|Specialized Weapon||Great Sword, Short Sword, Bludgeon, Katana|
N/A, formerly Heavy Armor
|“||I am from another dimension to find the Lord.||”|
Carloso, the creator of all universes, sealed himself to confine his divided wills in various places.
With losing him, the world met the era of raging chaos and scorching evils.
And there was Nemyr the enlightened, who pitied all tears being shed from pain and agony.
So she shaped a figure out of herself, giving life to it and said --
"You are my reflections, and you shall follow my will.
You are the one thus the whole. Share the wisdoms that I spread.
Now go, unite all powers for one. Find the Great Lord. Let the world shine once again."
Those who were named "Knight" in the shape of light, scattered to many ends of the universe.
Some reached the sacred land filled full of light.
Some reached the battleground filled with hatred and malice.
Their forms were diverse, but had a common origin. It led them to the way of finding Carloso.
If there is any tiny sign, the Knights will jump into the mission right away without any hesitation.
- 1 Details
- 2 Subclass Advancement
- 3 Class Comparison
- 4 Skills
- 5 Media Content
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- A class with more of an emphasis on defense but her shield has some offensive uses.
- Can use various shields with different effects.
- A hardy warrior of nature who can chain her moves together with Chain Rush allowing for high damage potential if skills are timed well. Her skill set also contains some supportive and defensive skills.
- A demonic summoner who can call upon minions for support while also leading into the charge herself. Due to balancing issues, she is currently unable to enter PvP.
- A defensive fighter who can protect her allies and taunt enemies by creating large shockwaves. She can charge a resource called "Seraphic Feathers" by blocking attacks or using Sweeping Wave, which she can then expend to buff herself or heal her allies.
- A combatant who fights alongside her dragon, Astra. The effects of many of her skills change when used in the air and she can send Astra out on her own or have her perform skills alongside her.
How to Advance into a Subclass
The Knight must first reach level 15.
- Talk to Blacksmith Linus in Elvenguard.
- Clear Full Moon Thunderland to advance as your desired subclass.
For help deciding on your character, the Class Comparison tables have side-by-side class and subclass comparisons.
Knight TP Skills
Knight Togglable Skills
General TP Skills
General Togglable Skills
- [Knight Trailer]
- [Knight in DnF School]
- [Knight Theme Song]
- [Knight Theme Song by SSUNA]
- [Knight Intro Animation]
- [KDNF Season 5 Act 6. Dragon Knight and Female Paladin]
- Whereas other classes simply devote themselves to one field when choosing a subclass, the Knight actually synchronizes with alternate versions of herself to obtain their powers.
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|