|Alternate Names||Dimension Walker|
Korean: 디멘션 워커
|Base Job||Male Mage|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Magical |
Damage Type: Fixed
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Chinese: 虚空行者 (lit. Void Walker)
Chinese: 混沌行者 (lit. Chaos Walker)
Neo: Dimension Walker
Korean: 진(眞) 디멘션 워커
All mages dream of studying otherworldly entities in other dimensions, but unless they are equipped with something to protect themselves, the energy of other dimensions corrupts their minds and bodies, as proven by thousands of magical pioneers who were driven mad.
Some mages dedicate all their power of Abyss to protect themselves against this poisonous energy, and they are called the Dimension Walkers..
They handle the alien powers of other dimensions, and follow principles that no ordinary man can understand. Be careful when you are in their presence.
The madness that eats at their Abyss shield might get a hold of you.
The Dimension Walker is a peculiar sort, putting himself at risk to understand the power beyond dimensions. With the power of the Abyss, he is able to conjure entities from other realms and access powers from unknown dimensions.
- At level 50, the Dimension Walker awakens as an Divergent then at level 75, the Divergent awakens as an Ascendant.
- His subclass cosmetic effect has him flicking his wrist out before phasing out of view.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect creates a window of another dimension after phasing out of view.
Becoming an Dimension Walker
The Male Mage must first reach level 15.
Awakening as an Divergent
Of all the classes offered at the Mage Society, his class is the least popular. One of the Dimension Walkers who are shunned by the rest of the society, he is as peculiar as the others of his ilk, and while the others seclude themselves from the rest of the world, too busy discovering facts about worlds outside this realm, he publishes theses and lectures at schools on a regular basis. But like I said, his class is so unpopular that only a few dimensional science nerds like me attend it. I don't think he hates us. We sure don't.
When he has no class or research project, he would sit at his favorite corner in the cafe in front of the school and drink something that I doubt is from the cafe's menu. Whenever he does, he strikes quite a pleasing image. Once I stopped walking and stared at him for a long time in spite of myself. Sometimes when our eyes meet, he would smile, and his smile is so otherworldly that I'm stunned for a moment, by the intensity of the creepiness that is his smile. When I found out he was also a famous adventurer, I got more interested in him, but I didn't get a chance to get to know him better. I found out about his sideline through the notice on the school bulletin board stating that he'd resigned as a lecturer to focus on his other occupation.
I caught him leaving the campus, and he was with a silver-haired girl. I assumed he was single. It seemed he wasn't. His companion had a charming, yet creepy mystique, just like he did.
They were bickering as they left. She was complaining about something wasting their time, and he was disagreeing with her, his face scrunched up in childish sulkiness that I'd never seen before. I was curious about their relationship. They could be boyfriend and girlfriend, or—who knows?—master and familiar. I doubt it's the latter case, though. Most people who try to control otherworldly familiars end up mad. Then again…
I can ask him about it when he returns, if he ever does. '''I'm on my way to a classroom, thinking about him.
The Dimension Walker must first reach level 50.
Awakening as an Ascendant
You can call me stupid.
You can tell me I'm being stupid and stubborn.
I don't care, even if you call me a bone-headed coward.
Just watching you live in content,
grateful that you're alive for one more day,
is good enough for me.
And that's why I can't accept this ugly, distorted reality.
Some mad entities, whose names I don't dare speak,
are toying with us,
ignoring our right to live in peace.
They’re trying to put an end to everything we love,
and yet you're none the wiser.
I have no choice but to walk my path,
wherever it leads—the bottom of hell
or a broken sky in another dimension.
I just have to walk, walk,
in between the precarious reality and the distorted truth,
until the Day of Ascent.
- Last journal entry by Dimensional Science Professor Ravin Shrews
The Divergent must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Dimension Walker Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Mage Skills
Male Mage TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Dimension Walker Trailer][Divergent Trailer][Ascendant Trailer]
- [Dimension Walker English Trailer]
- [Info and Concept Art] [2nd Awakening Concept Art]
- Neo- Dimension Walker Skill Cut In.gif
Neo: Dimension Walker Skill Cut-In
- Dimension Walker's subclass is heavily influenced by Lovecraftian horror.
- For his skills:
- Divergence: Forbidden Nyarly: Nyarlathotep, an Outer God of the Cthulhu Mythos known as The Crawling Chaos created by H.P. Lovecraft.
- Divergence: Parasite Swarm: Shan or known as the Insects of Shaggai.
- Divergence: Indescribable Fear: While the skill's flavor text is derived from a well-known quote by Friedrich Nietzsche, the skill itself could be based on C'Thun from World of Warcraft.
- Divergence: Lullaby from Beyond: Ghroth the Harbringer.
- SSTH: His 2nd awakening passive references Shining Trapezohedron, a mysterious artifact featured in a story called The Haunter of the Dark which in turn communicates with one of Nyarlathotep's avatars.
- Mysophobia: This passive suggests that unlike the Witch who's able to ride on broomsticks, Dimension Walker's fear of germs or contamination causes him to give up on that idea.
- His 95 passive, Fragment of Spacetime references the Necronomicon.
- Divergence: Beast of the Other World is based on a Hound of Tindalos.
- Divergence: Collapse of Reality is where Yog-Sothoth, another Outer God known as The Lurker at the Threshold is summoned from the Necronomicon.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|