|Alternate Names||Striker |
Japanese: ストライカー (Sutoraikā, lit. Striker)
|Specialized Weapon||Boxing Glove|
|Specialized Armor||Light Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Expert
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Burn (Status) |
Japanese: 武極 (Bukyoku)
|Alternate Names||Supreme Emperor|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진: 스트라이커 (Jin: Seuteulaikeo)|
|“||You think you can avoid my kick attack? How about you try to catch the shadow first.||”|
One reason for the lack of development in male fighting, has been Shannon Myre's strict females-only policy. Existing fighting styles of Arad were specifically modified to fit a woman's physique, and because of these factors, few male fighters sought to modify their style to fit them.
Thus, a new style of attacking rapidly with kicks, after closing the distance against their enemy was born. This was done to show the uniqueness of the male form, as a rebuttal of Shannon Myre's policy. Whatever the motive, this style became extremely popular among the continent's male fighters, and more people experimented, and trained hard to develop what they call the art of Striking.
At first, female fighters did not approve of this style of fighting. They considered this style an "ignorant technique". They saw it as a simple straight-forward charging, without any strategy whatsoever. Eventually, the two factions were involved in a great physical conflict, and the male strikers were forced to leave Suju. They then gathered and hit into the mountains, but this only lead to the prosperity of the male fighter training center out in the mountains. When the male fighters were given the opportunity to refine their fighting styles, their techniques improved rapidly.
While female fighting is based on fundamental physical training to maneuver in a calm manner, male fighting, with a much shorter history, appears to lack any method. Although this may appear foolish, because of their explosive power, Male Strikers are often summoned, to defeat enemies that the female fighters cannot defeat.
The male fighters often use this as an example as to why they do not put much value into any one form of fighting.
The Male Striker is a powerful opponent who is a specialist at kicks, other than his female counterpart who specializes in punches and doesn't kick as much. With his kicks faster than any of the other subclasses, he is able to devastate an opponent with ultra-powerful kicks, helping them meet their demise. Attacks mostly with his feet. Pushes out enemies with powerful kicks and approaches quickly for consecutive attacks.
- At level 50, the Striker awakens as a Dragon Fist then at level 75, the Dragon Fist awakens as a Tyrant.
- His subclass cosmetic effect are bandages wrapped around his arms.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a fiery aura that flares up around him.
- His Neo Awakening cosmetic effect is the striker preparing and throwing a burning punch.
Becoming a Striker
The Male Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dragon Fist
|“||One who simply sets limits will never reach them...||”|
Martial Arts have no conclusion.
The human body has infinite potential. As you continue training though, your previous limits are surpassed.
Much like the talons of a dragon, from birth to adulthood. Born with tender claws of cartilage, they see a continuous progression, gradually growing stronger and more fierce with every year they live. The Dragon Claw never stops growing.
This is the name we have chosen for ourselves.
We chose this name to represent our resilience, our endless progression and always improving knowledge of skills and techniques.
For the most important values of what life has to offer are not obtained upon reaching any goal, but during the process you must endure to reach that goal. One who simply sets limits will never reach them. Upon reaching a pinnacle, know that there will always be a new one waiting for you.
You never have the leisure of striving towards the limits someone else established.
Devoting everything within me to train for the sake of stretching my testability further as I approach new levels of ability...
That is the meaning of my life.
The Male Striker must first reach level 50.
Awakening as a Tyrant
|“||Why are you standing in my way? Perhaps a Death wish?||”|
What is the 'limit'? For whom was these shackles made for?
If you have to get over it, why do you have to obsess over it?
Do not presume; the moment you name it, the infinite degrades to the finite.
If you have no arms, using legs; if you have no body, using determination
Break through the cast suffocating you and move forward.
The point that nobody has ever seen. Finally got to the point by completing myself.
I have broken through this point, the "limit".
The Dragon Fist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 60 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 150 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Male Striker Skills
Male Striker TP Skills
Male Striker Awakening Skills
Male Striker 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Striker Neo: Awakening Skills
Male Striker Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Fighter Skills
Male Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Male Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Male Striker Trailer] [Male Striker English Trailer] [Male Striker Gameplay]
- [Tyrant Trailer] [Tyrant Gameplay]
- Just like his female counterpart, the Male Striker's theme and motif are based on both Martial Arts, more specifically Taekwondo & Jeet Kune Do since he focuses on a lot of kicking.
- Despite having fire effects in his skills, he doesn't inflict the element itself unless optionally given the choice.
- For his titles:
- Dragon Fist is likely a homage to legendary martial artist, Bruce Lee.
- A Tyrant refers to an absolute ruler who is unrestrained by law, or one who has usurped a legitimate ruler's sovereignty, befitting into his 2nd Awakening lore. He also shares this title with Dragon Knight over in Korea which is swapped over to differentiate the two.
- For his non-shared skills:
- Flame Tornado Kick - Kim Kaphwan's Crescent Moon Slash. (Fatal Fury/King of Fighters)
- Dragon Kick - either Bruce Lee's Flying Kick or Hector Pascal Kick.
- Suju Inferno - The motion of how he powers up is very similar to Shen Woo's Bursting Truth. (King of Fighters)
- Power Descent - Kim Dong Hwan's Thunderbird Blast. (Garou: Mark of the Wolves)
- Mortal Assault - Similar to Doomfist's Meteor Strike Ultimate. (Overwatch)
- Atomic Cannon - Ralph Jones' Galactica Phantom. (King of Fighters)
- A prototype 2nd Awakening named Deadly Blow was based on Ryo Sakazaki's Tenchi Haohken in Korean Test Servers before being removed and replaced with Tyrant Strike.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|