Japanese: ストライカー (Sutoraikā, lit. Striker)
|Base Job||Female Fighter|
|Specialized Weapon||Boxing Glove|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: None |
Japanese: チャンピオン (Chanpion, lit. Champion)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 카이저|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진 (眞) 스트라이커 (Jin Seuteulaikeo)|
|“||The only thing worth trusting in this world are my rock-like fists and my steel-like legs!!||”|
Unlike the Nen Masters, some Fighters focus on the pure strength of their bodies. They endlessly train their fists and legs and study different ways to swing them. These Fighters also value traditions and formalities, which have put them at odds with more modern, practical Fighters, but even the latter group doesn't dispute the power of these Strikers, whose kicks can penetrate even the thickest Nen shield.
The Striker is a Fighter who continues on the path of pure fighting learns to strike faster than any other subclass. Her training focuses on physical strikes rather than defensive or magical enhancements to her fighting style. A few of her skills include Rising Fist, Lightning Dance, and Beat Drive.
- At level 50, the Striker awakens as the Champion. At level 75, the Champion awakens as the Kaiser.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is glowing hands.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is the Kihop aura swirling around the midsection of her body.
- Her Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is her performing martial art poses with a black and white aura.
- 1 Becoming a Striker
- 2 Awakening as a Champion
- 3 Awakening as a Kaiser
- 4 Awakening as a Neo: Striker
- 5 Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
Becoming a Striker
The Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Champion
How much do you know about humans?
Humans lack in ability to learn, and continuously repeat their mistakes. They are greedy and cannot cooperate with each other, and much too weak to ever master magic. They easily become lazy if they do not have an incentive to work. They are careless and offensive, and are always putting their entire race in danger. Does that suggest then that humans, given all they lack in ability and potential, are of no threat and should be ignored?
In spite of their faults, the human ability to grow and adapt, to become stronger and evolve is a strength they were blessed with from God. This quality in humans is so strong that one might even think God bestowed them with so many faults, merely to provide balance for their superior drive.
When a human pushes themselves to build muscle, to gain conditioning, or to learn any art, their movements become too quick to be seen, their fists and mind become as powerful as any weapon or magic spell. Still, you may mistakenly take them for granted with all of the faults you know about them. You may remember that they are the lazy, careless vagrant you have seen laying in the streets before…
However, should you ever meet one in combat, with eyes burning bright with rage and sweat glistening from their brow like the exhaust of a heavy engine, use caution…
Within the heart of that human may lay the chaotic power of destruction that only exists otherwise in outer space.
- Excerpt from the book The Dark Elves Study on Humans
The Striker must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Striker must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Hendon Myre.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Kaiser
You say “gentleness” prevails against “strength”?
Do not speak of such impertinence.
Why do you fail to notice that losing itself represent weakness?
To be strong means to be absolute. Knowledge cannot confine it, and limit cannot bind it.
The power that is free from everything and cannot be stopped by anything.
An endless desire. An Avarice Champion.
Such is the strength that we have longed for, and the meaning of our existence in this world.
I don't care if it destroys my bones.
I wish that it stops my heart and destroys my vessels.
But before that, and before my life ends, please let me see,
even for a split second the 'True Strength.'
Please show us that 'Fluidness' that you boast turn into a true strength
in front of my eyes.
In that moment of brilliant blessing, we shall close our eyes in peace.
The Champion must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Awakening as a Neo: Striker
With the strong banging on the leather another sandbag flew away like an untethered kite.
No finesse nor technique, just a repetition of basics.
She let out her fist and leg true like she’d never learned martial arts before.
“Maybe you should take a break.”
The fists rolled with tapes a dozen times over were already dyed red with blood.
Pungjin, watching her at a side of the training room, said with worry,
But she lifted her hand lightly as a gesture saying she’s fine and continued to beat the sandbag.
“This is a pretty famous story so it’s a bit embarrassing for me to tell it but…
It was when I was just appointed a diplomatic ambassador and not long after I left Suju.”
Pungjin broke the silence after watching her train for a while.
The punches striking the sandbag slowed a bit.
“As everyone knows the nen guard I created with all my strength was shattered by a single low kick by ‘her’.
That was the first time I’d felt helplessly defeated, and I rolled on the cold ground.”
Then the fists and legs of the striker that had only shown linear motion began moving at strange angles.
A series of destructive techniques that seem to slightly ignore the mechanisms of muscles or laws of physics.
An extreme level of Muscle Shift.
“Some think that the martial arts of women overcome powerful attacks with flexibility but… they’ve obviously never been kicked by Steel Maria.
After that day I’ve learned deeply that power from a trained body is one way to bring one closer to true strength.”
Pungjin suddenly jumped in front of her and created a nen guard with all his strength.
Like the past was repeating itself the nen guard shattered, but he did not lie helplessly on the ground.
Her fist that pierced his nen guard stopped right before the collar of his clothes.
At the drastic depletion of nen Pungjin wobbled, and eventually dropped on the dojo floor.
“As I thought, I can see her in your realization.
No, maybe… you’ve seen beyond the roots of the martial art you’ve learned.”
Leaving behind Pungjin’s voice of admiration,
She smiled and tapped his shoulders, then picked up her gloves as she left the training room.
The Kaiser must first reach level 100.
- Complete the True Awakening 1 Quest line and obtain Ability Intensification.
Female Striker Skills
Female Striker TP Skills
Female Striker Awakening Skills
Female Striker 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Striker Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Fighter Skills
Female Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Female Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Female Striker Trailer] [Female Striker English Trailer] [Female Striker Gameplay]
- [Kaiser Trailer] [Kaiser English Trailer] [Kaiser Gameplay]
- The Female Striker's theme and motif is based around Kickboxing, using both Bajiquan and Muay Thai since a majority of her skills have a heavy emphasis on punching with some kicks involved.
- The Neo: Female Striker's lore makes mention of Steel Maria, the signature equipment used by Shannon Myre that once existed as a discontinued Epic in older versions of DFO.
- Both her and the Inquisitor are the only two subclasses to receive a renewed Neo: Awakening skill.
- A Champion refers to a person who has defeated or surpassed all rivals in a competition.
- Her Second Awakening title Kaiser is the German word for Emperor.
- Crushing Fist - Beng Quan, a third of five dynamics or fists in the art of Xing Yi Quan.
- Mountain Pusher - Tieshankao, a known shoulder technique used in Bajiquan.
- Rising Fist - Identical to Ken's Shinryuken. (Street Fighter)
- Beat Drive - The kicking portion is from Chun-Li's Lightning Kicks. (Street Fighter)
- One Inch Punch - A punching exercise that would be popularized by legendary Martial Artist, Bruce Lee.
- Kihop Low Kick - Joe Higashi's Strongest Low Kick in History. (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
- Shadowless Kick (Kaiser) - Chun Li's Tenshokyaku. (Street Fighter)
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|