Agram the Witch
This page is up to date as of Client Version: unknown, If you would like to edit it, please add more information by clicking the following link: (Link) as this page is automatically generated.
|Agram the Witch|
Agram the Witch is the boss of the Abandoned Mine. Agram was the corrupt Village Chief of North Myre. After opening up the Interdimensional Rift that appeared in North Myre, Agram gained the power to change the environment around her, which may make the fight more difficult. She can also attack Dungeon Fighters using her hair.
- Can summon Black Bats at the beginning of the fight in Super Armor (Status), can be interrupted.
- Can teleport behind players and Stun (Status) them, continuing with a forward attack with her hair. Has a chance to inflict Blind (Status).
- Can use a standalone version of her forward hair attack. Has a chance to inflict Blind (Status).
- Can cast a special move where her hair will bite, long range. Has a chance of causing temporary Armor Destroy (Status) and Weapon Destruction (Status).
- Nature Orb: Thorny Road - can change the environment around her to be jungle-like.
- If the player stays in the vines for too long, they will be immobilized; vines cannot be burned.
- Screaming Plants will appear, and stepping on them will cause them to stab the player.
- Will summon a green orb to circle around hitting players.
- Ice Orb: Glacier Road - can change the environment around her to snow.
- Because of the snow, it may be hard to see where ice picks are being summoned.
- Ice picks will be summoned frequently; ice needles will be summoned occasionally, marked by a yellow circle in the ground.
- Will summon a blue orb to circle around hitting players.
- Magma Orb: Fire Road - can change the environment around her to small pools of lava.
- Stepping into the pools of lava will deal damage.
- Agram summons fire spirits from the lava pools that can inflict damage on you if they touch you, with a possibility of inflicting Burn (Status).
- Running around frequently will make it easier. It is recommended to not stay in one place for too long because of Agram's teleport-hair attack.
- A good time to attack Agram is when she teleports and does her hair attack, or when she is casting her more-powerful hair attack. Avoid being in the same x-axis and knock her down in either attack.
- Don't waste your attacks when she's changing phases, as she is invincible whilst puking up the colored orbs.