Japanese: グラップラー (Gurappurā, lit. Grappler)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Gauntlets, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Fixed Damage
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None|
Japanese: トルネード(Torunēdo, lit. Tornado)
Chinese: 暴风眼 (lit. Eye of Tornado)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 얼티밋 디바|
Chinese: 風暴女皇 (lit. Storm Empress)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진 (眞) 그래플러 (Jin Geulaepeulleo)|
|“||The moment we start to tango, you'll wish you had never asked me to dance.||”|
The Grappler is a Fighter who takes advantage of leverage and weight. The Grappler is adept at grabbing and throwing her opponents, oftentimes into other opponents. Rarely does she ever get hit, darting and jumping around erratically.
- At level 50, the Grappler awakens as a Dervish. At level 75, the Dervish awakens as the Ultimate Diva.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a white bandana.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a group of gravel levitating as streaks of light is ascending from below her.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Grappler raising a wrestling championship belt up in the air with light flashes around her.
Becoming a Grappler
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dervish
Can you hear it?
The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...
It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.
It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.
You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!
My dear, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play.
The Grappler must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Grappler must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Ultimate Diva
I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you just say fighting is just fighting?
A fighting dog like me should just stay tucked in the corner?
How about you shut your mouth that speaks of such non-sense?
My skills are different.
You cannot compare it to the fists thrown by a mere brawler on the street.
It's strong, fast and fancy. Once the enemy has been grabbed, I do not let go.
Ha! If you were going to withdraw so easily, you should have never spoken in the first place.
I suppress the enemies with the energy that flows out of my body,
and with precise control of my power, I destroy enemies in the most effective way.
People say this. That it is an art.
An art expressed through the body.
The ultimate form of combat that seeks beauty and pleasure at the same time.
And that person is me, the Ultimate Diva.
I do not like just fighting. A real fight should be pleasing to the eye.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Female Grappler Skills
Female Grappler TP Skills
Female Grappler Awakening Skills
Female Grappler 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Grappler Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Grappler Trailer] [Female Grappler English Trailer] [Female Grappler Gameplay]
- [Ultimate Diva Trailer] [Ultimate Diva English Trailer] [Ultimate Diva Gameplay]
- Female Grappler's theme is borrowed from fighting style itself that's usually seen in Wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.
- For her titles:
- Dervish is named after a sacred dance.
- Both Tornado & Storm Empress overseas look to take on a wind-themed motif.
- For her shared & exclusive skills:
- Shoulder Tackle - Raiden/Big Bear from The Art of Fighting & King of Fighters.
- Wild Cannon Spike - Bolt Gundam's Gaia Crusher.
- Giant Twister - A combination of Jin Saotome's Cyclone & Getter 3's Great Snow Mountain Storm.
- Torbellino - Although it's the name of an actual wrestling technique, the attack's animation looks similar to Akuma's Raging Demon.
- Turn Heel - Named after a known term that involves Wrestlers portraying a villain-like character.
- The Ultimate Stable - Another term that forms an alliance between two or more Wrestlers sharing a common goal.
- Lexy & Lucy who appear in F.Grappler's skills function similarly to R.Mika with Yamato Nadeshiko from Street Fighter V.
- Eva Diaz, a character from Cyphers is loosely based on the subclass.
- Each of her Awakening artwork & costumes takes inspiration from attire that's commonly seen in Pro-Wrestling. The Dervish however is carrying a mask that references Lucha libre, yet doesn't wear it in-game.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|