Category:Nighttime Skyscraper Dungeons
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
- 1 Map
- 2 Dungeon Rules & Details
- 3 Monsters
- 4 Black Sky's Power
- 5 Normal Daily
- 6 = Hold Immune System
- 7 Normal Raid
- 8 Guide Mode
- 9 Dungeons
Dungeon Rules & Details
- Raid is only opened on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Reach Lv.95.
- Up to 12 players can participate.
- 1 Lupsong's Relic.
- Lupsong's Relic Box can be purchased from Raid Shop for 50,000 Gold & 3 Refined Terranium.
- Daily Entry count resets daily at 9:00 UTC.
- Weekly Entry count resets on Tuesdays at 9:00 UTC.
- 60 minutes (1 hour) to complete Prey-Isys.
- Each battle will have their own time limit.
- Resurrection-related skills from Male Mage, Female Crusader & Knight cannot be used.
- Adventurer Fame As of Season 6 - Act 18. (Formerly) 5,382 Exorcism or higher.
- Guide & Normal - 7,473
- Consumables that are purchased from either Ruhos or Arthur can only be used in that specific Raid and expires on Tuesdays.
- Normal Consumables such as Remy's Sparkling Touch for example will have a maximum 5 usage limit per dungeon. If you die or use up all 5, the count will not reset unless you retreat or enter a dungeon.
- Alchemist-made Consumables such as Sacred Blessings for example can now be used due to the Aeterna Patch lifting those restrictions and being readjusted.
- Life Token limit is 2 during battles and is shared among your party.
- Lupsong's Relic will be compensated if either the raid elapses the 1 hour time limit or Slenikon's HP/SP is depleted to 0.
- If you lose or retreat from a battle, you will be moved back to the Lobby under a resurrection penalty.
- You cannot go back to Seria's room when the raid begins.
Slenikon Defense (Interception)
Grand Garden of Rest
Battlefield of Chaos
Observatory of the Abyss
Black Sky's Power
- Visit Arthur's Magic Workshop for more details.
In September 2019, the Prey-Isys Normal dungeon was added as part of the Season 5: Act.05 patch. Similar to the past Anton & Luke Normal versions before their removal, players can go through 5 different dungeons learning the mechanics of each boss they encounter with the 6th one being Isys. Due to the amount of bosses that were introduced, the dungeons will randomly rotate every day at 9:00 UTC.
After clearing the Daily, Arthur gives out a daily reward called "Arthur's Gift" that contains either 5 - 10 Refined Terranium or Unique Card Holder that offers a random +12 Elemental Damage Weapon card.
= Hold Immune System
Introduced during the same month during boss fights in either Normal or Raid, there will be an icon underneath their HP bar to display when boss monsters are vulnerable to hold-specific skills. If bosses are held for a certain period of time, they'll gain an immunity until the effect wears off, but can still take damage regardless. This system would later be carried over to future dungeon content.
Released also in the same month and upon completion of Tightening Clutches of Sin, players gain access to Prey-Isys Raid, considered the toughest content in the game as of the end of 2019. It is meant to be cleared with 3 parties of 4, or 12 players in total. The Raid is split up into two areas which serve as phases—the Outskirts and the Depths.
A single player can create a Raid Group by speaking to Niu while in the Raid Channel. The Raid leader is able to organize their raid's parties and are responsible for coordinating their parties' objectives. The Raid can then be initiated by speaking to Arthur when all Raid members fulfill the entrance requirements.
- Completion of Tightening Clutches of Sin (one-time)
- 1 Lupsong's Relic, which is contained in Lupsong's Relic Box purchased from Niu for 50,000 Gold and 3 Refined Terraniums.
- Must be Thursday, Saturday, or Sunday (9:00 UTC)
- 5,383 Exorcism or higher.
Prey-Isys Raid typically utilizes 3 parties of 4 members each -- the red party, yellow party, and green party. There is no specific in-game designation for who belongs in which party, but player convention is to make the red party the strongest, followed by yellow party and then green party. Due to the difficulty of Prey-Isys Raid, it is recommended that every party contains:
The 3 parties typically have different expected responsibilities, but no party is locked out of any particular dungeon so this is up to the raid leader's discretion.
For the entire raid, instead of having a "town" area like Zelva or Noblesky as a "home base", the raid's base area is on Slenikon's back, much like the in-dungeon environment of Tayberrs - Fallen Paradise. Slenikon's back is split into 3 sections -- the middle section is a "safe" area, where nothing happens, whereas the two side areas (head and tail) are for descending into dungeons. Slenikon flies around the Outskirts (Phase 1) and the Depths (Phase 2) passing by each dungeon every cycle. During Phase 1, players move to Slenikon's head (right side) to enter the next-encountered Interception (Slenikon Defense) dungeon, or move to Slenikon's back to enter the next-encountered non-Interception dungeon (Magic Tower, Garden, or Sanctum). In Phase 2, players move to Slenikon's head to enter the Sky Nest, or move to his tail to enter any other dungeon (Battleground, Observatory, or Grand Garden). Players should be careful to move to Slenikon's head/tail only when the next dungeon Slenikon is passing is the one they wish to enter.
