|Occupation||Royal Messenger; Otherverse Purifier and Infuser; Equipment Merchant|
|Location||Aphelia Post, Dark Elf Post|
Klonter is a Royal Messenger, located in the Dark Elf Post within Aphelia Post.
- Can Amplify Cursed Equipment that has been purified.
- Sells level 30-35 Common & Uncommon equipment.
- Quest Giver.
- Sells Scrolls & Various Items.
- Otherverse Purifier and Infuser.
|Crystallized Chaos||1||1,000 Clear Cube Fragment|
|Recipe: Otherverse Energy Purification Scroll||39||150,000 Gold|
|Recipe: Pure Tome||39||150,000 Gold|
|Recipe: Conversion Spell||39||150,000 Gold|
- I can't describe how wonderful it is to ride on Lamia Viento's back.
- When all this is settled, I'd love to travel the world with her.
- Being emotional doesn't get you anywhere.
- Sometimes you need to hide your feelings for you goals.
- Our situation isn't good. The general consensus is that we should go to war.
- Queen Maya doesn't want it, but the Elders do. In fact, they're insisting on it.
- I think this war must be stopped at all costs. It'll only cost many young men's lives for no good reason.
Request Chat (Before Origin, In Underfoot)
- Have you met Alchemist Morgan in Silver Crown? If you have questions about alchemy, he's your go-to guy.
- I have some knowledge in alchemy, but what I know is only a fraction of what he knows.
- I've knew the Elders are stubborn, but this is just plain stupid. Can't they see it?
- Arrogance and superiority will only drive us to ruin.
- This makes us no different from the Empire.
- (<player>) "Klonter, you're out of line."
- ...My apologies. I'm just frustrated. Then again, Morgan told me the same thing. I'll try to be more careful.
- Bad blood run deep between the Dwarves and us Dark Elves.
- It's their greed that has brought about so much grief to both races,
- but I don't think everything is their fault. As much as I hate to say this, it's time we Dark Elves accept some responsibility and try to talk things out with them. Nothing will get done if we keep dwelling on the past.
- If it is the command of Queen Maya...
- Do you know what it feels like to ride a Lamina Viento?
- There are many places in the world I haven't been
- The wind brushing my face while flying the blue sky... Words can't do justice to how wonderful it feels..
- Don't be afraid of my Lamina Viento. It wont bite.
- Hello, I'm Klonter, the royal messenger.
- Do you have a message you would like for me to deliver to Queen Maya?
- It gets very cold at night here in the mountains.
- Is something urgent?
- Please tell Sharan I said hello.
- I'll be sure to give Queen Maya your message.
- Traveling is wonderful.
- Diplomacy is the key to overcoming these chaotic times.
- Leave it to me.