|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
|Location||Final Defense Line|
|End Boss||Cosmo Fiend: Rosen|
Fiend War is a raid-only dungeon located in Final Defense Line. Players can access this dungeon when reaching Level 95 and accept the The News from Central Park quest from Kate and later starting the scenarios from Masked Knight who is located in Elvenguard to gain access into the raid channel.
- 1 Lore
- 2 Dungeon Rules & Details
- 3 Battlefield
- 4 Monsters
- 5 Group Raid
- 6 Guide Mode
- 7 Supertemporal Abilities (Tayberrs Armor)
- 8 Tips & Notes
Dungeon Rules & Details
After finishing The News from Central Park and accepting a quest from Masked Knight, you can now gain access into the Fiend War Raid Channel and speak with him to create either a Group or Solo Raid. Once everything is prepared, speak to Empyrean Supporter to begin the Raid.
- Raid is only opened on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Reach Lv.95.
- 1 Special Energy Concealer
- Special Energy Concealer Box can be purchased from Raid Shop for 50,000 Gold & 3 Refined Terranium
- Daily Entry count resets daily at 9:00 UTC.
- Weekly Entry count resets on Tuesdays at 9:00 UTC.
- You'll have a total of 60 minutes (1 hour) to complete Fiend War.
- Each battle will have their own time limit.
- Resurrection-related skills from Male Mage, Female Crusader & Knight cannot be used.
- 5,382 Exorcism or higher.
- Fiend War consumables that are purchased from Empyrean Supporter or Orc Sage can only be used in the raid.
- Normal consumables such as Remy's Sparkling Touch will have a 5 usage limit.
- Mind Stimulant Potion or bringing cooldown-related equipment & consumables will not work.
- Life Token limit is 2 during battles and is shared among your party. Limit is increased to 6 when battling Rosen.
- Special Energy Concealer will be compensated if either the raid elapses the 1 hour time limit or enemies invade Ally Base.
- Losing a battle, retreating from it, let the monster unit advance, or the time limit elapses will move players back to the starting area and receive a resurrection penalty, which will keep you in that map for a set amount of time.
There a total of 27 areas on the map that's broken up into three different sectors, Normal, Special, and Enemy.
Every character in Fiend War becomes an individual squad and can move freely between sectors. When they move to an Enemy sector, they'll form a party with other squads in the preceding sector. Squads cannot enter the sectors in which a battle is already in progress and only up to 4 squads can enter each sector.
Advance Fiend Unit's Movement
- Among the enemy units in the battlefield, the Advance Fiend Units move toward your Ally Base one cell at a time at regular intervals.
- If you're fighting an Advance Fiend Unit and another Advance Fiend Unit enters the sector, you will instantly fail the current battle and that Advance Fiend Unit that you previously fought will then be reinforced.
- Failing a battle with an Advance Fiend Unit (defeat/retreat/time over), then the Advance Fiend Unit will immediately move to the next cell.
- If you're fighting Neutral monsters and an Advance Fiend Unit enters the sector, you will stop fighting the Neutral monsters and start fighting the Advance Fiend Unit instead.
- If an Advance Fiend Unit is blocked by a Neutral monster, the two will fight one another. The Advance Fiend Unit ultimately wins this battle, but their movement is slowed by the fight.
Special Sector, Radar & Turret (6 & 23)
- Defeat the bosses and occupy those Sectors respectively to gain beneficial effects.
- Sector 6 increases all the characters' Skill damage and reveals the monster portraits hidden under the Status Board.
- Sector 23 decreases all the monsters' Def. and temporarily halts the movement and creation of Advance Fiend Units.
Enemy Sector (Sectors 7, 15, & 24)
- Advance Fiend Units will generated these three sectors.
- Occupy the Radar to check the time remaining until the generation of the next Advance Fiend Unit.
- If you occupy these Outposts and let Advance Fiend Units enter them, they will be taken over by the Fiends and resume generating.
Logistics Base (Sectors 10, 17, & 27)
- Generates Advance Fiend Units that move toward the Outposts in the same line as them when an Outpost is occupied.
- Occupy all the Logistics Bases to enter The Gate.
- Occupied Logistics Bases are regenerated after a while.
The Gate (Boss Map)
- Occupy all the Logistics Bases, and the Gate will be opened for a while.
