|Occupation||Battle Mage, APC|
|Location||Central Park, Ashen Grave|
Niu is one of the most renowned Battle Mages in Pandemonium, having a combat technique named after her. Although Niu is a member of The Guardians, she works alongside Kate and Pai of the Circle Mage, and is shown to be particularly close with the latter. She had connections with Aslan before his fall.
This is all my fault.
She means the world to me, and yet I wasn't there to hold her hands when she needed me. I used danger as an excuse to keep her from doing what she wanted. I ignored her desire to help me. This all happened because of the terrible decisions I've made.
But it's not too late. I'll do whatever I can to make things right. I won't let anyone get in the way. Like the first time I took a spear in my hand, just so I could survive, like when I awakened to the power of the Battle Mage to protect everyone, I will rise again. This time, I'll do it for her.
It's not too late. It can't be.
I'm sorry, Pai. From now on, I'll protect you.
- Arrival in Central Park
- [Celestial Rift] Hell Party Ep 6. Side Story
- Eliminate the Troublesome Kashipas
- Eliminate the Gathered Kashipas
- Eliminate the New Leader of the Kashipas
- Collect Kashipa's Confidential Documents
- Eliminate the Instigators
- Retrieve the Guardians' Tokens
- Teach Their Leader a Lesson
- Collect the Kashipa's Magic Orbs
- The News from Central Park
- [EXP] Niu's Call
Idle in Central Park
Conversation start in Central Park
- Thank you for helping Pipi. She's a smart kid, but she can be unpredictable sometimes. Things with Leiyha... Sigh, if she waited just a little bit longer, I could've gone with her. She's troublesome, but not a bad kid. You've been with her. You know that, right? I hope you'll continue to be a good friend for her.
- I once made a contact with Empyrean. I was so excited that I forgot what I had to do. The fact that I made a contact was amazing, but it was nothing compared to the clean ocean I saw. But I couldn't have my fill because Anton was wreaking havoc in Empyrean at that time.
- Pai is naturally shy. If she avoids looking at you, that's not because she doesn't like you. When she was young, she used to hide behind me when strangers tried to talk to her. She's doing much better now. People who don't know her may not agree, but I know she is. I've watched her grow.
Idle in Ashen Grave
- Adventurer, we must hurry.
- Are you ready?
- Slenikon has arrived. Let me guide you.
Conversation start in Ashen Grave
- The at the Black Market have been ambushed, and all of them have sustained serious injuries. They're not the only ones. Here and there, small and big organizations are being raided by the Kashipas. Is Kashipaーno, Sarpozaーwaging war? If it is, why? Unexplainable things have been happening, and it's as if someone's been orchestrating them.
- Rumor has it that Ricardo went beyond East Harlem, but he hasn't showed up for the Meeting. His going beyond East Harlem means that he should've returned to Kashipa and showed up for the Meeting, where he could see me and you. He didn't. What is he up to? Or is he...? I can't shake off this bad feeling in a corner of my mind.
- We took care of Walkman and Sergei, but Kephadona got away while we were distracted by the other two. She was seen running in the direction of East Harlem. She was critically wounded, but she managed to run away so quickly. Unbelievable! If she really returned to East Harlem, then we might see her again, right? I won't let her get away again next time.
- I still don't think what Pai did was wrong, and Kate took her without asking me first to punish her. I don't understand. Balance between the organizations? A negotiation to stop things from getting worse? Neither makes sense to me. Even if Pai was in the wrong, Kate should've taken her side. At least we should've.
As an Enemy
Niu is a named monster who is in constant Super Armor (Status). After a certain amount of time has passed, or once Niu has taken a certain amount of damage, Niu will teleport to the center of the stage and undergo Teana Transformation.
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Skill names may be incorrect. What do the Chasers do in Teana mode?
- Chaser Launcher Whenever Niu successfully lands a hit, she will release a large Chaser that tracks the player. In Teana mode, this skill is replaced with Chasers.
- Meteor Assault Niu dashes forward while stabbing her spear. She may dash multiple times in succession. In Teana mode, this attack covers a greater range and is significantly faster.
- Double Swing Niu dashes towards the player and quickly swings her spear downwards twice. She may occasionally follow up with a Upward Swing.
- Chaser Press Niu quickly strikes downwards, creating a shock wave.
- Full Swing Niu dashes towards the player and quickly swings at a frontal area.
- Upward Swing: Niu swings her spear upward, pushing the player a fair distance away.
- Stab: Niu stabs once with her spear. She may occasionally follow up with a Full Swing.
- Wide Swing: Niu swings her spear in a diagonally-downward arc.
- Punto Wave: Niu dashes forward and jabs multiple times in quick succession, finishing off with a big swing.
- Consecutive Slashes: Niu swings her spear four times in quick succession. She may occasionally follow up with Meteor Assault.
- Chasers: Whenever Niu successfully lands a hit, a large Chaser will form behind her.
- Quasar Explosion! Niu gathers energy into a large quasar and explodes it, dealing damage to a large area around her.
- Many of Niu's attacks can be avoided by moving up and down vertically.
- Niu will knock the player down right before she casts Quasar Explosion. The player should use Quick Rebound and hold the skill until Niu's attack is over.