|Alternate Names||Street Fighter|
Japanese: 喧嘩屋 (Kenka-ya)
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical*(Can convert his skills into physical damage via Rule Break). |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Bleeding (Status), Poison (Status), Burn (Status),, Slow (Status) Stun (Status), Blind (Status), Bind (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Thousand-Handed Buddha|
Japanese: 千手羅漢 (Senju Rakan)
|Alternate Names||Dark King|
Korean: 명왕 (Myeongwang)
|Alternate Names||Neo: Street Fighter|
Korean: 진: 스트리트파이터 (Jin: Seuteuliteu Paiteo)
|“||The only rule a Brawler needs, is to clear your mind of all rules.||”|
There was always fighting for sport in the alleys of Hendon Myre...
No-holds-barred fighting. Ruthless competition in which the loser usually pays with his life; or an arm or leg, if they're lucky...
Although it was clearly illegal, alley fighting became more popular as the world became more chaotic. Eventually, it became so widespread that even the government could not interfere.
Male Fighters who are known as Brawlers had their beginning as these wagering fighters in the very same alley.
"They don't take the life of humans seriously."
It is said that some people from Suju came to the alleys in Arad, and taught those who wished to learn how to street fight. They added what they learned from observing Faris's fighting, to the weapons they made, and crafted a new style of their own, that they call "Brawling".
The few remaining Male Brawlers alive today are very dangerous. They are used to no-holds-barred fighting. The fact that they are still alive, means they have beat the ultimate survival game. It means that they are extremely cunning, nasty, and just cruel.
The Brawler is an unstoppable thug who will do anything to win a fight. Not necessarily interested in the sporting aspects of conflict, the Brawler uses blades, poisons and other items to give him the upper hand. He is also prone to exploit dirty tricks, such as throwing sand in his opponents' eyes and even attacking them after they've fallen. He is a long range character who utilizes abnormal statuses like Stun (Status), Bleed (Status), Poison (Status) and Blind (Status). He casts abilities in wide areas of effect.
- At level 50, the Brawler awakens as a Rampager then at level 75, the Rampager awakens as a Hades.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is two small white bandages on his face, a large scar across his abdomen, and several more scars upon his legs.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is his eyes often emit a bright purple glow.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is an area of chains and debris around the Brawler.
Becoming a Brawler
The Male Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Rampager
|“||I will end the tragedy in this world!||”|
Oh Rampager, the god of war...
The world is in chaos.
Though the creatures from hell run rampant, humans kill each other for their own greed. Their screams fill the sky and their meaningless death cause angels to cry tears of blood that taint the ocean red.
Isn't it time you make your presence known? With blinding lightning and ear shattering-thunder, aren't you supposed to use your might to take away lives, destroy this world and end this chaos?!
Why must you remain silent! How much more cries of agony must you hear?!
Please come down and end this tragedy. And take this life also... one that is blind by the sorrow of losing her children, and now is merely dragging her life along the ground of this meaningless world.
- Prayer of a Forsaken Mother
The Male Brawler must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Hades
|“||The world plays at my standard from now.||”|
A fool once told me that light will be swallowed up by darkness
That same fool advised to hide for your life
But look, which one of us ended up dying first?
Fools who run because they're scared, or avoid conflict because it's dirty
I'm not saying the weak should try to fight the strong
But how long are you going to just sit on your ass?
Life in the back alley is unforgiving and
Those who curse the world can get out
From now on, I am the rule
By becoming the darkness, I'll devour everything
Watch closely, this will be an entertaining fight
The Rampager must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Male Brawler Skills
Male Brawler TP Skills
Male Brawler Awakening Skills
Male Brawler 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Brawler Neo: Awakening Skills
Male Brawler Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Fighter Skills
Male Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Male Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- The Male Brawler's theme also borrows from the Street fighting style like his female counterpart, but he seems to heavily focus more on weapon-based combat with the usage of Chains instead upon his Awakenings.
- He is referred to as a Urban Champion during his Oculus scenario dialouge with Hellcat Louise before their battle.
- In the Nexon-DFO localization, he was originally given Wildcat to match his counterpart's First Awakening title.
- To differentiate the two, he would be given Rampager as his new Global First Awakening title since the Impaler also shares this over in Korea.
- Thousand-Handed Buddha can refer to the Avalokiteśvara of Buddhism.
- Hades is the Greek God of the Underworld.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|