|Base Job||Male Gunner|
|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Hand Cannon|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent and Fixed Damage
Japanese: ランチャー(Ranchā, lit. Launcher)
Japanese: ブラスター (Burasutā, lit. Blaster)
|Alternate Names||Korean: 디스트로이어|
|“||For guns and for life... you only got one shot to make it count.||”|
The Launcher is a Gunner who specializes in heavy weaponry and has a love of blowing things up. He carries an armory full of the kind of firepower that deals massive area damage, wiping out entire flanks of advancing enemies at a time. Some of the most recognizable weapons in his arsenal include the M-3 Flamethrower, the Steyr AMR (an explosive missile that attaches to and annihilates its target), and a lethal energy beam in his Laser Rifle.
- At level 50, the Launcher awakens as a Wrecking Ball. At level 75, the Wrecking Ball awakens as the Destroyer.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a large gun on his back.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is a replacement to the original gun on his back.
- In PvP, is not generally considered the best in 1v1 matches due to multiple close-range classes usually being able to overwhelm him but can be very, very dangerous in group PvP when more front-line teammates are distracting the enemy, allowing the Launcher to let rip with his powerful attacks unhindered.
- 1 Becoming a Launcher
- 2 Awakening as a Wrecking Ball
- 3 Awakening as a Destroyer
- 4 Skills
- 5 Original Class Skills
- 6 Media Content
- 7 Gallery
Becoming a Launcher
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Wrecking Ball
A blinding flash of light, then an ear-splitting roar…then instantaneous devastation that leaves nary a tree branch smoldering in the dirt. Is this the fury of an angry god? No, but something close, something mortal that can create divine devastation. It is a gift perhaps granted by the gods themselves, but a gift that they must now regret bequeathing unto man.
The Launcher who can declare “I shall see light and bring to it darkness”…that is a Launcher who has awakened into a Wrecking Ball. Wrecking Ball is a legendary title belonging to the one who annihilated the Dragon’s army squadron during the Mechanical Revolution. It is the name given only to the most highly regarded Imperial Guard. It is the name of the one who serves, with power and authority, as a commander to the gods.
The Launcher must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Destroyer
Short on battle supplies, the Imperial Army continuously fled from battle.
The spirit of the soldiers was ruined, just like the farmlands that were ruined from the long war.
But soldiers had to continue fighting and grab their weapons before they could heal their wounds.
Humans were exhausted. And the weapons rotted.
This is a lost battle and you know it. Wouldn't it be better to just give up now?
Such rumors were common. One of the units were annihilated as they lost faith
in their commander and acted on its own.
However, the leaders of the Imperial Army was not overlooking the situation.
They chose the most skilled and solid people among the Wrecking Balls.
and secretly trained them. An operation that temporarily put them on the defensive.
Of course, they were given newly developed weapons that were created with
everything they had.
Even their trainers were overwhelmed by their intense training. However,
with the mission of defending Empyrean from the Kartel on their mind, nobody gave up.
And so came the day where they can show off the results of their training.
There were reinforcements that arrived just before the last line of defense fell.
Despite the commander's words that it was too late, they calmly took their weapons
and headed into battle.
Under the dark sky of sunset, a counterattack had begun. A fire that was brighter than
a rising star lit up the sky. Soldiers kneeling down helplessly with an empty clip raised their hands.
The Wrecking Balls, who wielded powerful weapons that others couldn't hope to lift,
was the hero that everyone was waiting for.
They were powerful and trustworthy and had no mercy towards the enemy.
The eyes of the soldiers filled with hope. Exhausted officers regained their courage.
Amidst the personnel moving to their positions, someone started to shout.
This war is not over yet!
As long as we have the Destroyers annihilating all enemies in our path,
we shall rise again and fight once more.
The Wrecking Ball must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
Male Launcher Skills
Male Launcher TP Skills
Male Launcher Awakening Skills
Male Launcher 2nd Awakening Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Gunner Skills
Male Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Male Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Male Launcher Trailer] [Male Launcher English Trailer] [Male Launcher Gameplay]
- [Destroyer Trailer] [Destroyer English Trailer] [Destroyer Gameplay]
Launcher Skill Cut-In
Launcher Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--