|Location||Central Park, Red Witch's Forest|
The Red Witch is a young girl of unknown origin who was transported to Pandemonium by a twister alongside her dog, Toto. She ended up in the the forest of the Green Witch and, against all odds, defeated the Wicked Witch of the West, and claimed the forest for herself.
- Gives out Epic and Featured Quests related to Pandemonium
- Sells Reconstruction Weapons and Legendary accessories, in return for Purification Stones.
- Sells recipes that can upgrade Reconstruction Weapons into their Terra forms, in return for Refined Terranium.
- Finding Aslan
- A Familiar Image
- Hell Party Ep 5. Supplementary Story (1/2)
- Back to Harlem
- Across the Wastelands
Conversation start in Central Park
- Central Park is prettier than everywhere is else in Pandemonium, but it's missing something vital. That wouldn't be the case if Kate was as aesthetically inclined as I am. Hm, maybe I should volunteer to decorate the place myself.
- I shouldn't have high hopes for Pandemonium. I'm too strong here, just like I am in my own world. But it's dangerous enough for others who are not as good as I am; they could get killed on the same day they arrive. It's harsh, but true.
- What? Just say it. I hate when people pussyfoot around. Or... are you stammering because you have the hots for me? Well, if that's the case, I can be patient.
Conversation start in Central Park (Post-Pandemonium War)
- Is Arad in the same mess as Pandemonium because of the storm?
- Huh? What are you talking about? I've never stopped caring about Arad. In fact, I think I care about it more than I should. Well, the Principality has some talented mages. I'm sure they can take care of the situation just fine. Anyway, if you happen to hear news about Niu, let me know. That's what I need the most at this moment.
- What happened while you were away? That girl and I fought groups of Kashipas that came after us. Now that I think of it, things were so dangerous at that time, we could've easily died. Fortunately for us, though, this forest may be the most beautiful place in Pandemonium, but to those who don't know it well, it's a deadly maze. That summoner girl did a pretty good job fending them off, but maybe it was because she knew she might die. I might be exaggerating, but I think she could be the next leader of the Circle Mages. Kate should be proud of her. She really is very impressive.
- Since that massive storm showed up, everything has been bothering me. The storm's energy keeps scattering mana, making it difficult for me to cast magic. Actually, that's not that big a problem for experienced mages like me, but it's still one more thing to worry about when I've got so much on my plate as it is.
- What do I have to do that's so important? You're kidding, right? Take a look at Kate. She's not being herself, and somebody has to take care of Central Park in the meantime, don't you think? Gosh, I'm too kind for my own good!
Conversation start in Underfoot (Only Before Origin Update)
- Things have changed a lot. Who knew the city of the Dark Elves would rise above the ground? Hm, I've got to say, though, this city is not good enough for me. I like that it's opened to the outside world, but everything else about it is below my expectations. Then again, my expectations are usually high.
- Sigh, men haven't left me alone since I arrived. They have good taste, sure, but I'm tired of being harassed by them. Don't they know just being able to talk to me is an honor. Speaking of which, you must feel extremely honored to be able to talk to me. You have to have saved your country or something in your previous life to be this lucky. Ho ho ho!
- Why have I been in Pandemonium for so long? At first I didn't know where I was, and when I finally did, I had something to do. And now I'm not in a rush because I know I can go back to my world whenever I can.
- Also see Lorianne
- Red Witch's character takes inspiration from The Wizard of Oz as she's an amalgamation of both Dorothy Gale & Glinda the Good Witch.
As an Enemy
- No dungeon found where the monster appears in.