|Occupation||Adventurer's Guild Guild Master|
|Location||Hendon Myre - Moonlight Tavern|
- Sells various items, in exchange for Carnelian.
- Mission Quest giver
|Level Up Support Pouch||5 Carnelian|
|Demon Invitation Box||10 Carnelian|
|Purified Ice Wall Fragment||2 Carnelian|
|Destruction Crystal||1||Untradable||2 Carnelian|
|Nightmare Orb||2 Carnelian|
|Active Crystal||1||Untradable||2 Carnelian|
|Kingdom's Secretary - Insight||1||Untradable||2 Carnelian|
|Vitality Booster||2 Carnelian|
|Magic Booster||2 Carnelian|
|Multi Booster||2 Carnelian|
- "Which story about me do you want to hear? About the time I rode a mole through some underground tunnels? Or how I became friends with the northern tribe? Huh? You think I made it all up. Hmph, why are you so skeptical?"
- "Hello, my friend. Do you still enjoy being pushed around by others? So you're still being indecisive. I don't know why you've become an adventurer, but take my advice and be more assertive. And stop letting others drag (you) into things! You get tired easily when you do things for others instead of yourself. In the end, you'll hate yourself and regret giving so much of yourself. In the worst cases, you might have to take the fall for someone else against your will. Remember: you can do whatever you want, but do at least one thing you won't regret, even if it fails. That's the secret to happiness."
- "When you're adventuring, you're thrown into all kinds of crazy situations. And your strongest weapon at times like that isn't your sword--it's your ability to think quick. If you drop your sword, you can pick it up again. If you make the wrong decision, you'll lose your head."
Request Chat (Post-Pandemonium War)
- The suspicious phenomenon? Of course, I know about it. I don't have to leave this tavern to know what's going on in the outside world.
- So, what do you want to know? The countries investigating this phenomenon? Their investigators? I can also tell you how beautiful the Empire's First Princess is, or about that storm high up in the sky-
- Never mind the last one; you probably know more about the storm than I do. *Chuckle*
- Dana contacted me. She's coming back from Pandemonium with the other guildsmen. I asked her to leave a few in there, but she said the new members we recruited in Pandemonium could man the branch there on their own. Gah, I've been quite content without her nagging, but now my days of peace and quiet are over...
- What? You think I secretly wished for her to stay? That's so harsh, my friend. But then, the truth usually is, isn't it? Hah hah.