Male Nen Master
|Specialized Weapon||Knuckle, Tonfa|
|Specialized Armor||Cloth Armor|
|Class Information||Magic Skills: Percent Damage |
Physical Skills: None
|Alternate Names||Nen Master|
Japanese:ネンマスター (Nen Masutā lit. Nen Master)
Japanese: 狂虎帝 (Kyōko Tei)
|Alternate Names||Nen Emperor|
Emperor of Light, the Solemn Wind of Light
Korean: 염황 광풍제월
|“||Nen... that which is more important than life itself.||”|
It takes years of training to be able to use Nen, but there are ways to utilize the power of Nen without investing the time. Tattoos are one way to do that.
This method, known for its use of contemptible materials, is only practiced by a few remaining tattoo artists and fighters. This special type of tattoo can forcefully change the Nen's flow inside the body. By using this method, Powerful Nen energy is created, which usually surpasses the individuals capacity to control it.
With great power, comes great risk.
This method decreases the life of the tattooed person by about 1/3rd, as the forceful flow of Nen puts an unbearable stress on the body. Because of this reason, these types of tattoos are strictly forbidden in Suju.
Any tattoo artist found guilty of this practice is executed immediately, and those that he (or she) tattooed are banished from Suju, to a place of strict sanctions.
Despite that fact, the art of the Nen tattoo can still be found emblazoned upon the skins of many, who seek ultimate Nen energy...
Man's desire for power knows no end.
If you ever meet a Nen Master in the land of Arad, who has an unstable energy, or a threatening presence, they are most likely bearing this tattoo mark somewhere upon their flesh.
These people have forgotten the true meaning of Nen. The art of applying energy to preserve safety and health.
These careless individuals are concerned, only for extracting the offensive power that the Nen holds...
Testing their skill level though, would be quite a foolish act.
Although they gain more power by sacrificing their lifespan,
Your lifespan will be quickly reduced without gaining anything.
The Nen Master is a Fighter who follows the teachings of Nen. He can throw Nen powder to attack from a distance, or utilize Nen Guard to build a protective shield around himself. He can also harness his strong inner spirit to heal his teammates. With his Nen abilities, he becomes more powerful in close combat and Tiger Flash will raise his attack speed significantly. A magic based fighter who is exceptional at close range.
- At level 50, the Nen Master awakens as a Radiant Lion then at level 75, the Radiant Lion awakens as a Nen Emperor.
- His subclass cosmetic effect is a glowing effect much like the Female Nen Master.
- His 2nd Awakening cosmetic effect is that he powers up with golden electricity aura.
- 1 Becoming a Nen Master
- 2 Awakening as a Radiant Lion
- 3 Awakening as a Nen Emperor
- 4 Sex Differences
- 5 New Skills
- 6 Original Class Skills
- 7 Media Content
- 8 Gallery
Becoming a Nen Master
The Male Fighter must first reach level 15.
Awakening as a Radiant Lion
|“||I will show you what fear truly is.||”|
You dare come at me with such lewd virtues? ...without a hint of courage?
The remaining life I have is as important as yours.
There is something however, I hold more dear than becoming an old man,
sick and bed-ridden with disease.
Have you ever seen your family die before your very eyes?
Have you begged for your life with your face immersed in utter fear?
If there is one sin in this world worth contempt, it is the sin of being weak.
While you were busy figuring out your "true morals," I acquired my Nen ability...
something none of you could obtain after decades of training.
My Nen is my resentment... my rage... and my pure hatred toward you all.
As I soak in your jealousy, I shall become even stronger.
You who fear this cursed tattoo... I will teach you what true fear is with the ferocity
of my lion-like Nen prowess!
Beware the mauling of the legendary Radiant Lion.
The Nen Master must first reach level 50.
- Talk to Pungjin in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Collect 1000 White Cube Fragments, 1000 Red Cube Fragments, 100 Superior Hardeners, and 100 Superior Irons.
- Clear the 30th floor of the Tower of the Dead.
- Obtain 10 Formidable Essences from APCs in Tower of the Dead or Tower of Illusion.
- Collect 60 Chaos Stone Debris, 120 Seals of Emperor Helm, and 80 Seals of Empress Skardi.
Awakening as a Nen Emperor
|“||Heed my words people, I have come to save||”|
There was a guy in the early days.
He has chosen the forbidden path, but has always been concerned about his miserable end that was getting close.
His only enemy was nothing but time, and his anxiety was getting bigger as the day went on.
Do I just let my life get taken away? Do I just get buried with my unfinished will?
He agonized yet he could not find a satisfying answer.
So he walked into the deep inside the mountains.
It was to not just sit down and waiting for his end, but to reach his end himself with harsh training.
With his body broken down, collapsed under the waterfall, he witnessed a lightning bolt piercing down from the sky.
The light that lit the world briefly and instantaneously disappeared has awakened him.
His breathing was changed. The new energy started flowing through his dying body.
He got up and laughed out. It was very loud that the entire mountain seemed to shiver.
Later people looked for him in the mountains, but he was nowhere to be found; instead, only a rock with the paragraph below was found:
"I wanted to become like this gigantic mountains, but threw away a small piece of rock because of its size.
I walked a countless distance, but I realized that the mountains were under my own feet only after I have looked back.
Would my hand be able to grasp the sky, or the sea.
Why would I be greedy for any more if it only gets farther away from me by doing so?
How would it be if I do this, or if I do that. Wouldn't I only rot after I go away?
Has the world ever stopped flowing because my legs rooted as if it were from a tree?
Life and death are both only parts of the universe, and why did I suffer even after I was aware of that fact?
Getting freed from the greed, looking into the void, finally the stuck will be born open and the empty will be filled I now realize that there is nothing 'more' and 'less' in the universe."
The Radiant Lion must first reach level 75.
- Talk to Pungjin in Underfoot Master Guild.
- Enter the Black Dragon Tournament and obtain 30 Black Dragon Energy from the APCs.
- M. Nen Master can increase the speed and range of his Spiral Nen for a certain amount of time ( Spiral Nen: Stone), as well as be used as projectiles ( Spiral Nen Press).
- Nen Bead is not available.
- Khai is not available.
- Doppelganger Blast converts his doppelgangers into nen orbs that follow back to the M. Nen Master and explode on contact instead of outright detonating them.
- Energy Shield engulfs the M. Nen Master, rather than releasing it in front.
- Nen Shot travels a much shorter distance, in exchange for power.
- Tiger Flash does more damage and can be obtained earlier than the F. Nen Master.
- Instead of getting Raging Light Dragon, the M. Nen Master gets Haitai Summon.
- In general the M. Nen Master is more focused on using Nen for offense rather than defense.
Male Nen Master Skills
Male Nen Master TP Skills
Male Nen Master Awakening Skills
Male Nen Master 2nd Awakening Skills
Male Nen Master Togglable Skills
Original Class Skills
Male Fighter Skills
Male Fighter Albert Quest Skills
Male Fighter TP Skills
General TP Skills
- [Male Nen Master Trailer] [Male Nen Master English Trailer] [Male Nen Master Gameplay]
- [Nen Emperor Trailer]
Nen Master Class
Nen Master Skill Cut-In
Nen Emperor 1st part Skill Cut-In
Nen Master Motion Aura
Weapons Armor, Accessories, Special Equipment, and Chronicle--