|Location||Hendon Myre Downtown Passage|
Bahol Callow is a Red Knight of the Pelos Empire. He stands in front of Hil Vale, a historical site where the Pelos Empire and the De Los Empire once battled three hundred years ago. He continues to bare a grudge towards the De Los Empire even though no members remain.
- Southern Dale daily quest
- Bead enchant merchant
- The Shadow Seekers must be stopped. There are riches to be won for the brave guilds who oppose them.
- I am Bahol, a Red Knight of the Pelos Empire. Three hundred years ago, the armies of the Pelos and the De Los Empires waged war in Southern Dale. Since that war, no one has dared to set foot in that region... until recently, when a band of Shadow Seekers built an encampment within.
- The treasures found within Southern Dale can give a guild great power. You should seek out a guild to join, or speak with Bucken to create one of your own.
- If you manage to repel an invading horde of monsters, you will be allowed access into Southern Dale. These days, attacks seem to occur multiple times each week.
- Are you in a guild? The greatest rewards for being in a guild are reaped by those with the highest rankings. Being an officer is fine, but wouldn't you rather lead your own army?
- Bright, vivid red has long symbolized the Pelos Empire. Even today, our fighting spirit lives on in the hearts of Arad's Dungeon Fighters. The Pelos Empire shaped the face of modern Arad, you know. We birthed countless heroes, including the legendary Kazan. The current Empire owes a great debt to us, although some would mark those words as treason. Even the De Los Empire would never have been born without the Pelos Empire. You know, the De Los might still be around today, had they not exhausted all their resources on a futile war. But then, I suppose they were destined to fail.
- The Blue Knights of the De Los Empire are a headstrong, foolhardy lot, worthy of little else than to be spat on! If you ever meet one, let them know that Bahol of Pelos is telling everyone that they're spineless, blue curs and that they can do nothing about it.
- Guilds must increase their numbers cautiously, for though a large guild can defeat enemies with ease, what will they do when they've wiped out all foes? They'll turn on each other, that's what! There is strength in numbers, but you must maintain control.
Request Chat (Faction War)
- This is a safety zone where the other faction cannot enter. Find members here to form a party, then prepare yourself for the battle.
- If you want to enter a Faction War, select [Exit] from my menu. If you leave, you will not be able to reenter for a set amount of time.
- If you encounter the opposing faction once you leave the safety zone, press the CTRL key to start a fight.
- Restrain yourself Glam.
- The festival will begin shortly.
- We are the envoys of the empire.
- I'm looking for guilds to participate in the festival.
- My name is Bahol Callow.
- Relax, there's nothing to worry about.
- A pleasure to meet you. Enjoy the festival.
- Would you participate as a member of the Pelos faction?
- Feel free to return whenever you'd like.
- We shall meet again.
- You should also talk to Glam.