|Specialized Armor||Plate Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
Class Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?||None|
|Alternate Names||Neo: Creator|
Korean: 진(眞) 크리에이터
|“||How wonderful would it be
if I can create happiness like everything else?
The creator was once a normal girl, one of the most talented students in the Terra Cotta Organization, which made her one of the strongest magicians in all of Pandemonium. She had seen the fight between Iris Fortunesinger and Niu, the Organization's first Battle Mage, which was a battle on a scale she had never even imagined before. In this battle, Niu used Chasers to attack at melee range, something that was never seen before in those days, while Iris exceeded the limits of Warlocks and Elemental Masters, commanding magic that is unknown to us even today.
From that day, the girl's only goal was to become stronger, so when Iris offered her power in exchange for being a part of the Vilmark experiments, she agreed without hesitation.
But the experiment was a failure, and the girl falls into the Time Gate where she would go through many hardships and challenges before she would be able to wield the very essence of the Time Gate, known as the 'Familiar of Time'. Using this, she can create cracks in the dimension and take things out of the Time Gate.
The girl could borrow power from the "Big Bang" from the beginning of time, or bring out the power of a Supernova. She can pull out raging flames or freezing snowstorms. What could be taken out of the Time Gate was only limited by the imagination of the user of this "Familiar of Time". Once she mastered this ability, she was dubbed the "Creator".
On the way of her training, she had met Dark Knight who was also part of the Vilmark experiments. He explained to Creator about the visions that he had, explaining that he had seen the very end of the world.
Having nothing more to learn, she worked together with Dark Knight. They used most of their power to escape from the Time Gate, and they went their separate ways to regain their new powers, and to prevent the terrible future that Dark Knight had seen.
- Creator does not have a subclass cosmetic effect or a 1st Awakening cosmetic effect.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a small version of Bastion, Lord of Time floating beside her.
Since "Season 2 - Act.01 - Reborn" patch, you can only create and play with this character if you already have any other character (excluding Dark Knight) on level 70 or above, since the game categorizes it as a "Supplementary Story Character" that doesn't fit in the main story, instead it tells you the story from another point of view behind the (*Spoiler Alert*) "episodes on the Time Gate area."
Playstyle and controls
A character that controls unconventionally, as she's moved with WASD and attacks with the mouse, resulting in a gameplay style unlike any other. She shares many of Mage's traits. Her magic has no cast time though there may be other delays.
- W, A, S, and D keys is the Creator's basic movement keys.
- is used for jumping and Quick Rebound.
- The key can be used to pick up items underneath the Creator.
- Alternatively, clicking on an item with the mouse cursor is more effective.
- The Left and Right Mouse Buttons are used for attacking.
- The Mouse Cursor changes depending on what Gauge is being used, It also changes when using skills.
- Because of the Creator's keyboard layout, Q, E, R, F, and G Keys are the Creator's Skill hotkeys.
- The Left and Right Mouse Buttons will allow the Creator to use certain skills when the above hotkeys are pressed.
- Each Skill has a gauge above it, which shows how much a skill can be cast before depleting.
- If a skill does not exist, pressing the mouse button with a lack of a skill will trigger a normal attack.
- Holding down Left Alt will switch the mouse cursor from attack mode to normal mode, allowing the player to see the normal mouse cursor to effectively pick up items without accidentally attacking enemies and/or triggering skills.
- When a dungeon a cleared, the reverse will happen. Left alt will change the mouse from normal to attack mode, allowing the player to break objects after the dungeon is cleared.
- The key or rolling the mouse wheel can be used to switch between your pre-Awakening and post-Awakening skills
Vehicle and Machine Controls
Because of the unorthodox controls, several vehicles and machines will use the Q, E, R, F, G, and Right Click as Skill hotkeys.
- The key can still be used to jump into and out of vehicles, such as the Dorniar Blimp in Dendroid Hub.
- Right Click for the Special Move does not function properly for the AT-Walker in North Ghent Gate.
- Some may utilize the key, such as the Assaultroid during Mt.Hardt Showdown.
The creator's basic click attack uses the Strength stat.
All the creator's skills are magic and use Intelligence.
Effects that added elemental damage to a weapon affect the basic click attack.
Further along the game, the Creator can awaken after completing certain Piece of Time quests. After obtaining 9th Piece of Time, the Creator is able to obtain her first awakening. After obtaining the 13th Piece of Time, she is able to obtain she second awakening.
Creator TP Skills
Creator Awakening Skills
Creator 2nd Awakening Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|