Female Nen Master
|Alternate Names||Nen Master|
Japanese: ネンマスター (Nen Masutā, lit. Nen Master)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Knuckle, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
Magic Skills: Percent Damage
Physical Skills: None
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?||Light Element|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Shock (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Blazing Flower|
Japanese: 百花繚乱 (Hyakkaryōran)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 염제 폐월수화|
Neo: Nen Master
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진 (眞) 넨마스터 (Jin Nen Maseuteo)|
|“||My body and soul are one with nature... allowing Nen power to flow through me.||”|
Certain Suju-based Fighters find and study Nen flowing in people's body and walk the path of the Nen Master. These Fighters materialize their Nen into globes or concentrate it into their fists and legs and swing them to inflict damage. They may be small and delicate, but they can knock down gigantic monsters with a single punch to the head.
The Nen Master is a Fighter who follows the teachings of Nen. She can throw Nen powder to attack from a distance, utilize Nen Guard to build a protective shield around herself, and can also harness her strong inner spirit to heal her teammates. Some other recognizable skills include Doppelganger Blast, where the Nen Master creates explosive clones, and Energy Shield, a powerful burst of Nen that damages enemies.
- At level 50, the Nen Master awakens as the Blazing Flower. At level 75, the Blazing Flower awakens as the Nen Empress.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a golden aura.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a pulsating white aura around both of her hands.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect are blue and yellow energy dragons swirling around her.
- 1 Becoming a Nen Master
- 2 Awakening as a Blazing Flower
- 3 Awakening as a Nen Empress
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Nen Master
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
Becoming a Nen Master
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Blazing Flower
I am always in awe of those of you who feel the power of Nen within.
Being a Nen Master is nothing short of remarkable. But you yourself know that your true power has yet to be unleashed. If you allow Nen to flow freely through your body, surrendering your corporeal connection to the world of mankind, you may be able to Awaken into a Blazing Flower.
Let your Nen loose. Let it seep into your muscles and your mind. You may not quite understand this quite yet, but I know that one day you will achieve such power that with every step you take the pure petals of Nen shall alight from the ground and swirl around you.
This blossom will be your awakening as a Blazing Flower.
The Nen Master must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Nen Empress
Look at it, and praise it.
The beauty that bloomed after enduring unimaginable pain.
"What exactly is Nen?"
What is this power that allows you to defeat giants with such a frail body?
If we call this 'Great Power,' then why does it exist and what is it for?
I was flustered by the barrage of questions.
I've heard many stories about humble masters seeking knowledge form a minor,
to the point where I was sick of it, but it's my first time actually being in that situation.
"Maybe the protect something?"
"Does that mean, to protect something, we have the right to wield such great power?"
He answered back aggressively, in such a way that it felt like I was being interrogated.
I actually believed he replied normally, but I just took it that way.
"... I... don't know."
I withdrew myself.
Then turned away from the great warrior that I would be honored to even look at,
although I knew his heart screamed for answers.
I am not sure what happened after that. I don't even know whether he is alive or dead...
I truly wish that he found answers and that he lives in happiness but who can possibly answer his questions.
Even the bright moon that lights the sky cannot help him find the knowledge that he seeks.
Would you like to meet him? He may be difficult to find but easy to distinguish.
If you have the eye that sees the beauty embracing the moon, and if that Emperor is still alive...
The Blazing Flower must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Nen Master
A technique that allows the swords to leave the swordsman’s hands and strike the enemies freely by their will is considered as the height of dreams for those who wield swords.
Then what about nen?
Nen may linger in the body of a user, but in the end the energy returns to nature.
Most nen masters have studied the nen to exert destructive force or to protect oneself,
But none has ever imagined that the wills of a user could stand against the rules of nature.
But when training with nen, those who encounter a wall after reaching a certain level would challenge such questions headon to look for an answer.
If one could hold their will in the nen and move it as they wish…
It would allow utilization of nen at a higher dimension than simple expansion or focus.
Such discussions have been held for a long time by nen masters and those who studied nen, but the conclusion was always an empty one that it’s possible in theory.
I too have met many nen masters and contributed to the theory, but I began to lose interest as I could find none that could actually fulfill it.
Until she returned a while ago.
Thinking back it was as if she was trying to give some teachings, returning home after so long she brought together all the apprentices to an empty field.
She started with what seemed to be a beautiful nen flower.
The flower budded and blossomed by the master was splendid, almost sacred.
But when she closed her eyes and focused,
From the nen flower that began scattering appeared a thin nen creature like a baby snake.
The creature crawled up her body and began taking the form of a blue dragon.
As some quick nen masters realized the situation and were in shock,
She let out her other hand from the flower from her right hand emerged another yellow nen dragon that coiled around her lower body.
She then showed that she was no longer using any nen by closing her eyes and letting her hands down.
And yet the two energies of nen moved around her like they had their own will.
Enticed by the two dragons coiling her, only after a long moment of silence did we realize what this meant.
Nen of will.
That returned the passion of nen back to me, and told of a new level beyond the Nen Empress.
The Nen Empress must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Female Nen Master Skills
Female Nen Master TP Skills
Female Nen Master Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Nen Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Nen Master Trailer] [Female Nen Master English Trailer] [Female Nen Master Gameplay]
- [Nen Empress Trailer] [Nen Empress English Trailer] [Nen Empress Gameplay]
- The Female Nen Master's theme heavily borrows from the Nen Technique that's featured within the Hunter × Hunter's manga series.
- Each of her Awakening costumes through artwork or avatar form are inspired by Cheongsam or known as qipao,which is a traditional Chinese dress.
- When Mandarin of a Hundred Flowers asks What is the power to topple mountains? during her boss fight in Basement of Pain, it is a reference to Nen Empress' lore.
- Each of the Female Nen Master's titles can be seen as continuing to train and fully master her Nen energy even further.
- Some of her skills mainly involve the usage of Tigers and Dragons, though mainly leaning towards the latter.
- Nen Shot with the Nen Cannon - Hadoken. (Street Fighter)
- Energy Shield - Chun-Li's Kikoshou. (Street Fighter)
- Saint Illusion - Benimaru's Phantom Hurricane (King of Fighters)
- Nen Implosion - Ryu's Shinku Hadoken resembling the Kamehameha. (vs Capcom crossovers)
- Raging Light Dragon - Dragon of the Darkness Flame used by Hiei (YuYu Hakusho), or Maria Renard's Seiryuu Item Crash. (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
- Psychokinetic Rampage - Athena Asamiya's Psychic Medley 13. (King of Fighters XIII)
- Astral Penetration - Nen Dragons - Might Guy's Night Guy during his fight against Madara. (Naruto Shippuden)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|