|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
Amplification is one of the many systems in Dungeon Fighter Online that is used for the enhancement of the player's gear, much like Reinforcement and Refinement. Like the former, players can amplify their equipment and weapons, giving them bonus properties and Adventurer Fame but in this case, Amplification will add extra stats to the player's equipment in addition to the bonuses found on Reinforcement.
How to Obtain
There are two options in which a player can Amplify their equipment:
- Purifying contaminated Equipment, which have the odds of dropping from level 55+ Epic or higher tier equipment.
- Manually endowing an equipment with an interdimensional ability via various means.
Contaminated Equipment refers to special equipment that are contaminated by Otherverse Energy, only affecting higher-leveled items such as Epic or Mythic Equipment.
This is usually denoted on the equipment by:
This equipment is tainted by Otherverse energy and must be purified.
In order to equip the item and see its ability, you have to Purify the item. This can be done at Klonter's shop in Aphelia Post, as he sells a recipe that creates an Otherverse Energy Purification Scroll that will purify any cursed item.
After an item has been purified, it will gain an Interdimensional Ability. This comes in the form of additional Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, or Spirit. The ability you get is randomly selected, but can be changed by using a Conversion Spell that is created from a recipe also sold by Klonter.
The Interdimensional Ability bonus can be increased through Amplification which consumes Crystallized Chaos. Go to Klonter or Kiri and select the Amplify option and choose the item to be amplified. The bonus will increase and gold and Crystallized Chaos will be consumed. This also upgrades your equipment, much like Kiri's machine. Purified equipment can only be upgraded using either Klonter or Kiri's machine, regardless of the initial reinforcement level on the item.
The Otherverse Energy Extinguisher can also be used to remove that energy off from the specific item, but does not offer a Interdimensional Ability bonus.
You can also Endow non-Cursed equipment with an Interdimensional Ability by using a Pure Tome created through a recipe sold by Klonter, or a Silver Amplification Grimoire or Golden Amplification Grimoire, which are often obtained from events. This method requires level 55 - 110 equipment at Rare or higher tier to be used for amplification.
- Introduced in Season 7, this method essentially acts as a safeguard to your Amplified Equipment from losing it's levels and effects upon failure.
- Each time you fail a Safe Amplify more than once, it's adjustment values will accumlate by 5 - 10% depending on the level, but does reset once you've succeeded upgrading.
- Level 100 - 105 Unique/Legendary/Epic/Mythic Equipment with a +9 or lower leveled Amplified required.
- Harmonious Crystals are needed for this system instead of Crystallized Chaos.
- Higher bonuses will require more gold and materials.
- Safe Amplify only goes up to +10.
Essence of the Rift can be obtained by:
- From disassembling Cursed Equipment at a player disassembler rarely.
- Purchasing a Essence of the Rift Pouch from Red Tail Jonathan for 5 Refined Terranium.
Condensed Purity can be obtained by:
- Breaking a high level piece of equipment through Amplifying at Klonter.
Vestige of Hope can be obtained by:
- Breaking a high level piece of equipment through Reinforcing at Kiri.
- Purchasing a Vestige of Hope Pouch from Red Tail Jonathan for 5 Refined Terranium.
Crystallized Chaos can be obtained by:
- Buying from Klonter for 1000 Clear Cube Fragments.
- From disassembling at a player disassembler rarely.
Harmonious Crystal can be obtained by:
Radiant Harmonious Crystal can be obtained by:
Note: Each recipe costs 150,000 gold and has a requirement of Lv.39 to use.
Amplification Failure Penalty
Like Reinforcement, Amplifying Cursed Equipment has a chance to fail past +4. The failure penalties of Amplification is as follows:
|Upgrade||Can Fail||Failure Penalty|
|+0 -> +1||No||None|
|+1 -> +2|
|+2 -> +3|
|+3 -> +4|
|+4 -> +5||Yes||Loses one upgrade level|
|+5 -> +6|
|+6 -> +7|
|+7 -> +8||Loses three upgrade levels|
|+8 -> +9|
|+9 -> +10|
|+10 -> +11||Item breaks|
|+11 -> +12|
|+12 -> +13|
|+13 -> +14|
|+14 -> +15|
|+15 -> +16|
|+16 -> +17|
- Added in the Aeterna Patch, +12 or higher Amplified Equipment can gain Dimensional Stats by 5.
- Level 100 Epic & Mythic Equipment can now receive higher Dimensional stats.
- Adventurer Fame that was included in Season 6 - Act 18, will also be increased per Amplified level.
|Amplification Lv.||Level 100 Epic||Level 100 Mythic||Adventurer Fame|
|+0||Stats +12||Stats +13|
|+1||Stats +14||Stats +15|
|+2||Stats +16||Stats +15|
|+3||Stats +18||Stats +17|
|+4||Stats +20||Stats +22|
|+5||Stats +25||Stats +27|
|+6||Stats +29||Stats +31||+16 Epic Gear|
|+7||Stats +33||Stats +36||+19 Epic Gear |
+24 Mythic Gear
|+8||Stats +60||Stats +64||+32 Epic Gear |
+40 Mythic Gear
|+9||Stats +73||Stats +78||+36 Epic Gear |
+45 Mythic Gear
|+10||Stats +88||Stats +94||+156 Epic Weapon |
+50 Epic Gear
+63 Mythic Gear
|+11||Stats +103||Stats +111||+99 Epic Gear |
+123 Mythic Gear
|+12||Stats +126||Stats +134||+158 Epic Gear|
|+13||Stats +163||Stats +174||+171 Epic Gear |
+214 Mythic Gear