Japanese: グラップラー (Gurappurā, lit. Grappler)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Gauntlets, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Fixed
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None|
Japanese: トルネード(Torunēdo, lit. Tornado)
Chinese: 暴风眼 (lit. Eye of Tornado)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 얼티밋 디바|
Chinese: 風暴女皇 (lit. Storm Empress)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진 (眞) 그래플러 (Jin Geulaepeulleo)|
|“||The moment we start to tango, you'll wish you had never asked me to dance.||”|
Masters of grabbing techniques, these Fighters are invincible when it comes to close-quarters combat. They use their strong backs and feminine flexibility to grab and lift their enemies, tossing them as if they weigh nothing. Their Spiral skill that enables them to slam their enemies into the ground from midair looks as magnificent as it is deadly. They strive to maintain their feminine beauty while walking the masculine path of the Fighter.
The Grappler is a Fighter who takes advantage of leverage and weight. The Grappler is adept at grabbing and throwing her opponents, oftentimes into other opponents. Rarely does she ever get hit, darting and jumping around erratically.
- At level 50, the Grappler awakens as a Dervish. At level 75, the Dervish awakens as the Ultimate Diva.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a white bandana.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a group of gravel levitating as streaks of light is ascending from below her.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Grappler raising a wrestling championship belt up in the air with light flashes around her.
- 1 Becoming a Grappler
- 2 Awakening as a Dervish
- 3 Awakening as a Ultimate Diva
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Grappler
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Grappler
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dervish
Can you hear it?
The sound of desperate breaths pushing through the air. To me, it is the sweetest music there is...
It starts when you think you have a hold of me, when you think you sense an opening for an attack, a weakness in my guard. I wait patiently for this moment... wait for you to strike. Like the fly led to the secret scent of the hungry flower, you are trapped and don't even know it.
It might seem that I have merely overpowered you in a single grab, but I have actually already won our fight by exploiting your weakness... a lack of patience.
You will float but for a moment in the air, only to twist and land in a sharp and punctuated end to your life. Oh, how magnificent that crescendo-as your bones break and your body is shattered!
My dear, I sound the most sonorous symphony, and you are merely one of the instruments I play.
The Grappler must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Grappler must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Ultimate Diva
I don't know what you are talking about.
Did you just say fighting is just fighting?
A fighting dog like me should just stay tucked in the corner?
How about you shut your mouth that speaks of such non-sense?
My skills are different.
You cannot compare it to the fists thrown by a mere brawler on the street.
It's strong, fast and fancy. Once the enemy has been grabbed, I do not let go.
Ha! If you were going to withdraw so easily, you should have never spoken in the first place.
I suppress the enemies with the energy that flows out of my body,
and with precise control of my power, I destroy enemies in the most effective way.
People say this. That it is an art.
An art expressed through the body.
The ultimate form of combat that seeks beauty and pleasure at the same time.
And that person is me, the Ultimate Diva.
I do not like just fighting. A real fight should be pleasing to the eye.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Grappler
The Hendon Myre backstreet, where several fights happen and stories are born in just a day.
And in the deepest place of the underground of the backstreet an unprecedented number of people had gathered, filling it with shouts and heat.
“You look so happy, Craig.”
“Well of course, Lexy. The tournament that I’ve always dreamed of is about to have its grand conclusion.”
At his dreamy face both Lexy and Lucy nodded.
After he had disappeared saying he’s going with the adventurer’s guild Craig suddenly returned with the storm at the West Coast.
He said he was moved by a tournament he saw at this ‘Fight Club’ at the Pandemonium, and he began working on it like a madman.
That’s how the ‘UFE’ the Ultimate Fighting Elimination came to be.
The organizer, Craig, made no rules to gender, weight nor method.
The only rule was that the last survivor on the square ring would be the victor.
The word traveled fast with the gossipers,
And because of the joint submit at the West Coast many skilled people gathered at the capital of the Principality.
Thanks to that the list that normally would’ve been full of outlaws was full of great names that one would only see at a tournament of Suju.
And the one standing tall on the ring now had defeated all of them.
Renowned as the genius grappler twin Lexy and Lucy also participated with the confidence that they could win,
But they were both helpless against that grappler on the ring.
Lexy stared at the woman holding up the champion belt, as if she was being pulled in by something.
“Guess we have a crazy first champion with that.”
Disappointed that the tournament like never again is ending, Lucy spoke like letting out a sigh.
“Champion? Lexy, come on… not something so boring like what the strikers use…
Umm… Craig, don’t you have something good?”
Craig scratched his chin out of habit, then answered with a satisfied expression.
“‘Queen of the ring’. The Queen for short.”
“The Queen of the ring…”
Even as Craig spoke Lexy’s eyes could not move away from the shining ‘Queen’ on the ring.
“Lucy, let’s follow the ‘Queen’!”
Lucy seemed surprised at what Lexy said so suddenly, but her heart was pounding just like Lexy’s.
“For real? And then what?”
“I’ll ask to be her friend… no, to be her student!”
“Hey! Lexy, wait up! Just…!”
They were already running to the ‘Queen’ who was coming down from the ring.
Looking at the two Craig smiled, perhaps anticipating a start of a new legend.
The Ultimate Diva must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Female Grappler Skills
Female Grappler TP Skills
Female Grappler Awakening Skills
Female Grappler 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Grappler Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Grappler Trailer] [Female Grappler English Trailer] [Female Grappler Gameplay]
- [Ultimate Diva Trailer] [Ultimate Diva English Trailer] [Ultimate Diva Gameplay]
- The Female Grappler's theme is heavily based on a Pro-Wrestler, combined with the Grappling fighting style that's usually seen in Wrestling, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, and Mixed Martial Arts.
- Each of her Awakening costumes takes inspiration from attire that's commonly seen in Pro-Wrestling.
- In her First Awakening art, She is seen carrying a Mask seen in Lucha-libre.
- Lexy & Lucy who appear in Neo: Female Grappler's skills function similarly to R.Mika with Yamato Nadeshiko from Street Fighter V.
- Her Awakened Ones the Second Weapon Avatar is called Cadenza, a musical reference.
- Eva Diaz, a character from Cyphers is loosely based on the subclass.
- Her First Awakening Dervish is named after a sacred dance.
- Both of her overseas Tornado & Storm Empress titles look to take on a wind naming scheme.
- The word Diva is Latin for Goddess, it can also refer to an very talented female performer in the entertainment industry, as it befits the Female Grappler's Ultimate Diva title seen in her Second Awakening lore.
- Shoulder Tackle - Raiden/Big Bear. (Art of Fighting/King of Fighters)
- Spiral - Izuna Drop.
- Wild Cannon Spike - Bolt Gundam's Gaia Crusher.
- Giant Twister - A combination of Jin Saotome's Cyclone & Getter 3's Great Snow Mountain Storm.
- Torbellino - Although it's the name of an actual wrestling technique, the attack's animation looks similar to Akuma's Raging Demon. It is also the Spanish term for "Whirlwind".
- Turn Heel - Heel is a wrestling term to describe a Wrestler who portrays a villain/antagonist character.
- The Ultimate Stable - Another term that forms an alliance between two or more Wrestlers sharing a common goal.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|