|Alternate Names||Female Mechanic|
Japanese: メカニック (Mekanikku, lit. Mechanic)
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Auto Gun|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?||Light Element*(Switchable via Transformation).|
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Japanese: メタルハート (Metaru Hāto, lit. Metal Heart)
|Alternate Names||진(眞) 여메카닉|
|“||The cold metallic body of a deadly mechanical device... caressed by the soft warmth of a feminine hand.||”|
Through the ages, Empyrean women have played an important role in the field of mechanics. In fact, three of the seven Machinists were female. Female Mechanics have developed a technology unique from—and more practical than—that of their male counterparts. There are many female Mechanics actively working in Seven Shards, the greatest research facility in Empyrean.
- At level 50, the Mechanic awakens as the Metalheart. At level 75, the Metalheart awakens as the Optimus.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a small flying robot beside her.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a G-Operator floating beside her, emitting neon pink highlight.
- 1 Becoming a Mechanic
- 2 Awakening as a Metalheart
- 3 Awakening as an Optimus
- 4 Sex Differences
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Trivia
Becoming a Mechanic
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Metalheart
500 years ago, the 'Seven Machinists' started planning for a new weapon to strengthen the Bakal Resistance known as the 'Eternal Flame'. The research and development of the Combat Mech initially seemed to progress well, yet came to halt when there was an internal betrayal.
Hundreds of years later, their plans begin to pan out, thanks to the ingenious minds of the new generation. Scientists like Fiendheiger used the remnants of Machinist Curio's research as the foundation for reaching mechanical achievements like the Tempester & Gale Force. Further developments led to the creation and concept of Mecha transformation and combination functions.
Mechanics of today, and especially female Mechanics, are greatly fascinated with this area of study. Their efforts to make transformation mechanisms more efficient have been very successful. The G series they developed are not only more sophisticated and more powerful, but also possess a new form of power capacity that sets them apart from the outdated Mechs of their predecessors. It would not be an exaggeration to say that this latest form called the G-0 Battleroid, has a power comparable to Gaebolg; which makes it the ultimate killing machine.
Machinists who develop such a passion for building robots are said to have a mechanical heart themselves. At the rate their technology has been advancing as of late, it won't be long before the title of Metalheart takes on a literal manifestation among Machinists.
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Mechanic must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Optimus
|“||Like my new toys? Oh, sorry. The dead can't speak, right?||”|
Up until now, the design of war machines which Mechanics produced did not change much from the examples that the 7 Meisters had suggested. Recently it was changed to the Standard modified by Doctor Farrel Wane but effective designs for mass production were an important factor in creating weapons to be used on the battlefield.
Even Doctor Melvin Richter, the Mechanic known to stride for extraordinary designs, wasn’t free from this factor when creating war machines, and so because of this, unless it was a robot for personal use, all machines had similar appearances so it was difficult to tell whose design was whose, with the only differences in performance depending the on level of technology that the Mechanic had utilized. It was the same for me, and perhaps no one had thought of going against this rule in Empyrean, where the tiresome war knows no end.
But, this next development of mechanical design completely reverses such stereotypes. The goal is to create beautiful weapons. We have created new value from leftover parts rather than disposing of them. The ecstasy you get when you design as much driving parts as you want, since design was considered a weakness as a weapon, was indescribable!
Why did we go for beautiful designs? A weapon that looks just like a weapon is too dull, isn’t it? The Battlefield is the place where technologies makes the fastest advancement, but so far we were missing out on Design as factor of war machines. Beautiful designs help to not only boost our allies’ morale, but also their charismatic methods to outwit careless enemies.
However, don’t get us wrong that we went only cared for beauty in weapons. Like I said earlier, what we are making are ‘weapons’. There were surprising advancements in their destructive potential and accuracy improvements, which are the core reasons why these weapons exist. I tell you now, in the name of the Optimus Factory, where the finest technicians have assembled, I recommend that you stay away from the safety range. We guarantee the precise accuracy of the weapons, but against improved firepower, the safety range that was set ten years ago is much too short.
– Quoted from the interview with Gina Deodor, the chief of the Optimus Factory.
The Metalheart must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
- Slightly longer downtime on RX-78 Land Runner, EZ-8 Time Bomb, and Detonation
- The Damage Interval for G-1 Corona is lowered, but it can be increased by pressing the skill key repeatedly.
- The skill G-3 Raptor is capable of inflicting hit stun, unlike its male counterpart.
- Can be cycled indefinitely.
- About 300 higher machine gun attack strength and 500 lower missile strength than Tempester counterpart.
- Number of machine gun shots low and missile count high.
- Transformation instead of Firebolt.
- Air Bomb Mech: Gale Force instead of Air Combat Mech: Tempester.
- G-Extension instead of Last Fighting Will.
- G-0 Battleroid instead of Gaebolg Punch.
- 2nd Awakening skills are completely different. Consult their pages for more details.
Female Mechanic Skills
Female Mechanic TP Skills
Female Mechanic Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic Neo: Awakening Skills
Female Mechanic Togglable Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Mechanic Trailer] [Female Mechanic English Trailer] [Female Mechanic Gameplay]
- [Optimus Trailer] [Optimus Gameplay]
- For her titles:
- The name Optimus is of Latin origins meaning The best or first as putting both 2nd Awakening titles together with her male counterpart references Optimus Prime, the Autobot Leader of the Transformers franchise.
- For her skills:
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|