Red Tail Jonathan
|Red Tail Jonathan|
- Buys and sells Terranium at variable prices.
- Can exchange 10 Terranium into 1 Refined Terranium.
- Sells various items, in exchange for Refined Terranium.
- Has the Reinforcer, which is used to reinforce your Weapons/Armor/Accessories.
- Buys up to 125 of the user's Terranium at a specified value for each.
- Sells up to 3,000 Terranium at a specified value for each.
|Pure Energy Crystal Pouch||1||Untradable||1 Refined Terranium|
|Demon Invitation Pouch||1||Untradable||9 Refined Terranium|
|Powerful Energy Bag (Jonathan)||1||Untradable||10 Refined Terranium|
|Essence of the Rift Pouch||1||Untradable||5 Refined Terranium|
|Vestige of Hope Pouch||1||Untradable||5 Refined Terranium|
|Interdimensional Fragment Pouch||1||Untradable||3 Refined Terranium|
|Ancient Memory Fragment Pouch||1||Untradable||3 Refined Terranium|
- There are daily limits on how many of Jonathan's items you can buy everyday across your account:
- *Yip* What are you looking for? I can't say I've got everything, but I've got things that are useful for adventurers, I think. I'm new to business, but I'd like to think that I have business acumen. *Giggle* ...Err, are you not going to buy anything? Come on!
- I came here because this village looked safe. I was right. At first, a lady in red gave me a hard time. I gave her some glittering stones I found in Empryean, and she left whistling. I wouldn't have minded her if she was pretty, but... *Shudder* Oh, please don't tell anyone what I just said. I don't want her to come back demanding more glittering stones. *Whine*
- I'm tired of being hungry all the time. I want to eat three meals a day, like everyone else! KKnngg! I don't want to be trampled on by the rich and powerful. You have to have a lot of money to live a good life in Pandemonium. I wish I was as strong as you. Then, I wouldn't have to live in fear all the time.
- No refunds. *Giggle*
When buying Terranium:
- Alright, let's trade! How many do you need? I've got 0~3000 Terraniums left.
When attempting to sell more Terrannium after reaching the daily limit:
- Sorry, but that's all I can afford for now. Kknng! If you want to sell more, come back tomorrow.