Chinese: 混沌魔灵 (lit. Chaos Demon)
|Specialized Weapon||Short Sword|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||TBA|
Chinese: 黑魔后 (lit. Black Demon Queen)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 마신|
Chinese: 黑曜神 (lit. Obsidian God)
Children born between Demons and Pandemonians are uncontrollably violent.
The reason those cruel kids are called "Chaos" is the result of their nature and nurture.
A Chaos controls her minions freely with unique powers and strong charisma.
This tenuous relationship is a total power game; if the Chaos becomes weaker than her minions they will turn on and kill their master without any hesitation. On the other hand, a Chaos leads through cruelty and they are known to often kill their minions in order to maintain their dominance.
A Chaos will do anything for victory; there is no cost too high for them, and they will willingly sacrifice even their allies if necessary.
Their virtues are similar to those of Demons, but their strategy reflects the wisdom passed down from Terra.
Power and wisdom. Maybe they truly are the descendants of extinct warmongers.
- Report, "Plain: Demon"
The Chaos is a Demon hybrid who has the ability to summon demonic swordsmen and magicians to do her bidding and amass a small but formidable army to fight in her place. While she can send her minions to fight alongside her, she is able to offensive support as well, boosting their powers or charging enemies en masse.
- At level 50, Chaos awakens as a Demon Queen then at level 75, the Demon Queen awakens as a Demon God.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is fin-like ears.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Avatar of Aten following beside her.
- 1 Becoming a Chaos
- 2 Becoming a Demon Queen
- 3 Becoming a Demon God
- 4 New Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos & Trailers
- 8 Trivia
Becoming a Chaos
The Knight must first reach level 15
Becoming a Demon Queen
The Chaos must first reach level 50.
Becoming a Demon God
Recently, there is an entity that calls herself the ‘Demon God’ who is gathering forces.
This entity has allied with the Evil God Aten and has rallied powerful demons under her command.
She is rising as not only a leader but as the center of a religious belief. Whether the charisma which she
holds to inspire the people is her own trait or gained by an external power is unknown. However, it’s certain
that it is causing confusion with the existing order.
As for Aten, we must carry out an in-depth investigation about him.
Gods are born from faith and changed by faith. I wonder what kind of darkness lies beneath the thinking of
the Black Sun God who is extremely powerful yet leaves inconsistent messages.... We must find out his true
intentions and prepare for the worse.
Starting now, we must take a closer look at the coalition between the Demon God and Aten. To those who
receive this letter, please hurry.
- From some old letter
You! Who are born from desolate lands? The feeble soul that continues to beg to survive.
How long will you continue to live without achieving anything and simply be satisfied with your miserable
Has the god you seek ever smiled upon you? Have you ever felt its existence? What sense do you have in
keeping this old dogma?
Evil and the evil god that you loathe are all under my subjugation. If you dare call me a heresy, get on your knees and bow down your
head. I will show you mercy.
Abandon the unseen and worship me, the one you can see. My powers are unquestionable! You will be
saved and live comfortably under my watch.
Those who have betrayed me, do not fear. Revenge will not be upon you. Let us go on and build a new path
Only faith and belief will keep you safe. So open your eyes to the new God that has appeared before you.
- A message written in blood in a town where the people have disappeared
The Demon Queen must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Original Class Skills
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
Videos & Trailers
- The theme and motif for Chaos are borrowed from Demons.
- Similar to Elemental Bomber & Sword Master, the Chaos is one of the few subclasses that's able to change elements during fights.
- Her D Type Avatar looks featured in Awakened Ones the Second bares a striking resemblance to Morrigan Aensland from the Darkstalkers series.
- For her titles:
- (Under Construction)
- For her skills:
- Tech Tree: Demon Magician: The minions are inspired by Alice in Wonderland.
- Quick Summon: Twinkle Artist: Resembles or parodies famous artist Bob Ross.
- Quick Summon: Big Daddy: Looks identical to the Gungrave character.
- Sky Sword: Is based on Voltes V's V no Jigiri.
- Evil God Mayhem: takes influence from the Barrage of Strikes used by both Stands Star Platinum & The World from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
- Aten Incarnation: Is a reference to the Sun God, Aten in Egyptian Mythology and religion depicted as the solar disk emitting rays terminating in human hands.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|