Korean: 로그 (Logeu)
Japanese: ローグ (Rōgu, lit. Rogue)
Chinese: 刺客 (Cìkè)
|Specialized Weapon||Daggers, Dual Blades|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||None|
|Alternate Names||Silver Moon|
Japanese: シルバームーン (Shirubā Mūn, lit. Silver Moon)
Chinese: 银月(Yín yuè)
Korean: 진(眞) 로그
|“||Fast. Faster! If you manage to see the shining blades in my hands, try your best to dodge them.||”|
The Rogues of the Royal Guard are considered by many to be of the most elite forces of the entire world. Studying the art of movement, they train to push their bodies to levels of extreme performance. Some even believe them to actually be manifestations of sound, as their physical form is not always visible when they attack. To be in a fight with the elusive Rogue is said to be like fighting a ghost, with razor sharp accuracy, who can manipulate the air around them as if it were an extension of their own body.
Rogues rely on the their speed, getting in close to drop numerous strikes and evading when under attack. Their two Specialized Weapons are the Daggers and Twin Swords each one catering for different play styles.
- At level 50, the Rogue awakens as a Silver Moon. At level 75 the Silver Moon awakens as an Alcyone
- Her subclass cosmetic effect changes her eyes to glow white.
- Her 2nd awakening cosmetic effect is a series of white silhouettes that trail behind her as she moves.
- 1 Becoming a Rogue
- 2 Awakening as a Silver Moon
- 3 Awakening as an Alcyone
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Rogue
The Thief must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Silver Moon
Can you see sound?
I know what you’re thinking… that’s ridiculous, right? It is impossible to see the vibration of air with your eyes.
Well, you obviously haven’t met… "them". If you were to, you would quickly realize how narrow minded you have been. They are the few masters of movement, those of the Dark Elves who possess physical ability beyond the comprehension of most living things, trained vigorously under the code of the Rogue. Among the Rogues, not all of them will ever attain such power. Only those who strive to surpass imagination and belief.
The desire for such acute ability must be inherent, it must be something that drives you forward, spiriting you through battle and bloodshed.
An account from a witness to their capabilities reads: “I was taking a moment, listening to the wind blowing through the field, when I was spotted by a small band of Kartels who had camped nearby. I planned to run, but before I could even turn, two crescent shaped silver blades ripped through the night and blurred back and forth across the camp for a matter of seconds. I heard a swift clashing of metal, and saw a faint translucent movement. By the time I could focus my eyes again, the entire camp had been ripped to shreds!”
They are the Silver Moons. Those who move faster than the blinks of an eye.
Again I ask, can you see sound? The answer is yes. As those who have seen a Silver Moon in combat say:
“I was attacked… and defeated… by a living, breathing sound…. I saw it with my own eyes… it had no face... only a sound.”
The Rogue must first reach level 50.
Awakening as an Alcyone
|“||A piercing light from the Darkness
Dominator of the Instant.
Like a dream, it is a sharp light that pierces through darkness.
The swift star that we wish to be.
From afar, it can instantly reach the most distant of places.
It lights up the sky and transcends perception.
The ruler of the moment that surpasses space.
The rogue obsession with speed is nothing new. Their swiftness is uncanny.
This is a result of combining a powerful spirit and a well-trained body.
And those who can obtain this level will be praised as an, ‘Alcyone,’ like the shining star in the night sky.
To the rogues, Alcyone is a place they’ve never been to and a teacher they’ve never met.
It’s difficult for others to understand but they consider the teachings of the blue-white star as the one and only truth.
This is why rogues are never lost.
Because their star is always with them wherever they may go.
And one day, they too will eventually surpass their star.
The Silver Moon must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Rogue TP Skills
Rogue Awakening Skills
Rogue 2nd Awakening Skills
Rogue Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Thief TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- Alcyone comes from the brightest star in the Pleiades cluster which is part of the Taurus constellation while the name itself originates from one of the Pleiades seven sisters in Greek Mythology.
- For her skills that references various special moves:
- Breaking Rush - Ashura Senku, Akuma's known teleport technique.
- Chain Saw - Patriot Circle from Rolento.
- Vertical Spiral - Andy Bogard's Supreme Impact Shot.
- Sonic Assault - Hawkeye from Trials of Mana/Seiken Densetsu 3.
- Her 3rd Awakening looks to be based on Blade Carnival, a Hunter Finish from Destiny 2.
- Neo- Rogue New Skill Cut In.gif
Neo: Rogue Skill Cut-In
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|