|Alternate Names||Magic Scholar|
Japanese: 魔道学者 (Madō Gakusha)
|Base Job||Female Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Fixed Damage |
Physical Skills: None
Subclass Difficulty: Intermediate
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?|| Burn (Status)|
Japanese: トリックスター (Torikkusutā, lit. Trickster)
Chinese: 魔术师 (lit. Magician)
Korean: 진(眞) 마도학자
|“||I found this old spell called 'Last Breath' on one of my ancient scrolls.
I think it might be a good luck spell! Hehe~
Can I cast it on you?
The Witch is a gifted student of the ancient texts of Pandemonium. Among the many magical contraptions at the Witch's disposal is the iconic broomstick, from which she can attack her enemies from the air. The Witch also dabbles in the mysterious art of alchemy, and takes on a familiar—a helpful magical pet—to support her in battle. Since her powers are grounded in a near mathematical understanding of magical learning, her attacks are based on probabilities. The higher the probability, the more deadly the attack.
- At level 50, the Witch awakens as the Trickster. At level 75, the Trickster awakens as a Geniewiz.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a belt of alchemy vials strapped around her waist.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a large red crystal necklace known as Lapis Philosophorum.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the Witch brings out a piece of Red Candy that shines for a moment.
Becoming a Witch
The Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Trickster
We witches work hard to master our craft,
Our broomsticks can break any spear, pole, or staff!
Nothing will ever hold us back,
Whenever we're challenged we always attack!
Off we go! Flying around!
Cather our scrolls and fly into town.
Study the Ancients and practice our spells,
Nothing will ever bring us to frown!
Our familiars are near, in your hearts they strike fear.
Snowman and Pumpkin are ways right here!
We've lasted for ages, the best of all Mages,
Against us not even an Apostle's courageous!
You think us to be young, innocent, and foolish?
We are the ones who put away Ghoulguish!
We are responsible for Seria's tutelage!
Try me, you'll see, I invented hubris!
We will poison your crops!
Me and my sisters,
All shall fear me, I am the TRICKSTER!
- Song of Iki -
The Witch must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Geniewiz
A storm is coming to Pandemonium once more.
The forbidden artificial life 'Homunculus' was found inside Elting Memorial Underground.
Although the Apostile 'Hilder' did not restrict the people of the Pandemonium from researching magic in general, the development of artificial life and research was strictly forbidden. This was because they knew about the tragic event that happened from the artificial life research that took place in Terra. It was so dangerous that even 'Kashipa' known as one of the biggest rebels, did not break this law.
However, the fact that 'Devilgirl' caused this event enraged Hilder even more. Devilgirl is a group of geniuses who are also the biggest troublemakers in Pandemonium. They were known for causing many bad events in the past. But every time, Hilder overlooked their offenses as she felt it was their passion for research that caused it.
However, she could not let this one pass. So Hilder ordered to immediately dispose of the Homunculus but Devilgirl refused. Hilder had no choice but to take the problem into her own hands. She rallied up an opposing force and disbanded the Devilgirl. Then, she went onto dispose Homunculus and the research data.
Some of the witches that strayed away became a part of Kashipa and continued their research with the knowledge that they had obtained. They were persistent. And finally, they transferred the unstable Homunculus to the abyss and succeeded in making the completed form of Homunculus.
The witches returned as 'Geniewiz' and using the Homunculus familiars, they became a new nuisance in Pandemonium
The Trickster must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Witch
The Geniewiz must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Obtaining Ability Intensification
Upon completing Scroll of Enlightenment the following skills have decreased SP cost:
- Lucky Feeling: reduced to 30SP
- Lapis Philosophorum: reduced to 45SP
- Uroboros: SP reduced to 0 and auto learned like Fusion Craft.
Learns new skills:
- Complete the True Awakening 2 Quest line.
Witch TP Skills
Witch Awakening Skills
Witch 2nd Awakening Skills
Witch Neo: Awakening Skills
Witch Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Mage Skills
Female Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Witch Trailer] [Witch English Trailer] [Witch Gameplay]
- [Geniewiz Trailer] [Geniewiz English Trailer] [Geniewiz Gameplay]
- The Witch's theme and motif are borrowed from Alchemy alongside Witchcraft.
- While both are described as witches, the Witch and the Enchantress are not the same subclass.
- She is the 2nd character to receive a Nendoroid after Seraph was given one.
- For her titles:
- Geniewiz is literally a portmanteau of Genius & Wizard.
- For her skills:
- Magic Missile - Dungeons & Dragons.
- Broomstick Spin - Momo Karuizawa's Spin Smash or the Momo Crush Burning Vigor Attack. (Rival Schools)
- Florae Collider - Command & Conquer's Red Alert Tesla Coil.
- Mega Drill - Mega Man's Rush Drill. (Marvel vs Capcom)
- Ouroboros - Resembling the mythical serpent eating it's own tail and often interpreted as a symbol for reincarnation.
- Ars Magna's name is that of Latin orgins meaning The Great Art coming from a book written by Ramon Llull. that involves alchemy.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|