|Location||Dungeon Rest Stop|
- Repairs equipment.
- Sells various items.
Gabriel's Secret Shop
After clearing a dungeon there will be a chance for Gabriel to appear in place of Delilah. He will sell three of the various types of items. Prices may vary.
Fragments and Crystals
|Red Cube Fragment||1||100 Gold|
|Blue Cube Fragment||1||100 Gold|
|White Cube Fragment||1||100 Gold|
|Black Cube Fragment||1||100 Gold|
|Clear Cube Fragment||1||50 Gold|
|Nihilistic Demon Stone Fragment||1||550 Gold|
|Low Grade Elemental Crystal||1||50 Gold|
|High Grade Elemental Crystal||1||? Gold|
|Salamander Flask||3||1,800 Gold|
|Jack Frost Flask||3||1,800 Gold|
1x Owl Coupons
|1x Owl Coupon||1||Untradable||150,000 Gold|
- Rare or Unique Equipment based on dungeon level.
- Equipment pots based on dungeon level.
- Recipes based on dungeon level.
- Account bound items for Nihilistic Demon Stones.
(Formerly) In Ancient Dungeons, Gabriel may also sell the following:
- Time Stone
- Relevant Appeasing Stone ( Low Grade Appeasing Stone in normal Ancient and Appeasing Stone in EX Ancient)
- Special recipes
- Relevant Daily Quest Reward Material (Vilmark material in Vilmark, Ghost Train material in Ghost Train, and etc.)
In Anton, Gabriel may also sell the following:
- Anton Legendary Recipes
In Hell Mode after clearing a Hell Party, Gabriel has a chance of appearing to trade the following:
- 5 Epic Fragments for any Epic Equipment of your choosing only once.
- In return, he'll require 10 Epic Fragments from 5 random Epic Equipment to exchange for the specific Epic you've picked out.
- Can reset the Fragment Table for 10,000 Gold each.
In Chest Town dungeons, Gabriel may also sell the following:
- Time Crystal
- Time's Guide Stone
- Ancient Wisdom Remains
- Extinction Crystal
- Black Crystal
- Tradable Level 100 Legendary Equipment.
- Want to trade with me?
- Imagine running into you here. You must be lucky.
- I never expected to see you here, Dungeon Fighter. Seems we're both full of surprises.