|Alternate Names||Ghost Slayer|
Chinese: 剑影 (lit. Blade Shadow)
|Base Job||Male Slayer|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative:None |
Chinese: 夜刀神 (lit. Yaksha)
Chinese: 夜见罗刹 (lit. Rakshasa)
Korean: 진(眞) 검귀
The Slayers are the swordsmen doomed with the Ghost Arm.
They each resist their curse in their own way, but in the end, they all meet the same fate: death.
But sometimes, a miracle happens to a dying Slayer.
The Ghostman Syndrome.
A ghost would enter his body while it's in stasis between life and death, sharing the body with his own soul.
Those who got caught up in such a bizarre twist of destiny become neither alive nor dead.
Their body would turn ash gray with their Ghost Arm looking just as faded.
They look as ghastly as a ghost, with no trace of life left in them. But still they would go on, swinging their swords. They're called the Ghostblades.
The Ghostblade is a unique sort of Slayer that crosses the boundary between humans and the spirits. Creating a mortal bond with a warrior ghost moments before his death, the pale Ghostblade is a ghastly duo, weaving the Slayer's own deadly slashes with the ghosts' own attacks.
- At level 50, the Ghostblade awakens as a Yaksha then at level 75, the Yaksha awakens as a Rakshasa.
- His subclass cosmetic effect has the Slayer's skin turning pale, his left arm turning from crimson to blue and a black and white mist appearing behind him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect has the ghost occasionally appear behind him.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect has the Ghostblade and the Ghost making a battle stance together.
- 1 Becoming a Ghostblade
- 2 Awakening as a Yaksha
- 3 Awakening as a Rakshasa
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Ghostblade
The Male Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Yaksha
I roamed the world for a long time.
I swung my sword, just to release my aimless anger.
I never bothered to look at those I cut down.
I felt no remorse, either.
A sharp scream, and then blood would splatter.
The coppery smell of fresh hatred would fill the air as I mete out deadly punishment.
I would leave the battlefield, leaving the enemies in death throes, their dying curses stabbing at my back like ice picks.
How long has it been since I was last called that?
I never showed mercy, no matter how desperately my enemies begged.
I was so cruel and so apathetic.
I moved from one battlefield to another, shedding blood to become the greatest of all swordsmen in the world.
This man standing before me reminds me of myself when I was called the Yaksha... in life.
But the subtle shaking of the tip of his sword...
The last ounce of conscience left in him must still be fighting him.
But it won't last long...
- Yaksha's Monologue
The Ghostblade must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Ghostblade must first reach level 50.
- Talk to G.S.D in the Hendon Myre Back Alley.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Rakshasa
I see no boundary between good and evil.
I only cut down those who get in my way.
Dead men are evil; living men are good.
The Rakshasa lives to destroy the world.
Even if it makes me evil, I'll wear my mask and walk the path of the Rakshasa.
The Yaksha must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Ghostblade TP Skills
Ghostblade Awakening Skills
Ghostblade 2nd Awakening Skills
Ghostblade Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Slayer Skills
Male Slayer Albert Quest Skills
Male Slayer TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Ghostblade's first two awakening titles originates from Hindu Mythology.
- Yaksha are a race of powerful, high ranking nature spirits that are depicted as a demon god–both worshiped as benevolent gods and feared as wrathful demons since he could likely be based on how Male Yaksha were portrayed in early Indian art as fearsome warriors.
- Rakshasa or known as Man-Eaters are depicted as bloodthirsty demons created by the breath of Brahma, a God of Creation when he was asleep at the end of Satya Yuga.
- Yin & Yang could be the motif behind Neo: Ghostblade's artwork depicting the swordsmen duo switching colors.
- For his skills:
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|