|Job NPC||Lady Kiri|
|Specialized Weapon||Hand Cannon|
|Specialized Armor||Heavy Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: None |
Physical Skills: Percent and Fixed Damage
|Alternate Names||Female Launcher|
Japanese: ランチャー (Ranchā, lit. Launcher)
|Alternate Names||Heavy Barrel|
Japanese: ヘビーバレル (Hebī Bareru, lit. Heavy Barrel)
Chinese: 重炮掌控 Heavy
|Alternate Names||Storm Trooper|
|“||Ah, so many beautiful bodies all gathered together. A beautiful sight, indeed.
As if they were just there waiting for me...to blow them all away. Lock and load!
Some claim that heavy firearms require a degree of physical stamina not found among females. The women of Empyrean prove them wrong. Intense training and sheer willpower have molded these women into brutal Launchers. While female Launchers don't pack heat as heavy as their male counterparts, they are far more agile.
- At level 50, the Launcher awakens as a Demolitionist. At level 75, the Demolitionist awakens as a Storm Bringer.
- Her subclass cosmetic effect is a large gun on her back.
- Her 2nd awakening cosmetic effect is a Laser Rifle, replacing the original large gun on her back.
- 1 Becoming a Launcher
- 2 Awakening as a Demolitionist
- 3 Awakening as a Storm Bringer
- 4 Sex Differences
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Launcher
The Gunner must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Demolitionist
Have all of my efforts been in vain?
Will I really be able to save the Imperial Princess by crossing enemy lines like this?
I am starting to lose my confidence.
Sometimes the Heavy Firearm on my back feels entirely too heavy to carry.
How can I even think with such weakness!
I must continue to fight!
It doesn't matter if these firearms break into pieces... hell,
it doesn't matter if my body breaks into pieces.
If only I possessed a stronger destructive power...
Yes, a stronger weapon that could penetrate Middle Ocean and reach the Kartels!
The ground is shaking.
Is this a response to the desperate beat of my heart?
What is this? What is this great weapon before me?!
The blinding rays of destruction seem like they persist for eternity!
Yes... I've finally obtained it. My efforts were not in vain!
My heart rejoices with the reinforcement of this artifact.
Let's go to war!!
The Launcher must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Powerful Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Storm Bringer
|“||What weapon shall I wield today?||”|
“Alright, that settles this case. What’s next?”
The Empyrean Commander in Chief urged his Lieutenant as he turned his gaze from pile of document.
Among the virtues of highly valued soldiers in this endless war, ‘Speed’ is also included. Even with a talented lieutenant’s aid, there are many cases which require chief commander’s consideration, and in most of the cases, they are all urgent.
However, there are limits on the amount of tasks a man can handle. Besides, for the Commander in Chief who commands the front line, time is even more brief. There won’t be a report that isn't urgent, but a report that was handed to the old general with priority was the document of request from the Empyrean Defense Corps.
“It was sent from Zeldine. Let’s see, form a Mobile-Assault unit with Female Launchers, The training program is… You call this a training program, not a certain-death program?”
As he was dumbfounded at the attached documents, he tilted his head with curiosity on the request of permission to provide the new weapon, OR-DX, to this unit.
“They wouldn’t need my permission for just a weapon, do they?
What’s the big deal about this weapon that brought this request all the way from the Empyrean Capital?”
“OR-DX is weapon that was developed at the Optimus Factory, sir.”
The Commander flicked his finger as he understood what was going on.
“Aha. They are going to raze down everything.”
“Are you going to approve, sir?”
“Zeldine wouldn’t command the operation without reason, she would have requested it because she needed it. Besides, it’s an unit that survived this insane training. They deserve a reward of this magnitude to boost their morale.”
“As powerful as it is, it will certainly be fast on oppressing enemies, but it could increase friendly-fire cases and civilian casualties. This weapon is……”
It is lieutenant’s job to carry over his or her commander’s decisions, but it’s also important to provide advice from various angles before making a decision.
However, the Commander who usually listens carefully to his lieutenant, cut his subordinate’s words short as if he had no time for this case.
“I see what you are worried about, but the training they received tested their emotions and the ability to control their instincts. Besides, it’s not a time to waste such a powerful unit for just rear support. Go now and tell her that she has my approval.”
After his Lieutenant had left the barracks, Jackter Eagleeye, the Commander in Chief of the Empyrean Army, fiddled with his grayed beard as he was reading the next document.
“It’s boring to see such powerful unit to be just called as ‘the 1st, 2nd Mobile-Assault unit’. It would be good if they had a special name…… What kind of name would be good? The tenacious unit that rages like a storm……”
After a brief consideration, he smiled as he thought of the word he had just said.
“Storm. Let’s call them the Storm Troopers. It’s a little heavy name for ladies, but if they want such a dramatic entrance, then I'll have to go along with it. Can’t wait to see the raging storms approach here.”
The Demolitionist must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Kiri in Underfoot.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
- Lower cooldowns for most skills compared to Male Launchers
- All sub-weapons are held "lower" than the Male counterpart, changing the effective Y-axis range of weapons
- Ex: M-3 Flamethrower can hit grounded targets (such as plants) but cannot hit air targets (such as Dorians)
- Cannot move while using M-3 Flamethrower
- M-137 Gatling Gun has a higher shot density
- Steyr AMR has 3 consecutive explosions instead of 1 delayed explosion.
- Possesses FM-92 mk2 Lancer instead of FM-92 Stinger, which functions the same, except it fires 8 shots instead of 4, covering a greater area with less launching power.
- Lacks Concentrated Fire
Female Launcher Skills
Female Launcher TP Skills
Female Launcher Awakening Skills
Female Launcher 2nd Awakening Skills
Female Gunner Skills
Female Gunner Albert Quest Skills
Female Gunner TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Female Launcher Trailer] [Female Launcher English Trailer] [Female Launcher Gameplay]
- [Storm Trooper Trailer] [Storm Trooper Gameplay]
|Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle|