Welcome to the DFO World Wiki. With many major updates since the release of DFO, many items are missing. Visit Item Database Project to learn more.
Please remember to click "show preview" before saving the page.
Thanks for the updated logo snafuPop!
|Seria says: "Nothing should be as mysterious as I am!"
Some info is missing, please help to provide it if you can.
- Reinforcing improves your accessories, armor, and weapons by giving them bonus properties.
- Reinforcing costs Gold and Clear Cube Fragments through Reinforce Machines or Refined Terraniums through Red Tail Jonathan.
- Costs increase depending on the level of the item and reinforcement level.
- The success rate typically goes down as the levels get higher.
- The cost and success rate (success rate under upgrade +10) are shown before committing to the upgrade.
- Reinforcements are performed through either Kiri in Hendon Myre, a Guild Reinforcement Machine in the Guild Hideout or Red Tail Jonathan in Central Park.
- At higher levels, failure to successfully reinforce an item will permanently destroy the item.
- If a Reinforcement Protection Ticket is in possession, the item will reset to +0 reinforcement instead.
- Clear Cube Fragments and Vestiges of Hope are given if the item is destroyed.
- Reinforcing adds various bonuses to different types of gear.
- Weapons will gain bonus Physical Attack and Magical Attack.
- Armors will gain bonus Physical Damage reduction and overall damage reduction.
- Accessories will gain bonus Magical Damage reduction and overall damage reduction.
- Sub Equipments and Magic Stones will gain bonus Strength, Intelligence, Vitality, and Spirit.
- Earrings will gain bonus Physical Attack, Magical Attack, and Independent Attack.
- Reinforcement bonuses before +10 grow additively, while after +10 they begin to grow exponentially.
- Weapons will begin to glow certain colors depending on its reinforcement level. These effects also grow more noticeable and begins to flash more rapidly at higher levels as well.
- The target must not be cursed with Otherverse energy, otherwise it must either be purified or upgraded through Klonter via amplification.
- Certain items, such as Reinforcement Tickets, will reinforce your items for free to the described level.
- Portable Reinforce Machines will reinforce your items for free. There are still penalties for failing the reinforcement.
- Titles and consumables such as Master Crafter, Kiri's Favorite, or a Reinforcement Proficiency Formula can increase the success rate of reinforcements.
- Equipping the High Powered title gives a 5% discount on reinforcing.
- Introduced in Season 7, this essentially acts as a safeguard to your Reinforced Equipment from losing it's levels and effects upon failure.
- Each time you fail a Safe Reinforce more than once, it's adjustment values will accumlate by 5 - 10% depending on the level, but does reset once you've succeeded upgrading.
- Level 100 or higher Unique - Epic Weapons can only be used for Safe Reinforce up to +12.
- Ryan Cores are needed for this system instead of Clear Cube Fragments.
- Higher bonuses will require more gold and materials.
Upgrade Success and Failure Rate
The chart works as, the failure of upgrading a weapon that has the enhance bonus of +12, trying to aim for +13, would result in the item breaking. Failure in upgrading a +10 or +11 weapon would result in the item going down three levels.
The Upgrade column is the upgrade level of the item you're putting into the reinforcing machine.
Note: These are what are thought to be the current percentages for Season 3. Act 01. PANDEMONIUM.
|Upgrade||Chance of success||Failure Penalty for weapons||Failure Penalty for other items|
|+0 -> +1||100%||None||None|
|+1 -> +2|
|+2 -> +3|
|+3 -> +4|
|+4 -> +5||80%|
|+5 -> +6||70%|
|+6 -> +7||60%|
|+7 -> +8||50%|
|+8 -> +9||40%|
|+9 -> +10||30%|
|+10 -> +11||N/A||Loses three upgrade levels||Item Breaks|
|+11 -> +12|
|+12 -> +13 or upgrade higher||Item Breaks|
Upgrade Glow Color
Once upgraded, the weapon will flash/glow, as seen around the item's border. This is separate from the item's base color. The higher the rank, the faster the glow flashes.
- Note: 1-6 and 7-8 appear to be the same color except that 7-8 seems to have a more vibrant glow.
|Enhance Value||+0||+1 - +6||+7 - +8||+9 - +12||+13 - +14||+15 - +16||+17 - +22||+23 and up|
|Color||No Color||Green||Yellow||Blue||Pink||Orange||Gold||No Record|