The raid leader is able to use a tool on the map to designate certain dungeons as the next target for each party (red, yellow, green). Players should pay attention to these map markers, particularly if they are not using a third-party voice chat program as it can be difficult for the raid leader to type to communicate while trying to clear dungeons.
Phase 1: Outskirts
At the beginning of Phase 1, various dungeons spawn in a circle around the Outskirts. Each dungeon run has a limit of two Life Tokens throughout the party, and if failed cannot be attempted again until Slenikon flies past the dungeon again. Two parties cannot be in the same exact dungeon at the same time, though it does not matter if they are in different dungeons of the same type. On the top, bottom, left, and right of the map -- maps 1, 5, 9, and 13 -- are the four Sanctums, which must be cleared to clear Phase 1. There will also be, in random locations, two Interceptions which cannot be flown past without clearing them or else Slenikon will take damage; two spots on a countdown spawning new Interception dungeons; two Magic Towers (Aries Kelly and Villainous Greta), and two Gardens (Omega Guardian and Cumulonimbus).
The goal of Phase 1 is to clear the 4 Sanctums. With each cleared Sanctum in Phase 1, Explorer Ruhos will appear on the middle part of Slenikon's back for about 25 seconds, allowing players to repair and buy in-raid recovery items from him. However, Slenikon starts at 10000 HP, and during Phase 1, Slenikon's HP decreases at a constant rate of 2 HP/second. In addition, when passing Intercept stages, if players do not enter the dungeon or defeat the intercept boss, Slenikon suffers an additional 1300 damage to his HP. If his HP reaches 0, the raid will fail. The Magic Towers, if they are not entered, will spawn intercept dungeons whenever Slenikon passes them. Clearing one disables the Tower for 360 seconds/6 minutes, during which time any Intercepts that are spawning from that Tower will also be disabled.
The Gardens are one-time clearable dungeons that individually provides a damage boost of 25% across the entire raid, for a total of 50%. Clearing both will also boost damage done in Sanctums by another 30%, for a total of 80%. Clearing either also shows the bosses for each dungeon in Phase 1.
After the final Sanctum is cleared, Phase 2 will begin automatically.
Phase 2: Depths
At the beginning of Phase 2, all of Slenikon's HP will be restored. At this point, the raid group has 25 seconds to shop and repair with Explorer Ruhos before Slenikon reaches the Grand Garden of Rest dungeon. One he reaches this point, Slenikon proceeds to fly along a 3-petal rose curve with Isys at the origin, Grand Garden of Rest at the top, Battleground of Chaos on the bottom left, and Observatory of the Abyss on the bottom right. He flies in the order: Grand Garden -> Isys -> Observatory -> Isys -> Battleground -> Isys, then finally circles back around to Grand Garden and repeats this cycle. The goal of Phase 2 is to defeat Isys in the Sky Nest.
From the moment Slenikon first reaches the Grand Garden, he begins losing 17 HP every second. Like Phase 1, Slenikon's HP reaching 0 will cause the raid to fail. The only way to stop this damage to Slenikon is to defeat Flower Queen Blossom in the Grand Garden. After defeating Blossom, the Grand Garden will take 330 seconds to respawn, and Slenikon will not take damage for 360 seconds -- in other words, there is a 30 second grace period between Grand Garden's respawn and Slenikon starting to take damage once again.
In the Observatory dungeon, players must defeat Beast Srim. After doing so, they may enter the boss room containing the Stormy Ballista, which has very low health and is a stationary target, similar to tube of energy in the Energy Control Room in Luke Raid. Destroying the Stormy Ballista will trigger Isys's groggy phase, which lasts for 20 seconds. After these 20 seconds, the party fighting Isys will be kicked out of the Sky Nest and become "encroached", unable to re-enter the Sky Nest for 90 seconds. Any damage dealt to Isys by the party in the Sky Nest will be "saved", i.e. if the party does damage equal to 30% of Isys's health, Isys will have 70% health remaining when the next party enters the Sky Nest. Damage dealt to Isys will only be saved if the Observatory is cleared before time runs out in the Sky Nest.
In the Battleground dungeon, players will encounter Red Leg Arketo. Defeating Arketo will give the party in Sky Nest a 180% damage boost for 30 seconds.
The party in Sky Nest can also get a 30-second 30% damage boost by successfully completing Isys's berserk patterns, but the damage boost from successfully clearing a pattern does not stack with the damage boost from defeating Arketo.
Phase 2 ends successfully when Isys's HP reaches 0, or ends in failure if Slenikon's HP reaches 0.
Upon completion of Phase 2, all players will receive two rewards via card flips.
