Runes are equipment exclusive to Pandemonium War & The Exile Mountains content that activate bonus effects to Talismans and provide Advanced class skills with bonus Atk., reduced Cooldown Reduction, and increased Utility.
- All runes have a level requirement of 95 and are untradable.
- Runes provide special bonuses for all Advanced class skills between Levels 15-80 (Awakenings, certain specialized buffs/actives, Buff Enhancement skills, and passive skills are excluded).
- There are four grades of runes: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Unique. The grade of runes affects the effectiveness of the bonuses.
- Ornate (Unique) grade is added as part of The Exile Mountains update.
- There are five types of runes, each with their own effects/bonuses. Runes of affected skills are color-coded to match their bonuses:
- Terra Cotta (Purple): Increased Atk.
- Circle Mage (Green): Reduced Atk + Reduced Skill cooldown
- The Guardians (Blue): Reduced Skill cooldown
- Ancient Library (Yellow): Increased Function (usually skill size/range)
- Second Pact (Red): Increased Atk + Increased Skill cooldown
- Up to 3 runes can be equipped to a talisman a time, and only 1 rune of the same type/grade of the same skill can be equipped at a time to a talisman.
- Runes can freely registered/deregistered or added/removed from talismans, even if they are not assigned to the talismans.
- Runes cannot be adjusted while in dungeon.
List of Runes
- Healing Skills like Healing Prayer have their Healing amount increased/decreased instead of Atk.