Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Alternate Names||Elemental Bomber|
Korean: 엘레멘탈 바머
|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Element?|| Water Element |
|Inflict Status Effect?|| Freeze (Status)|
Chinese: 魔皇 (lit. Magic Emperor)
Chinese: 湮灭之瞳 (lit. Pupil of Annihilation)
Neo: Elemental Bomber
Korean: 진(眞) 엘레멘탈 바머
|“||The energy surrounding me... it is... so beautiful.||”|
Elemental Bombers are ruthless Mages.
Once they've set their eyes on a target, they'll bombard it with spells without ceasing, until their target and everything around it has been destroyed. A normal Mage wouldn't have the Mana to keep up this kind of assault, but Elemental Bombers have access to vast amounts of Mana through the Abyss. Their mastery over all four elements also sets them apart from other Mages, granting them the flexibility to attack foes with whatever element will most effectively end them.
Elemental Bombers channel the unlimited power of the Abyss, enhancing their elemental destructive powers to the extreme. They are terrifying to behold, and worse to encounter in combat.
The Elemental Bomber is a Male Mage who infuses his Orbs with the power of the Elements to wreck havoc on his enemies.
- At level 50, the Elemental Bomber awakens as a Warlock then at level 75, the Warlock awakens as an Oblivion.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are rainbow colored orbs that encircle him.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect are four elemental orbs floating before merging inside his hand.
- 1 Becoming an Elemental Bomber
- 2 Awakening as a Warlock
- 3 Awakening as an Oblivion
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Elemental Bomber
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming an Elemental Bomber
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
- Complete the quest Fighting to Protect the Forest from the Grand Flores Epic Quest line.
Awakening as a Warlock
|“||Command the elements, for maximum effects...||”|
Listen and listen well.
"The abyssal pools that are his eyes echo the dark night skies.
The cold voice rings with death, bringing forth despair.
He of cold blood, who forsakes everything for might.
Who released this beast that knows neither compassion nor pain?"
This song speaks of Sarpoza's Black Eye, the leader of Kashipa and also the first Warlock. The 'Warlock's Song' is often sung by the young mages of Pandemonium. They had cursed the Black Eye for his evil ways, but at the same time respected his immense powers as a Warlock. This is but one of the terrible conflicts the young magic wielders must come to terms with. But do not look down upon them, for they did not decide to give up their humanity to become engines of destruction.
They did so only to survive or to protect themselves. This was the only way. Do not forget that they were once normal, with simple dreams for themselves. Sing them a song if you come upon them. Grant their souls a little relief...
- Kate of the Little Woods
The Elemental Bomber must first reach level 50.
- Complete the quest Unending Foreboding from the North Myre Epic Quest line.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Elemental Bomber must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Sharan in the West Coast Mage Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as an Oblivion
|“||Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds||”|
Having infinite power is an endless amount of suffering in itself.
Slight carelessness will lead to your mind being eaten away, a moment of rest will end up eating away your body.
But again wars never end so this dark road I've been running and running only becomes ever so darker.
The heart-retching Abyss cries as it swears to break me
The bodies of my families, friends and enemies I've left behind watch over me ever so silently.
The only voice that reaches to me in this solitude is the whispers of the Elements.
Flashing, expanding, dispersing, mixing and fusing,
The elements become complete in the palm of my hand, and forms an explosion tearing the sky.
An empty road. The Fragments become lost in memory and fades away.
The great land that no one could possibly set foot blooms for me.
I paint my eyes black, hold in the endless power and the great nothingness that's inside me.
And thus, I am now the Abyss. No being will ever dare go against me.
The Warlock must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Elemental Bomber
A boy laid on an old bed in a small room in a shambling house that no one would visit.
A woman sat by him and was nursing him.
“Hey. Savior. Isn’t it about time you woke up?”
At her voice the boy barely opened his eyes. The darkened eye of the abyss remained unchanged, but the other eye was different.
An evil eye of avarice that longs for all the power of the world.
The unheard, unseen odd eye was certainly connected to the Abyss in his heart.
He was able to contain the infinitely overflowing magic of the Abyss in the abyssal eye.
“The explosion looked like it would blow up half of Pandemonium. I thought another Abyss bomb went off, you know?”
The boy nodded at her words. He then frowned and covered an eye with one hand, like it was in pain. .
“I don’t know what you did, but you’ve done it. I’m sure of it with that dangerous looking wicked odd eye of yours.”
The woman said as she held out a mirror. The boy took the mirror and looked into his left eye.
The magic of the Abyss that had placed itself within it looked like a small universe.
“From everyone who had Abyss implanted… no one’s ever had an eye like that.”
The boy turned his eyes to the woman again. She felt like she would be sucked into the eye as well.
“You’ve… opened up a new path.”
The boy turned again and stared into his eye in the mirror.
The boy had become the most powerful warlock in history, but his expression remained dry as he looked into the universe in his eye.
The Oblivion must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Elemental Bomber Skills
Elemental Bomber TP Skills
Elemental Bomber Awakening Skills
Elemental Bomber 2nd Awakening Skills
Elemental Bomber Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Elemental Bomber Trailer] [Elemental Bomber English Trailer] [Elemental Bomber Gameplay]
- [Oblivion Trailer]
- The Elemental Bomber's theme and motif shares parallels with his female counterpart, the Elementalist in which both subclasses are Wizards that are capable of wielding all four elements and draws their powers from a magical source, with his being The Abyss.
- Both of his Second and Neo: Awakening costumes are based upon the first Warlock and Kashipa leader, Sarpoza.
- A Warlock is generally depicted as the male equivalent to a Witch studying arcane magic.
- Oblivion is the state of being completely forgotten or destroyed.
- The motion on how he performs Lightning Wall is similar to Geese Howard's Double Reppuken technique.
- Elemental Burst - Cosmo Disruption, a EX move used by Pyron from Darkstalkers.
- Dark Eyes - Derived from Sarpoza's "Black-Eyed" moniker.
- Micro-universe - based around a Big Bang.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|