indispensable to the government's operation, namely to manipulate information and get rid of uncooperative political figures. As long as countries wage war with each other, or until humans stop fighting with each other, the secret agents will exist and prove their usefulness as necessary evil.
It's not uncommon for the secret agents to do ethically questionable things. What is it that keeps them doing what they do? Working in the shadows, the secret agents know no honor. Their achievements are only acknowledged among themselves; even their families are oblivious of what they do. Are they given wealth for their service? They're paid as much as regular government employees are paid; the money that they get is nothing compared to the risks that they take in the line of duty.
Patriotism. Twisted loyalty toward their country. The acknowledgment by their country, which they cannot share with their friends outside the work. Whatever makes them believe they're doing the right thing may be false, but regardless, it's deep-rooted.
But what if their country abandons them? If it denies their privilege to be buried in the National Cemetery, what do they have left that can keep them going? What does an abandoned secret agent have left? We don't know. Only the few connections that he had with others would prove that he once existed.
The Secret Agent is a fast and precise killer. He makes use of his Kodachi and a suppressed handgun to perform an array of continuous, deadly sword strikes followed by repeated pistol fire at his chosen targets, making him excellent in sustained damage.
- At level 50, the Secret Agent awakens as an Enforcer then at level 75, the Enforcer awakens as an Executioner.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is that the Secret Agent's handgun will be replaced with a black handgun equipped with a suppressor.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect has the Secret Agent pulling out and reading a document.
- 1 Becoming a Secret Agent
- 2 Awakening as an Enforcer
- 3 Awakening as an Executioner
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Secret Agent
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 New Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Secret Agent
The Agent must first reach level 15.
Awakening as an Enforcer
When I was a secret agent, I once was captured by a hostile organization. The torture that lasted for weeks wasn't enough to open my mouth, but it surely was enough to make me want to die. The only thing that kept me going was my determination to accomplish my last mission. I wanted to die proudly as a secret agent.
I thought the enemy fed me a hallucinogen because I woke up and saw my boss standing in front of me. I failed to return alive, and my boss was looking at me with warmth in his eyes. He was more generous in that hallucination than he ever was in real life.
"Now that your identity has been revealed to the enemy, this is the end of your brilliant career."
He said brilliant. I didn't know why he was complimenting me, but that jerk sounded so real that it gave me goose bumps.
He covered me with a blanket and helped me walk. Only then I realized I'd been rescued. Later I learned that he negotiated with the enemy to save me.
Interesting story, huh? But... I wonder if the few weeks I suffered in the hands of the enemy were in fact the time for my superiors to test my loyalty.
Did you rest enough?
Then let's get back to the interrogation.
- The Enforcer, in the secret room in the heart of a hostile organization
The Secret Agent must first reach level 50.
Awakening as an Executioner
There's no need to clash your weapon against your enemy's; just stick it where it hurts. Holding a contest is not part of your job.
Extraordinariness only gets in your way; pursue blending ordinariness. Remain peaceful until the end of your mission.
Noise is ineffective; crying before you die won't help you. Noise also includes gunshot.
A sense of guilt is a luxury. We agents don't have to be philosophical. Kill anything that shakes you first.
Don't question your missions. Questions only slow you down. Kill yourself. Clear your mind.
A good agent is a dead agent. A requiem of painful screams echo on this moonlit night.
- Codename Executioner
The Enforcer must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Secret Agent
“Is that true?”
He appeared as if he was there from the beginning.
In the middle of the night, those who had gathered deep in the back-alley planning something, were surprised by the sudden appearance of the man, making them pull out their own weapons.
“What you said about there being those who are removing traces of ‘Master’.”
A dry and emotionless voice spoke as if he were asking about the weather.
The man was well out of the range of bullets that were shot instead of answers, as if he had expected it, and the man’s sword swung without hesitation, drawing a darkly colored trajectory.
The back of the man disappeared, melting into the darkness that his sword had created.
He dropped the wanted letter, now completed, after quickly taking position behind the person that seemed to be the leader of the group.
What soon came was complete darkness as if the moon in the night sky had set. The occasional flash of bullets and shining blades shone.
Each time, screams implying death resonated, but faded quickly.
As the final cry faded into the darkness
the man appeared under the rising moonlight,.
“My last mission…”
The man cleaned up his traces at his scene,
then walked into the dark, checking the time on his pocket watch as if it were a habit.
The Executioner must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Determination: reduced to 30SP
- Coolheadedness: reduced to 45SP
- Lunar Eclipse: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like VIP Assassination.
Learns new skills:
Secret Agent Skills
Secret Agent TP Skills
Secret Agent Awakening Skills
Secret Agent 2nd Awakening Skills
Secret Agent Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Agent TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Secret Agent KR Trailer]
- [Enforcer KR Trailer]
- [Executioner KR Trailer]
- [Secret Agent NA Trailer]
- [Enforcer (VIP Assassination (1st Awakening Skill) ) NA Trailer)]
- [Executioner (Lunar Eclipse (2nd Awakening Skill) ) NA Trailer)]
- The Secret Agent's theme is heavily borrowed from both Espionage & Assassination, though his motif shares similarities to Deimus from the Cyphers universe.
- Both him and the Shadow Dancer do have similarities with a assassin play-style, although his is more on the lines of removing the target as a mission with restrained speech.
- Both he and the Summoner happen to share a Moon theme with their skills.
- His weapon of choice, Kodachi are actual traditional short swords wielded by Samurai.
- A Enforcer can refer to an executive who's affiliated with a government agency and ensures that business is performed according to laws or principles.
- A Executioner is a official who carries out a sentence of death on a legally condemned person.
- The Second Awakening Requiem in Korean is a noun meaning a mass for the dead.
- A vast majority of them are themed after the Moon and it's phases:
- Target Shooting - Derived from a shoot-out mechanic used in The Punisher Arcade Beat 'em up title developed by Capcom.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|