Niu's Combat Technique
A unique combat technique developed by the very first Battle Mage Niu, this skill changes Battle Mage's basic attacks, accelerates jump speed, and protects its caster against tripping when Dash attacks fail.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 1
- Max Level: 11
- Basic Atk.: Varies (+-% in Arena )
- Physical/Magical Critical Chances: Varies (+5% in Arena )
- Level 1 is given once the Mage becomes a Battle Mage, and it cannot be reset to level 0.
- Changes your 3-hit Combo.
- Each attack has brief Super Armor (Status) (PvE)
- The third hit does not knockdown.
- Changes your dash attack.
- Missing a dash attack will stop causing you to fall down.
- Modifies your jump, causing you to jump faster than other Female Mage classes.
|Level||Lv Req||Basic Atk.||Physical/Magical Critical Chances|
- Note: The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Female Mage Skills|
|Active:||Contract: Hodor Disenchant Dragon Fang Florae Circle Frost Head Keep Away! Lantern Firebomb Lasher Magic Missile Mana Shield Palm Blast Phase Shift Rose Vines Showtime Sky Assault The Pluto|
|Passive:||Aerial Lantern Firebomb|
|Female Mage TP Skills|
|Dragon Fang Upgrade Florae Circle Upgrade Frost Head Upgrade Keep Away! Upgrade Lantern Firebomb Upgrade Lasher Upgrade Magic Missile Upgrade Mana Shield Upgrade Palm Blast Upgrade Sky Assault Upgrade The Pluto Upgrade|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|