|Alternate Names||Korean: 버서커 (Beoseokeo)|
Japanese: バーサーカー (Bāsākā, lit. Berserker)
Chinese: 狂战士 (Kuángzhànshì)
|Base Job||Male Slayer|
|Specialized Weapon||Zanbato (Recommended), Bludgeon|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Fixed
|Inflict Status Effect?||Bleeding (Status)|
Korean: 헬벤터 (Helbenteo)
Japanese: ヘルベンター (Herubentā, lit. Hell Benter)
Prison Blood Devil
Chinese: 獄血魔神 (Yù Xuè Móshén)
|Alternate Names||Blood Evil|
Korean: 블러드이블 (Beulleodeu Ibeul)
Korean: 진(眞) 버서커
|“||I will do anything for more power... even if it means selling my soul.||”|
Kazan is the one called the heart of all demons. Kazan Syndrome, usually causes massive amounts of negative emotions, but it can grow stronger. Mentally breaking the infected person down to the point of a Frenzy, literally becoming a demon. No one could tell if a warrior infected by the Kazan Syndrome was a friend, or enemy. Their speed and destructive power, however, were outstanding.
10 years ago, the Blade Masters were sent to head to the Screaming Caverns to take out the danger that lurked. Roxy, who was with the Blade Masters, was a Berserker. She, along with Aganzo, Vaughn, Bwanga and Siran, faced off against one of the apostles, Sirocco. With no chance of defeating her, Roxy had to release the chains of her 'Ghost Demon' arm, unleashing the Kazan Syndrome, losing control over her body. Roxy went on a Frenzy, and ultimately destroyed Sirocco all by herself. But in the end, her life was sacrificed in order to end Sirocco. She is a prime example that showed that Berserkers are truly the most powerful warriors.
The Berserker, yielding to demonic possession, taps into an otherworldly rage. He is capable of a wide range of vicious attacks, including Frenzy, which unleashes furious bloodshed on threatening foes. Diehard gives him great survivability and two of his most well-known attacks are Blood Sword and Bloody Twister.
- At level 50, the Berserker awakens as a Hell Bringer. At level 75, the Hell Bringer awakens as the name Blood Evil.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is red demonic eyes.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is red energy pulsating from his demon arm and large red gashes on his sword arm and chest.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is his sword arm turn blood red like his demon arm and his vambrace removed. His chest wound takes a different form and also reaches up his face.
- 1 Becoming a Berserker
- 2 Awakening as a Hell Bringer
- 3 Awakening as a Blood Evil
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Berserker
- 5 Obtaining Ability Intensification
- 6 Skills
- 7 Original Class Skills
- 8 Media Content
- 9 Trivia
- 10 Gallery
Becoming a Berserker
The Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Hell Bringer
What makes a Berserker?
He is one who, without a second thought, slays the foe that stands before him. He does not deny, nor is ashamed of, his demon-possessed arm. He accepts the fact that the demon that dwells within him, at any moment, could destroy him. And he endures, even in the midst of the excruciating pain caused by Kazan Syndrome...
To those who choose the path of the Berserker, unimaginable strength is bestowed; however, embracing such a destiny comes with an acceptance that one’s life will end painfully and tragically. Tombstones throughout the continent mark the final resting place of Berserkers who were all unparalleled in battle but met harrowing ends. One by one, they evaporated...like a withering flame into thin air. Even given vast demonic energy, the Berserker is still a prisoner to the limits of the human body. Though they appear to fear nothing, even they cannot divest themselves of the most basic and human of feelings. They still desire to live.
Awakening into a Hell Bringer may grant them even more power, but it quickens the strangling coils of mortality. The Hell Bringers are known for their endless pursuit of vitality. By absorbing the blood of other creatures, their drink in their vital power. However, the more power gained, the more intense their own candle of life burns, bringing them ever closer to their ill-fated deaths.
Until then, Hell Bringers will be of tremendous help to the Dungeon Fighters. If you find yourself alone in a party with a Hell Bringer, just pray that his blood and vigor will last until the end of the dungeon.
The Berserker must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Berserker must first reach level 50.
- Talk to G.S.D in the Hendon Myre Back Alley.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 10 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Blood Evil
When forcibly drawn blood cannot escape Hell Bringer's body, it is quite terrifying. The blood rages out and escapes the body, and anyone within the vicinity will be terrified.
It has been said that they were given the name "Blood Evil", as the blood that rises from this process looks like a bloody ghost. However, to become Blood Evil, one must endure unimaginable pain. The ghost infiltrates the mind and causes illusions accompanied with great pain. It tortures and devours the body. Hell Bringers call this stage the "Metamorphosis." It is a stage one must go through in order to gain a new powerful body. However, weak Hell Bringers will lose their life during "Metamorphosis." The one who withstands the pain is given the right to be called "Blood Evil."
Blood Evils are able to control blood and manipulate it to form shapes. The shape that forms when they use this technique is the image of the ghost that was seen in their illusion.
The Hell Bringer must first reach level 75.
- Complete A Story of Adventures in Empyrean to access the City of Shonan.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
Awakening as a Neo: Berserker
And so another emergence began.
Erupting blood covered the body and blood.
Crimson blood from the arm crawled up to the chest.
Rupturing pain like never before devoured the body.
The body spasmed from the excruciating pain.
The body broke and the bones crumbled.
Every droplet of blood trembled like they would pierce out of the skin.
The last bit of sanity resisted.
It’s too dangerous,
If it’s now,
Do not be deceived by the power,
If it’s me now,
I can handle the power
No more sanity.
I opened my eyes.
Pain rises from the trace of the blood that pierced my heart.
Feel the overflowing armor of blood.
Uplift I’ve never felt before engulfed my body.
Take up the blade of insanity.
I laugh at the skies.
This is the spoils for the victor,
Ah… I was not wrong.
This power is mine!
The Blood Evil must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Blood Memory: reduced to 30SP
- Blood Incarnate: reduced to 45SP
- Blood Riven: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Extreme Overkill.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Berserker TP Skills
Berserker Awakening Skills
Berserker 2nd Awakening Skills
Berserker Neo: Awakening Skills
Berserker Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Slayer Skills
Male Slayer Albert Quest Skills
Male Slayer TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Berserker Trailer] [Berserker English Trailer] [Berserker Gameplay]
- [Blood Evil Trailer] [Blood Evil English Trailer] [Blood Evil Gameplay]
- The Berserker's theme takes inspiration from the same Norse Viking warriors who serve Odin and fought with a trance-like fury that is often portrayed in popular media, such as Dungeons & Dragons alongside Hemomancy that involves Blood Manipulation.
- Despite equipping Heavy Armor in-game, he is often portrayed as armor-less in his artwork and Awakening costumes.
- His usage of Zanbatōs means horse-slaying sword, dating back to Japan's Heian period which were anti-cavalry weapons.
- His Korean 1st Awakening Hell Benter literally means hell-bent, befitting his overall recklessness.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|