- The Gate is divided into 2 maps, the Black and White Universes.
- These Universes must be attacked at the same time.
- Defeat both Rosens of the Black/White Universes and close the Gate, thus clearing Fiend War.
- Cosmo Fiend: Rosen (Black & White Universe)
Turret & Radar
Released in April 2019. The main goal is to reach The Gate and defeat Rosen, but in order to accomplish this task, 8 players are required to participate in Fiend War. The Raid Commander will form two parties (1-4, 5-8) into a 4-unit squad ordered to take the battlefield's top, bottom or middle routes to defeat Advance Fiend Units from invading Ally Base, activate Radar/Turret, occupy Outposts, and destroy the Logistics Bases to gain access to The Gate. Before entering The Gate, it is recommended for both parties to each decide on an element to choose as this will play a role in one of Rosen's phases.
- Upon defeating Rosen, you'll receive:
- Card flip rewards will yield:
- 12 - 14 or 20 Antimatter Particles
- 20 Special Antimatter Particles
- 12 Antimatter Particles + 1 Fiend War Unique/Legendary monster card.
- Through a special card flip, 12 Antimatter Particles + 1 Supertemporal Tayberrs Epic equipment
- The Orc Sage's Supertemporal Supply Crate can either let you keep that armor piece or trade it for 48 additional Antimatter Particles instead.
Released in August 2019, Guide Mode is an easier version of Fiend War that's adjusted towards players who prefer solo play. Unlike Group Raid, solo players will take a linear path going through different sectors defeating bosses leading up to the Gate.
Fiend War Guide Mode Adjustments & Rules
- General monsters are all weakened to an appropriate difficulty for a solo run.
- You have 30 minutes to complete Guide Mode.
- No Life Token limits.
- Rewards for clearing are reduced.
- Schrodinger: The MP drain during "The cube is releasing energy" is lowered.
- Cosmo Fiend: Rosen (Black Universe): Flame & Storm Planets only.
- Cosmo Fiend: Rosen (White Universe): Transcendent & Glacial Planets only.
- Glacial Planet: The "A cold wind is blowing" bar gauge above the player's head fills much slower and doesn't increase when using cube skills. Rosen's Hex Ice Spikes will lower the gauge when peforms his room wide attack.
- Transcendent Planet: The bar gauge for Elemental Crystals fills much slower, giving players more time to complete the pattern.
Guide Mode is split into two different phases; dungeons and monsters that you encounter will differ depending on the phase. A character will take the Black Universe route on their first raid of the week, and the White Universe route on their second raid of the week.
- Black Universe Phase: Orc Captain: Blood Axe, Bombing Buster MK, Superalloy Alligare, Magnetic Magnes & Polus (Radar), Humanity Betrayer: Finver (Outpost), Dark Axion (Logistics Base), Cosmo Fiend: Rosen (Flame & Storm Planet)
- White Universe Phase: Fusion-type Fiend, Succubus Princess, Plant Ivy (Turret), Universe Pulverizer: Crusher (Outpost), Light Euclid, Gravity Vice (Logistics Base). Cosmo Fiend: Rosen (Trascend & Glacial Planet)
- 5,363 Exorcism or higher.
- 1 Small Energy Concealer
- Small Energy Concealer Box can be purchased from Raid Shop for 10,000 Gold & 2 Refined Terranium
- Counts towards Daily & Weekly entries.
- Only 2 characters can be bound to Guide Mode.
- Upon defeating Rosen, you'll receive:
- Card flip rewards will yield:
- 7 - 9 or 12 Antimatter Particles
- 12 Special Antimatter Particles
- 7 Antimatter Particles + 1 Fiend War Unique/Legendary monster card.
- Through a special card flip, 7 Antimatter Particles + 1 Supertemporal Tayberrs Epic equipment
Supertemporal Abilities (Tayberrs Armor)
See Temporal Equipment Dynamizer for more info.
Tips & Notes
- Town Movement Speed from either titles, auras or transformation potions is highly recommended to bring in Fiend War.
- Neo Premium Contract now offers a 40% movement speed bonus that's only available in raid channels.
- The raid buff, Earth's Blessing will be applied in both Group and Guide Mode.
- Depending on the strength of the party and their setup, it's actually possible to skip over Turret & Radar as they're completely optional to occupy during Raids.