This is the glossary for common DFO terms.
- 1 #
- 2 A
- 3 B
- 4 C
- 5 D
- 6 E
- 7 F
- 8 G
- 9 H
- 10 I
- 11 J
- 12 K
- 13 L
- 14 M
- 15 N
- 16 O
- 17 P
- 18 Q
- 19 R
- 20 S
- 21 T
- 22 U
- 23 V
- 24 W
- 25 X
- 26 Y
- 27 Z
Numbers as Commands
- 24z, 48z, etc.: common terms for arrow key presses in certain directions and then a key. The numbers correspond to the arrows on the number pad.
- For example, 26z means down, right, z; 48z means left, up, z.
- 5 is neutral (no arrow key presses).
- 1, 3, 7, and 9 correlate to diagonal directions, meaning pressing two keys at the same time.
Atk. (Attack Strength)
- An in-game term used to refer to the series of stats consisting of Physical Atk., Magical Atk., and Independent Atk..
- Colloquial term for Attack Speed.
- An abbreviation for "Best-in-Slot." Refers to when a piece of equipment is considered the best of its kind.
- The westernmost tip of Pandemonium and one of the latter's three major regions. Before Pandemonium broke away from planet Terra, it was the center of a thriving civilization and culture. Today, its skyline consists of grotesque buildings and streets in complete disrepair. Located to the west is Bloomingdale's, inhabited by a small community of those who escaped from the Apostles, and to the east Union Square.
- A common abbreviation for Battle Crusader.
- A common term referring to beneficial passive effects. Buffs can be applied through various means including spells, potions, equipment, and summons.
- Chasers are a unique form of magic used by the Battle Mage. As the Battle Mage uses different attack combos, Chasers are summoned around her. Chasers give buffs and are also able to be used to attack opponents. Chasers come in five forms: Neutral, Light, Shadow, Fire, and Water. A newer form of Chaser known as the Evolution Chaser exists, and are used by Battle Magi who underwent their second awakening as an Astarte.
- A common abbreviation for Demon Challenges. Commonly used as a substitute for Gold as a currency for trading between players, as trading Gold between players is not allowed.
- The term used for the Metastasis during Nexon NA's localization of Dungeon Fighter Online
- The common abbreviation for Dungeon Fighter Online.
- The abbreviation for Dungeon and Fighter, the original Korean version of Dungeon Fighter Online.
- A common abbreviation for Demon Slayer.
- A common abbreviation for Dark Templar.
- A common abbreviation for Elemental Bomber.
- A common abbreviation for Elven Knight.
- A common abbreviation for Elementalist.
- An abbreviation for Elemental Short Sword Mastery.
- A common abbreviation for the Exorcism Parameter.
- A common abbreviation for Exorcist. P.Exo stands for Physical Exorcist, specializing in physical attacks such as Chaos Hammer and Spinning Cross, while M.Exo stands for Magical Exorcist, specializing in magical attacks such as Shikigami Legion and Lightning Amulet.
- A common abbreviation for Full Support, usually referring to a Male Crusader's skill build being completely support-based.
- Stands for Grand Blue Lore. It is a group that follows the ideals of their founder, Leslie Bagrans, who traveled on the back of the Behemoth to study/attain ultimate knowledge. They built a temple on the back of the Behemoth so that any scholars interested in joining Leslie in enlightenment could do so. After Leslie passed away, the GBL was formally created by the other scholars. The group that is incredibly devoted, going so far as to creating their own armory filled with cannons, attack blimps, and other assorted weaponry. Recently, part of the group has come under the control of Lotus, whose true motives are yet unknown. In Mirror Arad Ophelia Bagrans is the current leader of the GBL, with Isadora as their librarian and Vangelis as their assault captain. See GBL for info on dungeon enemies.
- A common abbreviation for Glacial Master
- A common abbreviation for Blade Master's 1st Awakening name, Grand Master.
- A abbreviation for Guild Master, the highest rank of the guild/ownership of the guild/commander-in-chief of the guild.
- A abbreviation for Guild Officer, the second highest rank of the guild/Guild Master's assistant/second-in-commander of the guild.
- An event caused by Carloso absorbing one of his separated fragments that drastically altered a large part of [Mirror Arad|Arad]].
- The demon that lives in the arm of the Male Slayer. Can be summoned by Male Slayers to buff nearby allies with the skill Kazan. Also becomes a passive skill for Soul Benders
- A common abbreviation for Kunoichi.
- A common abbreviation for Launchers. M.Lawn/Lawn Chair is Male Launcher, F.Lawn/Lawn Chair is Female Launcher.
A common abbreviation for Liberation weapon. Liberation weapons are currently considered the best weapons in the game barring Epic weapons, due to their additional 16% damage to enemies. Liberation weapons are converted from Requiem weapons bought from Captain Luther, using a Liberation recipe.
- A general term referring to when the creatures in Arad seemingly went mad and began attacking people. The Metastasis has been linked to the arrival of the Apostles in Arad from Pandemonium.
- An ocean in the sky of Arad. It's prevented from falling on Arad by a gigantic magical pentacle, seen in the background on most official artwork. Sky Tower reaches into Middle Ocean, and the Behemoth swims in/near it. Empyrean is the land that lies above the Middle Ocean.
- A common abbreviation for Necromancer.
- A source of Light-elemental magic; Nen Masters make use of this in their attacks.
- A common abbreviation for Nen Masters. F.Nen is Female Nen Master, M.Nen is Male Nen Master.
- A common abbreviation for Otherverse. OV2 refers to Otherverse A Dungeons, OV3 refers to Otherverse B Dungeons. The numbers after OV are derived from the 2nd Chronicle and 3rd Chronicle sets that can drop in them, respectively. There is no OV1 because the 1st Chronicle sets are bought directly from Sharan, and are not dropped in any dungeons.
- A common abbreviation for Crusader.
- A common abbreviation for Soul Bender.
- A common abbreviation for Shadow Dancer.
- A common abbreviation for Sword Master.
- The abbreviation for Skill Points. SP is used for advancing the level of skills and are awarded upon leveling up.
- A common abbreviation for Summoner.
The term many fans used to refer to Blade Masters
- A common abbreviation for Berserker.