|Location||West Coast's Mage Guild|
- Quest Giver.
- Formerly sold 1st Chronicle Weapons/Armor/Accessories based on your character, in return for Chaos Stones.
|Magic Capsule||1||Untradable||20 Raw Paving Stone, 20 Chaos Stone Debris|
|Chaos Stone||1||Untradable||10 Chaos Stone Debris|
|Nihilistic Demon Stone||1||10 Nihilistic Demon Stone Fragment|
|Sharan's HP Potion||1 Unprocessed Bone Chip|
|Sharan's MP Potion||1 Unprocessed Bone Chip|
- I'm the dean of the School of Magic and also the master of the Magic Guild. My duty is to cultivate and manage good magic-users. I also give lessons to non-members that are gifted in magic. Kiri from Empyrean, for instance, is my student.
- We Dark Elves are reclusive by nature, but we're opening up under Her Majesty's government. Not all of us are happy with her opening policy, though.
- Now, concentrate.
- Feel nature's flow.
- Oh, welcome.
- I'll teach you everything about magic.
- May mana be with you always.
- Mana is the flow of nature.
- I hope to see you again soon.
- Sharan's name is of Hindu origin, given to either boys or girls meaning Shelter, it could also be the Hebrew variant Sharon that comes from a flowering plant.
- According to Klonter, Sharan's name is pronounced by putting emphasis on the second syllable, as in Sha-RAN.
- Female Mage was given a Classic Avatar Mini Package resembling her outfit.
- In the (Old) Awakening Quests for the Witch, the Female Mage refers to Sharan with the honorific '아줌마' (ajumma)/ '阿姨' (āyí)/ '叔母さん' (obasan), which means 'Grandma/Aunty'. Upon being called this, Sharan becomes extremely flustered about her age.