|Awakening Active Skill|
Summons powerful elemental crystals from outer space onto enemies. These crystals crash into the ground, stay half-buried for a while, and then explode, attacking enemies again. Your elemental skill levels affect the number of elemental attributes used for the crystals. Higher skill levels create more bonuses.
The skill's targeting pentacle can be moved while it's cast. Crystals are dropped when it's completely cast. In the meantime, you cannot move, enter Super Armor mode, and become immune to Grabbing attacks.
Moving the pentacle shrinks it, concentrating crystals into a smaller location. Stopping the pentacle enlarges it, scattering crystals for a broadened, albeit weaker, attack.
Enter the skill or Jump key while casting Astral Storm to immediately drop the last crystal and detonate it and finish the skill.
Astral Storm is not affected by Showtime's cooldown reduction.
When this skill reaches certain skill ranks it gains bonus properties:
- Level 3: Increases the pentacle's Movement Speed.
- Level 6: Decreases falling intervals.
- Level 9: Increases explosion Atk.
- SP per level: 0
- Master Level: 30
- Max Level: 40
- Cast Time: 0.8 sec.
- Cooldown: 145 sec.
- This skill consumes 5 Clear Cube Fragments.
- MP -4.0% Cooldown -2.0% on Command
- Elemental Crystal Count: 40
- Finish Crystal Count: 5
- Aim Property:
- X-axis SPD: 250%
- (if Level ≥ 3): X-axis SPD: 400%
- X-axis SPD: 120%
- (if Level ≥ 3): Y-axis SPD: 220%
- X-axis SPD: 250%
- The elementalist is invincible during the duration of the skill.
- Each crystal may not be lethal as other awakening skill, but the overall accumulated damage scores as one of the top tier.
- Leaving the target mark at one position enlarges the target circle, which disrupts the user from aiming at single point. Constantly moving target mark around can be useful for concentrated fire. Crystals will still tend to fall near enemies within the circle
- 40 crystals will fall during the duration of the skill
- 5 elemental crystals fall at once at the end of the skill in a pentagon formation.
- Probability of each elemental crystal dropping depends on the skill level of respective element.
- Elementary Skill Lv + Intermediate Skill Lv * 2 + Advanced Skill Lv * 3
- Any element yielding less than 10% from the above formula won't appear.
- Case Scenario 1
- Pluto Lv 10, Void Lv 5, Black Hole Lv 1.
- Frosty's Head Lv 5, Ice Wall Lv 1
- Florae Circle Lv 10, Sun Burst Lv 5, Lightning Strike Lv 10
- Dark yields 23 points, water 7 points, and light 50 points.
- Water's rate 7/80 is lower than 10%. Hence, it is ignored from further calculation.
- The user does not possess any fire skill. Hence, it is ignored from further calculation.
- The remaining 23 and 50 points from dark and light is utilized for crystal drop rate. They drop at 23:50 rate.
|Level||Lv Req||MP||Elemental Crystals||Finish Crystals||Falling Intervals|
|Contact Atk.||Explosion Atk.||Contact Atk.||Explosion Atk.|
- Note:The table above has been generated based off of skill growth information presented in-game. The data may have slight differences compared to the information presented in-game due to minor rounding variations.
|Female Mage Skills|
|Active:||Contract: Hodor Disenchant Dragon Fang Florae Circle Frost Head Keep Away! Lantern Firebomb Lasher Magic Missile Mana Shield Palm Blast Phase Shift Rose Vines Showtime Sky Assault The Pluto|
|Passive:||Aerial Lantern Firebomb|
|Female Mage TP Skills|
|Dragon Fang Upgrade Florae Circle Upgrade Frost Head Upgrade Keep Away! Upgrade Lantern Firebomb Upgrade Lasher Upgrade Magic Missile Upgrade Mana Shield Upgrade Palm Blast Upgrade Sky Assault Upgrade The Pluto Upgrade|
|Active:||Ancient Memory Backstep Indomitable Spirit Leap Quick Rebound|
|Passive:||Basic Armor Mastery Basic Training Conversion Latent Power Magical Critical Magical Rear Attack Physical Critical Physical Rear Attack Throw Mastery|
|General TP Skills|
|Basic Training Upgrade|