|Occupation||Priest Trainer |
|Location||Hendon Myre |
West Coast - Alliance Camp
Destroyed Chest Town
Grandis Gracia is a Priestess and a Priest trainer in Hendon Myre. She is among many instructors dispatched by Archbishops who sensed the attempt by Ozma to enter the realm of Arad amidst the chaos of war. While she lacks in putting theory into practice, she is more than qualified to guide novice Priests. A descendant of the heroic paladin Shapiro Gracia, she is currently in search of her brother, Nilvas Gracia, who became an Avenger after the fatal attack by Astaros that demonized him. Because she is in no position to leave Hendon Myre, she is hoping for someone to help find Nilvas.
- Quest Giver.
- Formerly (Now handled by Magar Rosenbach)
- Sells Epic Pots/Weapons/Armor/Accessories in return for Epic Souls.
- Exchanges Demon Challenges for Demon Invitations.
- Converts Demon Eyes into Epic Souls.
- Transcends equipment, allowing untradable equipment to be transferred between the player's account once.
- Seals equipment, allowing unsealed equipment to become sealed and, therefore, tradable again.
- Handles Sirocco the Intangible Raid Equipment upgrades via Lemidia Basicilia: The Altar of Purification (Channel Only)
- Christmas Story 1
- Grandis's Call
- Evangelist Awakens 1
- Paladin Awakens 1
- Evangelist Awakens 2
- Evangelist Awakens 3
- Paladin Awakens 2
- Evangelist Awakens 4
- Paladin Awakens 3
- Oracle Awakens 1
- Paladin Awakens 4
- Oracle Awakens 2
- Oracle Awakens 3
- Templar Awakens 1
- Oracle Awakens 4
- Templar Awakens 2
- Templar Awakens 3
- Templar Awakens 4
- Hyperion Awakens 1
- Hyperion Awakens 2
- Hyperion Awakens 3
- Hyperion Awakens 4
- Doom Guardian Awakens 1
- Doom Guardian Awakens 2
- Doom Guardian Awakens 3
- Doom Guardian Awakens 4
- Hell Party Ep 1. The Strong in the Oceanic Express
- Vestige of War
- Hell Party Ep 2. Guardian of Time
- Hell Party Ep 3. Power Station Gate
- Hell Party Ep 4. A Gaping Rapture
- Hell Party Ep 5. Chaos in Pandemonium
- Hell Party Ep 6. Signs of a Strange Phenomenon
- The Priest Order’s Summons
- Van Frantz, the First Prince of the Empire
- To the Land of Memories
- Imposters Reawakened
- Teida’s Investigation
- Traces of a Ritual
- Mysterious Imposter
- Frontal Breakthrough
- Mandarin of a Hundred Flowers
- Advent of Extinction
- Kazan-possessed Rosenberg
- A Concerned Brother
- The Nameless
- Trajectory of Nothingness
- An Upturned World
- May God bless you. Hello, I'm Grandis Gracia.
- I'm here to train new Priests and help them spread the teachings of God. We at the Order of Priests welcome anyone who wants to fight evil in the name of God.
- Some Priests are called Avengers. They draw on righteous rage to transform into avenging demons and fight the Imposters.
- A majority of the members of the Order find them unorthodox, but I personally respect their choice, extreme as it may be. I pray that their lonely souls will never forget His grace.
- A great many people in Arad have lost their families. They disappeared all of a sudden, were drafted for wars, or were mauled by monsters. I'm looking for my missing brother myself. I don't know if he's even alive.
- I don't have time to grieve for him. As a priestess, my job is to comfort those in distress and share their sadness.
- I have a brother who disappeared a long time ago. I don't even know if he's alive.
- I'm not the only one in Arad who lost their family to the conflict between good and evil. As Priests, it's also our duty to help them find peace.
- (Before Origin)Our headquarters is the Cathedral Lemidia Basilica in Bel Myre. On that nightmarish day, thousands of Priests died along with an equal number of followers.
- Our Order was all but obliterated that day, and we've been sparing no effort to rebuild it since then.
Request Chat (West Coast Alliance Camp, Central Barracks, post-Oculus scenarios)
- I've realized we humans are as insignificant as dust in the face of the Apostles. And that we're protected by His endless love for us.
- We're not going to step back. We may not be as strong as the Apostles, but we will prevail so long as we have God on our side
- *Church bell*
- I wonder where Nilvas is.
- The evils of this world are right under your nose.
- My name is Grandis Gracia.
- I've been waiting for someone brave like you.
- God is always watching over you.
- The Imposters must be met with both mercy and repudiation.
- Tibi gratia. May God's blessings be with you.
- If you ever meet someone named Nilvas Gracia, could you... Mm, never mind.
- Don't mind my teddy bear.