Whips an ally for buff and opponent for damage. Allies will receive only 1 damage, but increase in speed. Summoned monsters will be more aggressive and obtain Strength and Intelligence bonus. Opponents will receive damage from whipping. Buff can not be stacked.
- SP per level: 15
- Cooldown: 1 second
- Buff Duration: 20 seconds
- Can be used to knock back the opponent regardless of hit recovery. However, knock back effect does not apply to an opponent in mid-air.
- Can be used to look at HP of the summoned monsters.
- Because Lasher can actually hit allies for 1 damage, weapons with a status proc (such as bleeding) can activate on your allies. This can be a bit evil on your friends, or used to get rid of any annoying people gone AFK. Beware!
- Can be enhanced with Reinforce Control
- Can be improved with Lasher Upgrade
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Attack Property||Character Buff
Movement / Attack Speed
|Summoned Monster Buff|
|Magical Atk.||Immobility Duration||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Hostility||Visual Range||Attack Chance||Strength and Intelligence|
Absolute Damage Ratio, it is multiplied by your Independent Attack Power before being shown in the game tooltips
|Female Mage Skills|
|Active:||Contract: Hodor Disenchant Dragon Fang Florae Circle Frost Head Keep Away! Lantern Firebomb Lasher Magic Missile Mana Shield Palm Blast Phase Shift Rose Vines Showtime Sky Assault The Pluto|
|Passive:||Aerial Lantern Firebomb|
|Female Mage TP Skills|
|Dragon Fang Upgrade Florae Circle Upgrade Frost Head Upgrade Keep Away! Upgrade Lantern Firebomb Upgrade Lasher Upgrade Magic Missile Upgrade Mana Shield Upgrade Palm Blast Upgrade Sky Assault Upgrade The Pluto Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|