- The first card will yield:
- The second card will yield one of the following randomly:
- 19, 20 or 30 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity
- 20 or 30 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 20 Resplendent Obsidian Eyes of Eternity
- 17 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random Prey-Isys Unique/Legendary monster card
- 17 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 Manifestation: Black Sky's Master weapon of choice
- 17 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random First Dark Power Set accessory
- 17 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random Second Dark Power Set special equipment
- Through a special card flip, Ruhos can either let you keep that weapon or accessory piece or trade 114 (Weapon) or 95 (First/Second Dark Power) Obsidian Eyes of Eternity instead.
- There is also a chance of generating 50-70 Rift Sensor Stones or 500-700 Demon Invitations in the Raid Shop's Loot section and can only be purchased with Undaunted Determinations. These will be deleted if not purchased by the weekly Tuesday reset time.
A solo version of Prey-Isys Raid was released in December 2019 that cater towards Solo-specific players.
- (Formerly) 5,363 Exorcism or higher.
- 1 Small Lupsong's Relic
- Small Lupsong's Relic Box can be purchased from Raid Shop for 10,000 Gold & 2 Refined Terranium
- Shares the same Daily/Weekly count with Normal Raid.
- Only 3 characters can be bound to Guide Mode and resets on Tuesdays.
Prey-Isys Guide Mode Adjustments & Rules
- All monsters will have their stats and difficulty decreased for a appropriate solo run.
- The 1 Hour time limit remains, but the one for entering dungeons are removed.
- Life Token limited to 5 per dungeon.
- Phase 2 rewards are decreased.
Phase 1: Outskirts
- There are 2 Sanctums, 1 Garden, 1 Magic Tower and 1 Intercept dungeon.
- Intercepts appear less frequently, but Slenikon will take more damage if they aren't dealt with.
- Destroying Magic Towers will permanently stop generating Intercepts.
- Buff rewards from Gardens carry over without limitations.
Phase 2: Depths
- Consists of 4 battlefields: Grand Garden, Battleground, Observatory, and Isys.
- Buff rewards from Grand Garden and Battleground are provided without limit.
- The Nighttime Skyscraper - Depths play rules are adjusted to match Solo Guide mode.
- The Observatory and Battleground dungeons can be cleared before the Sky Nest.
- The Isys dungeon becomes accessible after the Observatory dungeon is cleared.
- Isys's Groggy Time generation rules are adjusted to match Solo Guide mode.
- Disrupt Isys's attack patterns to activate Groggy Time.
- Even if Isys's Groggy Time is over, you will not be returned to the next Slenikon.
Boss Monster Adjustments
- Omega Guardian - The amount of Totems summoned are lowered to two.
- Cumulonimbus - Roaring Thunder Dragon changed to where only the Black Dragon follows around the player.
- Golden Wing Tritura - He will need to be blocked twice from reaching an energy orb during Super Grab.
- Celestial Archer Alexandra - Golden Arrows marker count lowered to three and the player can be freed from the crystal after a few seconds have gone by.
- Villainess Greta - The Ground Explosion pattern does not track after the player.
- Aries Kelly - Three hits are required to make Kelly enter her groggy phase while in Sheep Form.
- Beast Srim - Mass Blade Throwing pattern adjusted to where he'll perform Ground Strike three times.
- Flower Queen Blossom - Some attack patterns are changed and defeating her permanently protects Slenikon's SP.
- Red Leg Arketo - Defeating him activates Sky Nest's 180% damage boost only during Isys' fight.
- Isys - Each time any of his berserk patterns are successfully cleared, he'll enter his main groggy phase.
Guide Mode is split into two different phases; dungeons and monsters that you encounter will differ depending on the phase. A character will take the 1st Phase route on their first raid of the week, and the 2nd Phase route on their second raid of the week.
Guide Mode Rewards
Upon completion of Phase 2, the player will receive two rewards via card flips.
- The first card will yield:
- The second card will yield one of the following randomly:
- 12 - 18 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity
- 12 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 12 Resplendent Obsidian Eyes of Eternity
- 10 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random Prey-Isys Unique/Legendary monster card
- 10 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 Manifestation: Black Sky's Master weapon of choice
- 10 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random First Dark Power Set accessory
- 10 Obsidian Eyes of Eternity and 1 random Second Dark Power Set special equipment
- Through a special card flip, Ruhos can either let you keep the weapon or accessory piece for your character, or trade 114 (Weapon) or 95 (First/Second Dark Power) Obsidian Eyes instead.
|Nighttime Skyscraper Center||??|
|Magic Tower of the Void||135|
|Magic Tower of Tranquility||135|
|Sanctum of Corruption||135|
|Sanctum of Destruction||135|
|Grand Garden of Rest||135|
|Battleground of Chaos||135|
|Observatory of the Abyss||135|
Guide Mode (Solo)
Pages in category "Nighttime Skyscraper Dungeons"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.