|Alternate Names||Korean: 베가본드 |
Chinese: 流浪武士 (lit. Blade Ranger)
|Base Job||Female Slayer|
|Job NPC||Knight Robato|
|Specialized Armor||Leather Armor|
|Class Information||Skill Type: Physical |
Damage Type: Percent
Subclass Difficulty: Beginner
|Inflict Status Effect?||Negative: Stun (Status), Bleeding (Status), Bind (Status), Shock (Status) |
|Alternate Names||Blade Empress|
|Alternate Names||Korean: 진(眞) 베가본드 |
No place accepted the girls that ran away from the horrible experiment.
It reflected the cold-heartedness of the world but at the same time, it showed how dreadful the chase from the empire was. Most fugitives were killed by the pursuers from the empire or lost their lives from the uncontrolled metastasis energy. However, there were some people who succeeded in completely suppressing the metastasis energy and revolted against the empire.
These people, who succeeded in suppressing the metastasis energy with their innate talent and perseverance, mixed in with the adventurers and learned how to fight. The endless fights that pushed them to the brink of death was also and oppurtunity to turn their swordsmanship into a unique style.
The fighting style using a dual sword and the innate strength that awakens the potential power of the humans is their weapon and their way of survival.
But with the endless torment and wandering, they did not even have time to think about what they should call themselves. The word that someone randomly spit out while looking at their agonizing life became their name and ego. The one and only name they have is Vagabond which means beautiful as the flower and dreadful like thorns.
The Vagabond are Swordsmen that suppressed the power of the transformation with its inherent ability to focus on battle, using its own technique to attack with telekinesis and a splendid dual sword technique.
- At level 50, Vagabond awakens as a Dualist then at level 75, the Dualist awakens as a Blade Dancer.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a short energy sword forming as she opens and closes her hand.
- Her 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a ring of pink petals swirling around her, then dissipating within her hand as she closes it.
- 1 Becoming a Vagabond
- 2 Awakening as a Dualist
- 3 Awakening as a Blade Dancer
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Vagabond
The Female Slayer must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Dualist
Who dares speak of strength?
Even the most trained warrior may be killed by the needle of a woman
and mountains may fall with a cry of a child.
That is the way of the world.
Who dare speak of weakness?
A needle of a woman can kill even the most trained warrior
and cry of a child can make mountains fall.
That is the providence of the world.
So do not boast strength carelessly.
Because I know the heaviness of the sword, I do not expect others to know its elegance.
Just quietly swinging, as the sword guides me.
What the sword slashes is the flesh and the bones of the enemy,
but the sword cuts away my own pride and habit.
Slash and slash again.
My life, my dream, my happiness. To not lose my mind to the sword that has taken everything away from me.
I will slash and slash again.
To change my strength to weakness and weakness to strength, so that I can follow the journey that the sword guides me.
The Vagabond must first reach level 50.
Alternatively, if the player skips Unending Foreboding:
The Vagabond must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Knight Robato in the Hendon Myre Back Alley.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Defeat Agram the Witch in the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 1 Formidable Essence from the Abandoned Mine on Master or harder mode.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris and 120 Seals of Emperor Helm.
Awakening as a Blade Dancer
Who can comprehend the weight that this blade carries.
They only praise it's greatness for it’s beauty
Nobody understands the sacrifice it took to earn it.
I can hear their constant praises.
The endless cheers and well wishes.
Songs and tales that carries my name.
I tire of this endless meaningless charade.
I will no longer hide or run away from the truth.
I will not shy away from the dangers that I will face.
I will show them that I'm no mere tool for their fancy.
I will end it all. I shall no longer live to be ordered around like a dog.
My life is my own and my destiny is what I choose to be.
May those in resentment gain hope. I will now fight for you.
I shall become the symbol of the oppressed.
I will aim vigorously for the freedom and liberty of all.
It matters not, if the journey that I will take is long and a lonely one. As long as there is meaning to it.
This is the burden that I'm willing to carry. Let the name "Blade Dancer" have purpose, and be remembered for all eternity.
The Dualist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Siran in the City of Shonan.
- Collect 25 Seal of Empress Skardi.
- Clear EX: Gold Dragon Tournament.
- Collect 40 Seal of Emperor Helm.
- Clear EX: Silver Dragon Tournament.
- Clear Tainted Time Gate.
Vagabond TP Skills
Vagabond Awakening Skills
Vagabond 2nd Awakening Skills
Vagabond Neo: Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Female Slayer Skills
Female Slayer TP Skills
Female Slayer Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Neo: Awakening Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Vagabond Trailer]
- [Vagabond Trailer] [Vagabond Gameplay]
- [Vagabond Awakening Trailer]
- [Blade Dancer Awakening Trailer]
- She happens to share the Dualist title with Skirmisher for his overseas subclass name with the same meaning, though oddly having the A and E letter swapped around.
- Despite what the lore says, Vagabond, in reality, means a person that wanders place to place without a home or a job.
- The Vagabond is the only subclass in the game that is able to wield more than one weapon in their inventory due to having a special slot above their primary weapon.
- She and Blade Master are the only two subclasses that can wield Lightsabres.
- Her concept and playstyle looks to take inspiration from Wuxia, a genre of Chinese fiction concerning the adventures of martial artists in ancient China.
- A majority of her skill effects involve a flower aesthetic.
- For her skills:
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|