Korean: 블레이드 (Beulleideu)
Chinese: 刃影 (Rènyǐng, lit. Blade Shadow)
|Base Job||Female Slayer|
|Job NPC||Knight Robato|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Fixed
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Status Effect?||Bleeding (Status)|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 리벨리온 (Ribellion)|
Chinese: 斩夜 (Zhǎnyè, lit. Slashing Night)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 벤데타 (Bendeta)|
Chinese: 夜皇 (Yèhuáng, lit. Night Emperor)
|Alternate Names||Neo: Blade|
Korean: 진(眞) 블레이드 (Jin Beulleideu)
Chinese: 极诣·刃影 (Jíyì Rènyǐng)
The Spectre is a swordsman who fights with a combination of fast sword strikes with high mobility skills. With an obsessive desire for revenge against the De Los empire, she strikes back with her signature swords Obsidian and White Fang in successive quick slashes in addition with her specialized wires that can not only provide her extra speed but additional harassment to her foes.
- At level 50, the Spectre awakens as a Rebellion then at level 75, the Rebellion awakens as a Vendetta and at level 100, the Vendetta will awaken as a Neo: Spectre.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is the long sword Obsidian and the short sword White Fang holstered beside her.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect changes the Spectre's idle stance to a back pose similar to her promotional art.
- Her Neo: Awakening cosmetic effect is the Spectre slightly unsheathing the Obsidian as blood red mist gathers and disperse as she sheathes the blade back in.
- 1 Awakening as a Rebellion
- 2 Awakening as a Vendetta
- 3 Awakening as a Neo: Spectre
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Trivia
- 9 References
Awakening as a Rebellion
The Spectre must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Spectre must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Knight Robato in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Vendetta
The Rebellion must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Spectre
The Vendetta must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Spectre TP Skills
Spectre Awakening Skills
Spectre 2nd Awakening Skills
Spectre Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Slayer Skills
Female Slayer TP Skills
Female Slayer Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Her playstyle of using two swords could likely be based on legendary rōnin Miyamoto Musashi of Feudal Japan.
- In the 15th Anniversary KDnF artbook, there is concept art of her with a Doberman Pinscher that will appear as a Creature on her exclusive Arad Pass.
- The two blades she wields are the long sword (nodachi) 'Obsidian' (Korean: 大太刀 '黑曜' daetaedo heugyo) and short sword (kodachi) 'White Fang' (Korean: 小太刀 '白牙' daetaedo baega). They are both holstered in the Blade Holster 'Diamond Edge' (Korean: 金剛 geumgang).
- Her original blade was entrusted to her by Knight Master Crowell. But after the blade was split in two by Crowell's student Bale Bran, it was re-forged into her two signature blades by the legendary Bantu blacksmith, Golgolion.
- Her signature blade techniques are known as the 'Sheathing Technique' (Korean: 納刀術 napdosul), which are commonly referred to by their Japanese name 'Nōtō-jutsu', the art of blade sheathing. It is the counterpart to 'Battō-jutsu' (Korean: 拔刀術 baldosul), the art of blade drawing. Both of which are components of 'Iaidō' (居合道).
- Like the other Female Slayer subclasses, the Spectre harnesses the Metastasis energy sealed by her Ghost Fastener to enhance her fighting capability. She uniquely uses the energy to amplify her sword strikes with 'Obsidian' and to create wires that attach to 'White Fang', enabling her to use it as a projectile that can pierce through enemies.
- This wire based form of mobility is very much akin to the Omni-directional mobility gear of the Attack on Titan franchise.
- Much like the Sword Master, the Spectre's theme is based around rebelling and striking back against the De Los Empire, however the Blade carries a much stronger hostility towards the Empire than the former. As such, her awakening titles are all based upon revolution and vengeance against a tyrannical rule.
- A Spectre can either refer to a spirit or an image of something unpleasant. Her Korean subclass title being changed for Global release is likely intentional as to prevent any confusion with similar sounding class names such as Blade Master.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|