|Alternate Names||Street Fighter|
Japanese: 喧嘩屋 (Kenka-ya)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical*(Can convert her skills into physical damage via Art of Poisons). |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Bleeding (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status), Slow (Status), Bind (Status), Stun (Status), Blind (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Poison Queen|
Japanese: ポイズンアイビー (Poizunaibī, lit. Poison Ivy)
|Alternate Names||Poison Master|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진(眞) 스트리트파이터 (Jin Seuteuliteu Paiteo)|
|“||Though they call us cowards, it is simply because we were victorious over them. What's wrong with winning every time?||”|
The Brawler is an unstoppable thug who will do anything to win a fight. Not necessarily interested in the sporting aspects of conflict, the Brawler uses blades, poisons and other items to give her the upper hand. She is also prone to exploit dirty tricks, such as throwing sand in her opponents' eyes and even kicking them after they've fallen.
- At level 50, the Brawler awakens as a Hellcat. At level 75, the Hellcat awakens as the Black Widow.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a bandaid placed on her face, and scars around the legs.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is poison spewing out from her being.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is a poisonous mist forming into a snake around her.
Becoming a Brawler
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hellcat
“Have you ever tasted the sweet and bitter tart of poison? ...I sure have. I have drunk much poison in my lifetime.
If you have never tasted poison, close this book. If you have never confronted the face of death, you must close this book.
This is an account of my life and experience with the many poisons of the world. These indulgences can bring about an exuberance you have never known, as quickly as they can bring death to any enemy.
Whether you are a fighter in the street, a deceptive swindler, assassin hidden in shadow, or guilty party of an illicit affair, it is of no concern to me. Poison kills without bias.
This poison does not exist to strengthen you. It uses you to become stronger. It is at your expense that its embrace becomes more formidable.
For those that have not opened your heart and mind to poison, I can offer you this... From the moment the nectar of death touches your tongue, it ensnares your throat and fills your lungs with a robust toxin. For such a noxious and violent compound, there really is no sweeter scent.”
- Excerpt from The Alchemy of Poison, written by Luise, the first Hellcat
The Brawler must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Black Widow
I can barely remember the days as a young girl, where I shivered in the dust.
I didn't expect anything as I was just trying to survive.
To survive, I had to learn everything, and I had to win.
But when did I start living to win?
Learning poison was just a choice I had to make in order to survive.
I knew it could fire back and kill me in an instant.
That is why I had to keep it close.
I would rather die to my poison than survive in pity after being defeated.
That was the sole reason for living. When did I change like this?
There were few people who shared the same fate as me.
There were many people who weren't even glanced at after being destroyed from the pain.
It was just a spinoff that my research resulted in rescuing others.
I just wanted to test out my newly created poison.
The ones who felt graceful were about to fall to the very poison that they helped to create.
If you were to ask me how it felt... I would say... well, pretty good.
A fresh feeling.
I never thought there would be people who relied on me.
I never knew the poison that I created will help me survive.
I am no longer a coward.
I am Black Widow.
--The Poison Master who shows the ways of survive to those who trust and rely on me.
The Hellcat must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Female Brawler Skills
Female Brawler TP Skills
Female Brawler Awakening Skills
Female Brawler 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Brawler Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Brawler Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Brawler Trailer] [Female Brawler English Trailer] [Female Brawler Gameplay]
- [Black Widow Trailer] [Black Widow English Trailer] [Black Widow Gameplay]
- It's intentional that the Street Fighter subclass name in Korea was changed in Arad Senki (Japan) & Global versions to avoid confusion with a similar naming Fighting game franchise.
- A Hellcat is a spiteful, fierce-tempered woman.
- Poison Ivy, her Japanese 1st Awakening title could refer to the plant itself or the villianess from Batman.
- Black Widow simply refers to a Spider of the same name.
- Venom Mine: Terry Bogard's Power Geyser. (King of Fighters)
- Ground Kick: Ryuji Yamazaki's Sand Kick. (King of Fighters)
- Explosive Hook: Kyo Kusanagi's 212 Shiki: Kototsuki You. (King of Fighters)
- Explosive Poison: Based on a Manhwa called The Ruler of The Land where the character, Byul-Ryuk specializes in explosives.
- Forbidden Art: Viper Den: Iori Yagami's Ura: 316 Shiki Saika. (King of Fighters)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|