Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
Runes are equipment exclusive to Pandemonium War & The Exile Mountains content that activate bonus effects to Talismans and provide Advanced class skills with bonus Atk., reduced Cooldown Reduction, and increased Utility.
- All runes have a level requirement of 95 and are untradable.
- Runes provide special bonuses for all Advanced class skills between Levels 15-80 (Awakenings, certain specialized buffs/actives, Buff Enhancement skills, and passive skills are excluded).
- There are four grades of runes: Common, Uncommon, Rare and Unique. The grade of runes affects the effectiveness of the bonuses.
- Ornate (Unique) grade is added as part of The Exile Mountains update.
- There are five types of runes, each with their own effects/bonuses. Runes of affected skills are color-coded to match their bonuses:
- Terra Cotta (Purple): Increased Atk.
- Circle Mage (Green): Reduced Atk + Reduced Skill cooldown
- The Guardians (Blue): Reduced Skill cooldown
- Ancient Library (Yellow): Increased Function (usually skill size/range)
- Second Pact (Red): Increased Atk + Increased Skill cooldown
- Up to 3 runes can be equipped to a talisman a time, and only 1 rune of the same type/grade of the same skill can be equipped at a time to a talisman.
- Runes can freely registered/deregistered or added/removed from talismans, even if they are not assigned to the talismans.
- Runes cannot be adjusted while in dungeon.
List of Runes
- Healing Skills like Healing Prayer have their Healing amount increased/decreased instead of Atk.