|Alternate Names||Street Fighter|
Japanese: 喧嘩屋 (Kenka-ya)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical*(Can convert her skills into physical damage via Art of Poisons). |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Bleeding (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status), Slow (Status), Bind (Status), Stun (Status), Blind (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Poison Queen|
Japanese: ポイズンアイビー (Poizunaibī, lit. Poison Ivy)
|Alternate Names||Poison Master|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진(眞) 스트리트파이터 (Jin Seuteuliteu Paiteo)|
|“||Though they call us cowards, it is simply because we were victorious over them. What's wrong with winning every time?||”|
If you want to become good at fighting quickly, then choose the path of the Brawler. This class of Fighters usually do not take formal fighting training. They just do whatever they can to fight and win. They have no qualms about swinging edged weapons or even employing embarrassing poses so long as they win. They are not above straddling fallen enemies to beat their faces in, or throwing sand or even poisoned needles. The proud Strikers look down their noses at these Fighters, calling them sloppy. According to them, warriors who emerged from the Imperial Capital's slum or the Back Alley in the Sewer fall into this category. Farris the Sewer Princess is the most famous of them all.
The Brawler is an unstoppable thug who will do anything to win a fight. Not necessarily interested in the sporting aspects of conflict, the Brawler uses blades, poisons and other items to give her the upper hand. She is also prone to exploit dirty tricks, such as throwing sand in her opponents' eyes and even kicking them after they've fallen.
- At level 50, the Brawler awakens as a Hellcat. At level 75, the Hellcat awakens as the Black Widow.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a bandaid placed on her face, and scars around the legs.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is poison spewing out from her being.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is a poisonous mist forming into a snake around her.
- 1 Becoming a Brawler
- 2 Awakening as a Hellcat
- 3 Awakening as a Black Widow
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Brawler
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Brawler
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hellcat
“Have you ever tasted the sweet and bitter tart of poison? ...I sure have. I have drunk much poison in my lifetime.
If you have never tasted poison, close this book. If you have never confronted the face of death, you must close this book.
This is an account of my life and experience with the many poisons of the world. These indulgences can bring about an exuberance you have never known, as quickly as they can bring death to any enemy.
Whether you are a fighter in the street, a deceptive swindler, assassin hidden in shadow, or guilty party of an illicit affair, it is of no concern to me. Poison kills without bias.
This poison does not exist to strengthen you. It uses you to become stronger. It is at your expense that its embrace becomes more formidable.
For those that have not opened your heart and mind to poison, I can offer you this... From the moment the nectar of death touches your tongue, it ensnares your throat and fills your lungs with a robust toxin. For such a noxious and violent compound, there really is no sweeter scent.”
- Excerpt from The Alchemy of Poison, written by Luise, the first Hellcat
The Brawler must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Black Widow
I can barely remember the days as a young girl, where I shivered in the dust.
I didn't expect anything as I was just trying to survive.
To survive, I had to learn everything, and I had to win.
But when did I start living to win?
Learning poison was just a choice I had to make in order to survive.
I knew it could fire back and kill me in an instant.
That is why I had to keep it close.
I would rather die to my poison than survive in pity after being defeated.
That was the sole reason for living. When did I change like this?
There were few people who shared the same fate as me.
There were many people who weren't even glanced at after being destroyed from the pain.
It was just a spinoff that my research resulted in rescuing others.
I just wanted to test out my newly created poison.
The ones who felt graceful were about to fall to the very poison that they helped to create.
If you were to ask me how it felt... I would say... well, pretty good.
A fresh feeling.
I never thought there would be people who relied on me.
I never knew the poison that I created will help me survive.
I am no longer a coward.
I am Black Widow.
--The Poison Master who shows the ways of survive to those who trust and rely on me.
The Hellcat must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Brawler
The master is back.
This short news rode the mouths of the members of the Poison Art and spread all across the backstreet.
Even gossipers could not spread words this fast.
But there was no touching reunion with the respected master.
Instead a tense standoff took place.
Like drawing a line with a branch on sands, the master’s poison had melted the tavern’s floor in a straight line.
The members who tried to get near her turned pale and collapsed.
“Master, what are you…!”
A man looked at her, standing between the collapsed members and her.
As he took several steps forward he began feeling a tingling sensation on his skin and realized what was going on.
A thick mist of poison overflowing from the master’s body and the form of a snake that it had taken…
The poison released by the snake coiling the master was so powerful that even the members who train with toxic poison every day were badly poisoned by it.
After realizing all this the man’s expression turned grim.
“Have you… been devoured by the poison?”
What if she had gone insane from the poison?
Every single person here might disappear without a single drop of blood to be found.
Yet despite his worries the master answered with a clear voice.
Looking at the dumbfound man staring at her she took a step back and set on the fallen table.
“That’s what I thought too. But no.”
The man only then began taking a better look at her.
The poison had clearly spread on half of her body and there were signs of poisoning all over it.
It had invaded all the way to her neck, yet her limbs moved fine.
“It’s actually the opposite of that.”
At her words that could mean a lot of things, his eyes widened.
The Black Widow must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Female Brawler Skills
Female Brawler TP Skills
Female Brawler Awakening Skills
Female Brawler 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Brawler Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Brawler Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Brawler Trailer] [Female Brawler English Trailer] [Female Brawler Gameplay]
- [Black Widow Trailer] [Black Widow English Trailer] [Black Widow Gameplay]
- The Female Brawler's theme is influenced from the Street Fighting style itself that's well known for using dirty tactics in battle to gain the upper advantage towards opponents.
- Her usage of Claws are based on a Bagh nakh (Tiger Claw) that originated from India.
- The Neo: Female Brawler's costume, alongside some of her skills look to take on a Venomous snake motif.
- Her immunity to Poison could be based on Mithridatism, a practice that involves self-administering non-lethal amounts to gain such an ability.
- While she is called Street Fighter in Korea, this would be changed overseas in Japan & Global versions to avoid confusion with a similar named Fighting game franchise.
- A Hellcat is a spiteful, fierce-tempered woman.
- Poison Ivy, her Japanese First Awakening title could refer to the plant itself or the villianess from Batman.
- Black Widow simply refers to a Spider of the same name.
- Venom Mine: Terry Bogard's Power Geyser. (King of Fighters)
- Ground Kick: Ryuji Yamazaki's Sand Kick. (King of Fighters)
- Explosive Hook: Kyo Kusanagi's 212 Shiki: Kototsuki You. (King of Fighters)
- Explosive Poison: Based on a Manhwa called The Ruler of The Land where the character, Byul-Ryuk specializes in explosives.
- Forbidden Art: Viper Den: Iori Yagami's Ura: 316 Shiki Saika. (King of Fighters)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|